Thread: FOIA Video Shows Capitol Police Waving Jan. 6 Protesters Inside Through Doors

FOIA Video Shows Capitol Police Waving Jan. 6 Protesters Inside Through Doors

Backup link:

https://rumble.com/v10o9g5-incredibl...to-enter-.html

Incredible new video has emerged of police officers allowing protesters into the Upper West Terrace Doors of the United States Capitol on January 6th, 2021.A source exclusively released this footage to The Gateway Pundit. It is a tightly edited video meant to be presented in court to defend two men currently facing felony charges for obstruction of and Official Proceeding on January 6th.This video was originally obtained from the United States Department of Justice after the media joined a motion to have it released.In the video, we see the same scene from two different vantage points side-by-side of the interior house cameras of the US Capitol. Both cameras were facing the same door on the Upper West Terrace from opposite directions. The identical time codes in the videos can be seen in the upper left corners.The video show police behaving like museum staff security guards as they stand or walk idly by as unknowing men and women walk through a small set of Capitol doors carrying American flags and Trump signs. Many are innocently occupied by taking selfie videos of themselves and the crowd, apparently excited to be inside the People’s House and wanting to commemorate the occasion. They are oblivious to the political persecution, shame and the witch hunters that will come for them later."FOIA Video Shows Capitol Police Waving Jan. 6 Protesters Inside Through Doors"

The kangaroo court is in session!

Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 06-15-2022 at 08:09 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Leftists don't care, they'll still claim it was an insurrection.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

It is pretty scary and crazy that people are being prosecuted, coping pleas, and doing hard time for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Leftists don't care, they'll still claim it was an insurrection.
    Of course they won't care. But one third of the country is registered independent and can vote either way. In their heart of hearts the non-insane, non-hardcore leftist masses will see what a horrible injustice has taken place, and how the communist-hijacked Democratic party has lied to them from day one.

"One day a real rain will come and wash all the scum away." - Taxi Driver

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    Of course they won't care. But one third of the country is registered independent and can vote either way. In their heart of hearts the non-insane, non-hardcore leftist masses will see what a horrible injustice has taken place, and how the communist-hijacked Democratic party has lied to them from day one.

"One day a real rain will come and wash all the scum away." - Taxi Driver
    Anymore it is very hard to tell who is sane. People that are very smart have skewed though processes. If it walks like a duck and talk......No such thing as common sense or common courtesy anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Anymore it is very hard to tell who is sane. People that are very smart have skewed though processes. If it walks like a duck and talk......No such thing as common sense or common courtesy anymore.
    I have recently been seeing great numbers of people waking up, don't be negative get active. Join your local Make America Free Again chapter, you will find the tide is turning. https://makeamericansfreeagain.com/

The more this drags on

The more I want to dedicate a statue to Ashley Babbitt.

Hell, let's make is a National Holiday.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    The more this drags on

+rep
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    The more this drags on

Let's get it going. MTG can file it.