Thread: Mainstream Media Grudgingly Admits Truth: Ukraine War Is A Disaster

Mainstream Media Grudgingly Admits Truth: Ukraine War Is A Disaster

Mainstream Media Grudgingly Admits Truth: Ukraine War Is A Disaster

One by one, the US mainstream media outlets are lining up to (finally) let a bit of truth leak out after three months of incessant propaganda: Ukraine is being destroyed in the war. How many have unnecessarily died because the likes of Boris Johnson and Biden have prohibited a negotiated settlement? Also today, US/EU sanctions on Russia have backfired. Like always. Bonus: What was Ron Paul doing this weekend?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Love how the media admits this after sending multiple billions of dollars to Ukraine several times.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge