Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will Biden 2024 even be a thing?

Will Biden 2024 even be a thing?

For the record, I hope Biden and Trump are nominated by the Democrats and GOP respectively, as this will maximize the number of people who feel alienated and repulsed by both major party candidates. (Hillary vs. Trump in 2016 was the last time that happened, but the Libertarian Party completely botched the opportunity to win some hearts and minds.)

Unfortunately, it is looking increasingly likely that Biden might not survive a primary challenge - although I do have to admit, the complete disarray and utter chaos among the Democrats that would result from all the back-biting and recriminations over who was to blame for what is shaping up to be a bloodbath in the 2022 midterms would be a deeply gratifying consolation prize.

The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

From what i can tell Trump is trying to force the Democrats into running Biden again just so he can experience what it's like to lose an election.

Then Trump will do a bait and switch and have Biden go up against DeSantis instead.

Also the WEF will decide what happens to Biden.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 06-14-2022 at 09:20 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

dup post
    Last edited by oyarde; 06-14-2022 at 09:38 PM.
    Do something Danke

Theoretically biden got more votes than anyone in history topping even obummer. Based on that he should win . The pubs should win the house this cycle but dems might still have the senate until total collapse when you count the other dems like collins and romney etc. from $#@! states. If Rand runs which I dont think he or trump will I would vote for him in the primary , in the general I dont consider my vote important for that office as biden wont get 40 percent in my state even if they cheat. People will stand in line for hours just to vote against him. Outside of Indianapolis , Gary etc the dem party is dead here. This is the least blue state where there is still mnfg and some people have some economic understanding. If you look at the list of states the dems won when trump first ran feel free to point out one the dems dont win again . Most of america is comprised of idiots who live in places where it is some third world service economy and they will continue to vote for the people they think will forgive student loans , give them more food stamps and magically create green jobs scams that they think may produce energy less toxic than we have. People are more retarded than you think , take a look at pelosi , schumer and AOC , that is the dem party and people vote for it.
    Last edited by oyarde; 06-15-2022 at 01:43 PM.
    Do something Danke

If they can keep him alive, semi-coherant, mobile and keep the excrement out of his trousers they will.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    For the record, I hope Biden and Trump are nominated by the Democrats and GOP respectively...
    DeSantis Vs. Winfrey is my prediction.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Replace Winfrey with Newsom. Or is that the match up for 2028?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Michelle Obama.
    "For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy ... Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed." - J.F.K.

"As long as 12 year old girls have hair to sniff, I will be running" -Joe Biden

I'm just gonna throw this prediction out there that by 2024 Trump will run as an independent, the GOP will nominate some milk-toast republican like Romney or Liz Cheney and Biden will be riddled with dementia/alzheimer's so severely he will be unable to speak but the media will find some way to use CGI to make it appear as though he is not a lifeless vegetable.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

I'm willing to bet there's a clone of Joe Biden in a lab somewhere that has no health issues whatsoever and that's the Biden we'll be seeing next year.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 06-15-2022 at 03:26 PM.

Calvin Coolidge

Is Reich talking about Liz Cheney running as a Democrat?

As much as I'd love to see her do that, it's not happening.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    I'm just gonna throw this prediction out there that by 2024 Trump will run as an independent, the GOP will nominate some milk-toast republican like Romney or Liz Cheney and Biden will be riddled with dementia/alzheimer's so severely he will be unable to speak but the media will find some way to use CGI to make it appear as though he is not a lifeless vegetable.
    With the exemption of Trump running as an independent, I can see this happening as well. The GOP clearly doesn't want to win in 2024. They want to go back to giving the nomination to someone that is detestable and hated by a majority of the country and then claim they can win a general election.

Calvin Coolidge

https://twitter.com/fr33d33/status/1536219606435495936

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They don't even need Biden to speak. The GOP pulled out of the debates. They can fake the whole campaign.

Biden's already a thing.

hat tip to https://www.ericpetersautos.com/

"Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

If You Voted for It

https://www.ericpetersautos.com/2022...voted-for-joe/

By
    eric -
    June 15, 2022

Did you vote to pay $5 for a gallon of gas? You’re already paying 15 percent more than that, actually – since the buying power of a dollar has declined by about just that since the man 80 million people supposedly voted for replaced the Orange Man.

So you’re actually paying closer to $6 – assuming you’re only paying that. If you live in California – where most of the people did vote for this – you’re paying more than $7 for a gallon. It is very likely we’ll all be paying that soon, too.

And that’s not all we’re paying more for, of course.

Was the Orange Man that bad?

Unfortunately – for all of us – yes, he was.

As bad as the Thing is, it would not have been in a position to cause the cost of fuel to more than double – and to facilitate the devastating reduction in the buying power of the money we’re forced – by fiat – to use to buy it, had the Orange Man not been very bad, indeed.

The pain we’re feeling bears remembering – in terms of its source.

Let us never forget who enabled the things – by not rescinding the “emergency” when it became obvious it wasn’t one. People weren’t dropping dead in the streets; the hospitals never overflowed. A few were overbooked – because they were understaffed. There were plenty of beds.

Does anyone remember the hospital ship sent to New York City that just sat empty in the water – for months?

Yet the endless “emergency” wasn’t ended – by the man who had the power to end it.

The “emergency” that enabled his putative (and our actual) enemies – the gesundheitsfuhrers both blue and red – who, in the name of a sickness that the science quickly established presented no serious threat to people who weren’t already chronically sick or very weak (as has always been the case with such sicknesses) turned most of the country into a kind of sickness gulag. Empowered the things to force people to wear “masks,” as these contemptible symbols of submission are styled. Including very young children, during their critical developmental years – literally. We still don’t know the extent of the emotional-psychological damage done to millions of them.

We do know the damage done to the millions of small businesses that were put out of business. To the 8.5 million who were force-unemployed by being declared “non-essential.” (These millions, now re-employed, are counted by the Thing as having jobs again because it allowed them to get back to work).

But above all, we are living in the damage – the wreckage – that can be attributed to the Orange Man’s bloviating tough guy persona, which folded like a piece of tinfoil in the wind the moment his putative political enemies told him there was an “emergency” – and that it must continue.

The Orange Man is held to be a tough, no-nonsense man by his political supporters. But how much of that was braggadocious talk rather than action? Why did he allow our worst enemy – that vile little man who took over the Orange Man’s presidency in the name of an “emergency” that wasn’t – to weaponize hypochondria? To use the presidential podium to peddle fear about a sickness he knew presented almost no serious threat to almost everyone?

Was that awful little man in fact the president’s enemy? Or perhaps an ally?

If the Orange Man understood that the odious little man was, in fact, an enemy – which the facts made clear – why did he allow him to speak in his name? To stand at the podium with the president’s seal on it – and with the president, himself, standing quietly by his side? Are these the actions of a man who is actually tough – and brave?

They were the actions of the Orange Man.

And because he wasn’t brave or tough in the face of the little man, we didn’t get to vote on election day in 2020. But lots of votes – millions of them – were cast during the election months that preceded it. Which gave ample time – and opportunity – to assure the right results.

We will likely never know how many of these votes were cast by people who had a right to vote – or were even alive, to vote. The point is that this electoral confusion was enabled by the cowardice of the Orange Man – who didn’t have the guts to declare the “emergency” over long after it was clear there was no emergency. Who did absolutely nothing – other than talk – during the elections months, preceding election day.

This same man, by the way, talked very tough about bumpstocks. And in favor the “red flag” laws that deprive people of their rights without them having transgressed a single actual law. The very “red flag” laws now being enacted by the things he enabled.

This man continues to claim the “vaccines” he enabled – by exempting them from the usual safety protocols – saved “millions of lives.” His words. He says no words at all about the thousands – at the least – whose lives have been taken by them. Nor the millions who have been force to take them – by the very things he enabled.

About the awful precedents that have been established.

So while it may be true that 80-something million people did vote to pay more than twice as much for gas with money that buys 15 percent less, the fact remains that millions of other people also voted for this – even if they didn’t realize it at the time.

By voting for a man who enabled these things to come to pass.

It is important that as many of us as possible never vote for this – or him – again.
    "Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Honestly I hope Biden does run again and loses. I've been alive on this earth for 30 years and have yet to see a Democratic president lose reelection. If I don't get that with Biden or he decides not to seek reelection/resigns/dies in office, I'll have to wait 30-40 years before this opportunity shows itself again. The next couple Democratic presidents after Biden will most likely serve two terms.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 06-16-2022 at 07:21 AM.

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    They don't even need Biden to speak. The GOP pulled out of the debates. They can fake the whole campaign.
    It is kinda sad how debates are almost non existent. Having said that all the moderators they choose will ever do is ask silly sound-bite questions over trivial issues, usually in some attempt to ruin the character of candidates they don't like.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

It is kinda sad how debates are almost non existent. Having said that all the moderators they choose will ever do is ask silly sound-bite questions over trivial issues, usually in some attempt to ruin the character of candidates they don't like.
    ya , there doesnt even need to be debate .no moderator , just give each candidate 30 min to outline policy then after they could have a public poll to see what areas have the least resistance is in cutting spending . dems could be like we want to raise taxes , kill babies , add student loans to debt, increase food stamps , start some wars , no gasoline. theyd still get 49 percent.
    Do something Danke

A thing , yes..

a relevant thing?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is Biden even going to be alive in 2024? Serious question.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Is Biden even going to be alive in 2024? Serious question.
    Coming soon to a theater near you?

Joe Biden is like Pycell from Game of Thrones. Comes off as a weak, old, incompetent, and incoherent but behind the scenes acts completely normal.

Calvin Coolidge

Majority of Democrats want candidate other than Biden in 2024: poll
    https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...2024-poll/amp/
    Zach Schonfeld (25 September 2022)

Just 35 percent of Democrats and Democratic-leaning independents want President Biden to run for second term in 2024, according to a new ABC News-Washington Post poll.

The poll, produced by Langer Research Associates, found that 56 percent of Democrats want the party to choose a different nominee for president, while 9 percent said they had no opinion.

Biden and his aides have stressed that the president intends to run again in 2024, although he has not made a formal announcement.

“It’s much too early to make that kind of decision,” Biden said when asked about his intentions on CBS’s “60 Minutes” last week, adding that an official announcement would trigger multiple campaign reporting rules.

“I’m a great respecter of fate,” he continued. “And so, what I’m doing is I’m doing my job. I’m gonna do that job. And within the time frame that makes sense after this next election cycle here, going into next year, make a judgment on what to do.”

The poll found that 39 percent of respondents approve of Biden’s job performance, compared to 53 percent who disapprove.

The president’s approval rating has remained underwater for more than a year with inflation near a 40-year high.

Thirty-six percent of respondents approved of Biden’s handling of the economy, while 57 percent indicated they disapprove.

Despite the deficit on his handling of the economy and general performance, the poll found an increasing proportion of Americans believe Biden has accomplished a great deal in the White House.

Forty percent said he’s accomplished a great deal or good amount as president, rising 5 percentage points from when the pollster asked the question last fall.

Democrats this summer achieved a string of legislative victories, including on issues like gun control, climate spending and semiconductors.

The 4 in 10 Americans who think highly of Biden’s accomplishments remains slightly below historical averages, however. Since 1993, the figure has clocked in at 43 percent on average.

Langer Research Associates conducted the survey by landline and cell phone between Sept. 18 and Sept. 21 among a random national sample of 1,006 adults. The margin of error is plus or minus 3.5 percentage points.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    As the CAT 5 hurricane slams into poor FLORIDA just below TAMPA... either Governor DeSantis
    handles this looming crisis better than Trump did the aftermath of the hurricane that hit Puerto Rico
    hard, or he looks like a total idiot. We all know he did his media sound bite stunt earlier, where he
    had a plane fly 50 people to Martha's Vineyard. Yes, he is dangling for VEEP or POTUS on a GOP ticket.
    Does he like or love Donnie J. Trump or does he simply want to woo his voters, one + all? Just sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    As the CAT 5 hurricane slams into poor FLORIDA just below TAMPA... either Governor DeSantis
    handles this looming crisis better than Trump did the aftermath of the hurricane that hit Puerto Rico
    hard, or he looks like a total idiot. We all know he did his media sound bite stunt earlier, where he
    had a plane fly 50 people to Martha's Vineyard. Yes, he is dangling for VEEP or POTUS on a GOP ticket.
    Does he like or love Donnie J. Trump or does he simply want to woo his voters, one + all? Just sayin'
    I'm sure there are lots of pure-hearted progressives praying for widespread casualties and destruction in FL right now.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast