Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: News Coverage for Tea Party

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    More News...
    Source: http://news.google.com/news?source=i...b=wn&scoring=n

__________________________________________________ _______-

Paul’s money train steamrolls on
    The Hill, DC - 27 minutes ago
    Ron Paul (R-Texas) is on pace to shatter his own one-day GOP online fundraising record, taking in an eye-popping $3 million through the first 14 hours of ...

Ron Paul on pace to raise over 7million today
    USA Daily - 1 hour ago
    Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul is raking in the cash today as grassroots supporters across the country are holding a ‘Tea Party’ to commemorate ...

Ron Paul's tea party for dollars
    Boston Globe, United States - 1 hour ago
    5th, supporters of Ron Paul raked in more than $4.2 million in donations in 24 hours, mostly collected over the Internet. Today, they're at it again. ...

The Ron Paul Money Bomb, The Media, And The Big Ironic Fatty
    Nolan Chart LLC, VA - 1 hour ago
    by Scott from Oregon I stayed up all last night and watched the beginning of the latest Ron Paul Money Bomb, "The Tea Party", while talking to a friend on ...

Sticky?

Quote Originally Posted by dallasmsl View Post
    And NONE of them mentioned it. In fact, they avoided any commentary on Ron Paul at all! This is insane! Instead, they had Alan Greenspan and John Edwards on as well as Fred Thompson and Mitt Romney. It's just unbelievable.
    It's not unbelievable. It's what we're up against. Don't expect THEM to change. They won't now. They won't later. They aren't blind or missing what's going on. They are purposely ignoring it.

So, we'll do it without them. We've done a pretty good job so far, but just keep pushing.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    we need media coverage man...

Looks like this was just posted. Only mentions that he got to $13.5 million.

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archi...16/520117.aspx

Odds and ends? do these people have central nervous systems?

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyEagles11 View Post
    Looks like this was just posted. Only mentions that he got to $13.5 million.

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archi...16/520117.aspx
    When the RP campaign sent out the press release saying they had surpassed the quarter, they had 13.5 mm...MSNBC is just paraphrasing the press release

The sooner we reach the $4M milestone for today the better the odds we'll generate more free media for Dr. Paul for tonight's talking head news shows. I still think we can nail $4M by 5pm EST.

Get on CNN

Covering some other folks endorsements, but supposed to be recognizing Ron Paul.
    Talking about the fund raising.

Blimp showing.

Fox Covers McCain instead

I just watched the top of the hour coverage on Fox, and the main story was Lieberman's endorsement of McCain. They said McCain had 3 major endorsements in the past 24 hours which should draw independent voters in New Hampshire, and they said this would be the top GOP story for the next two days.

Sounds planned to me. McCain is desperate and knows he is losing to Dr. Paul...

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by thumbto View Post
    They just flashed some pictures of the blimp on CNN - but with no comments at all! Nothing just pictures of the blimp to keep us tuned in for the next hour to see what they'll say...
    They'd said the're would be a rally at Boston too, but that was it. Nothing about the Fund Drive. Let's see what Ron has to say on Tuesday with Glenn!
    "One thing at a time, is my motto - and just play that thing for all it is worth, even if it's only two pair and a jack."
    Mark Twain

# of "undesireables" exterminated by Nazi Germany: 11,000,000. / # of Soviet citizens purged by Stalin: 40-60,000,000. / # of Chinese killed in Mao Tse-Dong's Revolutions: 70-80,000,000. / Living in Freedom: Priceless.

R[ƎVO˩]UTION!

McCain is going to crash and burn before he even reaches Michigan. He will soon be irrelevant to the GOP primary campaign. I'm sure McCain's overpriced political consultants made a lot of fees running his campaign into the toilet.

CNN a few minutes ago. Good tone too

Bump

Cbs Evening News At 6:30 Et

BUMP

Please post any new coverage you see or hear about on this thread!

Boston Rally ... Photos? Attendance?

If anyone knows where I can find photos of the Boston Tea Party 07 rally, please post a link. Also, I would like to know how many supporters attended the event ... has anyone seen any estimates, or can someone who was there give their impressions?

Thanks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123