Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Patriot Front? WTF?

Patriot Front? WTF?

Who are these folks,,and does any know any..

They look like a bunch of FEDs playing protest.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

Yeah, it looks like a FED-controlled white nationalist group.

Oops! Patriot Front Member Was Arrested in Idaho Carrying Megaphone Marked with “FBI” On It
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ne-marked-fbi/

Wikipedia:
    Patriot Front is an American white nationalist and neo-fascist hate group. Part of the broader alt-right movement, the group split off from the neo-Nazi organization Vanguard America during the aftermath of the Unite the Right rally in 2017.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriot_Front
    The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

That's because they are a bunch of FEDs playing protest.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Feds. Pure and simple. Same uniform as the Marxists that posed in Virginia.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Feds. Pure and simple. Same uniform as the Marxists that posed in Virginia.
    odd,,
    there is a Ukrainian smell about them,, like they have rubbed shoulders or something.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

But at least those slaves don't have to get off work to protest. Government protests itself now.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 06-12-2022 at 08:10 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Nothingburger . According to the founder himself there are at best only 230 of them nation wide. SPLC and other retard groups act scared of all the flyers they put out to generate cash .
    Do something Danke

odd,,
    there is a Ukrainian smell about them,, like they have rubbed shoulders or something.
    to quote myself

https://cpiusa.org/news/dhs-concerne...isnt-the-media
    To be sure, Paul Gray is not just some angry suburban dad glibly labeled a fascist by the liberal media because he delivered an off-color rant at a parent-teacher conference. He is the real deal: a former member of several bonafide fascist groups including the now-defunct Traditionalist Workers Party, American Vanguard, Atomwaffen Division, and Patriot Front.

Gray is also a former soldier of the 101st Airborne Division with a Purple Heart and multiple deployments to Iraq who was eager to impart battlefield lessons and training to Ukrainians engaged in a US-backed proxy war with Russia. This January while in Ukraine, he joined the Georgian National Legion, an outfit led by a notorious warlord who has enjoyed friendly visits with high profile members of US Congress while boasting of authorizing gruesome war crimes in Ukraine.
    Oooh,that smell,,can't you smell that smell,

https://www.austinchronicle.com/news...h-austin-ties/

https://thegrayzone.com/2022/05/31/a...rporate-media/
    Last edited by pcosmar; 06-12-2022 at 09:54 PM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

//
    Feds be fed'ing ... (do they really think they're actually fooling anyone ... ? )

https://twitter.com/MikaelThalen/sta...00205320585221

Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Just a gaggle of FBI and/or their stooges doing a photo op. Odds are the local badge swine/selected pubic officials are in on the scheme.

This same group was busted doing the same thing in another location. Whoever plans or is responsible for implementation is likely a disingenuous actor. This same transport method has been used before, and failed before. Black bloc understand dispersed arrival and consolidation for action, followed by dispersal again. These guys put their entire operation in a rental van. The idea never struck one of them as to why this is non-ideal? Unlikely, pictured: either a band of fools or a band of fools led by a disingenuous actor.

I mean, the choice of symbols is calculated: It capitilizes on colors and representations that people, "Americans" have been already conditioned to accept. It is a clear attempt to market the group NOT to "Nazis" but to a certain cohort of white american men that, and this is the important point, ARE JUSTIFIABLY PISSED OFF, these men--instead of doing something productive--are likely to mistake the color and symbolic similiarity of this group with the thing they think they want. Of course, it isn't.

Patriot Front and Donald Trump share a similiarity in that they are convenient, possibly controlled, vents through which political power of a certain group diluted. That way, said power does not coalesce into a force capable of amerliorative change.

Its goof-ball $#@!. Plain and simple, no matter which way you cut it.

If a group was actually planning to "counter-protest" they would not travel in the most convenient way for the "authorities" to intercept them.

Quote Originally Posted by RonWrightor View Post
    Black bloc understand dispersed arrival and consolidation for action, followed by dispersal again. These guys put their entire operation in a rental van. The idea never struck one of them as to why this is non-ideal?
    But it is ideal. Secrecy or furtiveness is not their objective. Providing photo opportunities for journalists and other observers is their objective.

"Dispersal" does not serve that purpose - but things like "put[ting] their entire operation in a rental van" certainly does.

Quote Originally Posted by RonWrightor View Post
    It is a clear attempt to market the group NOT to "Nazis" but to a certain cohort of white american men [...]
    They are not marketing to Nazis or white American men.

They are marketing to journalists and commentators who are prone to writing columns or doing video segments about how terrible and scary and dangerous it is that there are so many "white supremacists" running around out there, and how something needs to be done about it. Any actual Nazis - or even just white American men - who are ensnared by them (by being stupid enough to fall for such obviously fake bull$#@!) are just a bonus.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So they arrested a bunch of masked men and didn't think to unmask them while they were in handcuffs? It's like it was scripted by the same people who wrote the Lone Ranger.

I think I'll start a website called FedRaiser.com

The way it works is this:
    - submit your criminal project to FedRaiser.com
    - we report your project to the Feds
    - the Feds give you funding to complete your project
    - about ~50% projects are successfully completed (either by the Feds or by you)
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

I don't think this group is Feds.
    Northern Idaho has long been a place of strength.

Anyway here are their faces and names.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...aho-Pride.html
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    I don't think this group is Feds.
    Northern Idaho has long been a place of strength.

Anyway here are their faces and names.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...aho-Pride.html
    I am sure some Idiot Phuckwads joined this Fed Circus..

I have no idea what the point was.. other than to disparage legitimate protest of the Trans Agenda.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

and as a point of fact,,
    I do not even own a pair of Khakis.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I am sure some Idiot Phuckwads joined this Fed Circus..

I have no idea what the point was.. other than to disparage legitimate protest of the Trans Agenda.
    It is already been very useful to the media. Just this morning, this was a major story on the local progressive woke propaganda news. “Hate is on the rise yet again! White supremecists are threatening LGBTQ+ people!”

The attempt to blame “Asian hate” on white supremecists failed so miserably that they have dropped that campaign, so this is their latest attempt at division and hate.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Those are nice boots and I wasn't familiar with the Danner brand until your repost. I'm in the market for a new pair of boots and found exactly what I want in stock locally at a Danner retailer. So at least the glowies served a purpose for me Thanks glowies!
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    ROFLMAO

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

//

Here’s a “news” link. They used the pics of “Patriot Front”, but called them “Proud Boys”, the more well known boogiemen.

Two minutes of fear mongering and paranoia, with no basis in reality. Domestic terrorism! Proud boys!

SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. - With a number of high profile incidents targeting members of the LGBTQ communities, San Francisco police said they are on high alert leading up to more Pride events in the city. At this point there are no credible or specific threats targeting the city, police said.

Community groups are calling the latest rounds of incidents targeting members of the LGBTQ community domestic terrorism. There has been a disturbing increase in threats of violence targeting them recently, the LGBTQ community said.
    Video at link: https://www.ktvu.com/news/violence-a...s-members-said

“the LGBTQ community said” LOL.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 06-14-2022 at 07:18 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

We are now on false flag watch.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    We are now on false flag watch.
    We've always been on false flag watch.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 07-02-2022 at 03:16 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast