Page 22 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Thread: The Russia-Ukraine War

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    So what.. That was between them,, Our Provocation is the reason Japan Attacked the US.and drew us into another World War.

We should have stayed out of Both.

Korea was a UN Police action as was Vietnam.

Conflict,,not war,,, crap
    Korea was a war started by the Soviet Union. This wasn't caused by the UN. It was caused by the Soviet Union.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I never had any doubt Putin would win. By win I mean completing his stated goals of securing Donbass and Crimea and destroying the neo-nazis.
    If it was war,, it would have been done long ago,, and they might be getting lights on in a few places..

It is more a Police action that any adventures the US has called that..

They are getting Hostages released.. not destroying populated areas. or infrastructure any more than necessary..

They are most assuredly Documenting Foreign Involvement,,and War Crimes.. having already presented Evidence to the UN.

Ukraine Nazis are only winning in game channel chat.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Korea was a war started by the Soviet Union. This wasn't caused by the UN. It was caused by the Soviet Union.
    NO.. It was started by US involvement where they had no business.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

The Soviet Union had no business there.
    Neither did the US..
    We had no Business in Vietnam either. It was a French Colony.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

The Soviet Union had no business there.
    do you vote there?
    ,,what they do is not of our business..until they attack us.

and how they handle Border Attacks and a Threat on their doorstep is NONE of Our Business.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Mariupol resident describes how Azov locked her and others in the basement for a month.

https://t.me/UkraineHumanRightsAbuses/5059
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

The secret services of Ukraine kidnapped the daughter of the officer of the People's Militia of the DPR Vladimir Demchenko who lived in the territory controlled by Ukraine.

https://t.me/UkraineHumanRightsAbuses/5066
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

A fellow Texan, in Mariupol, gives his perspective

https://t.me/TXDPR/519
    - Kim Kardashian

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I've noticed a change in western media reporting lately. They are starting admit Russia is winning.

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    So my thoughts here are that there's nothing to get for Putin from Ukraine apart from misery. However, what the West is doing is destroying itself economically in response... I'm paying almost double for gas now, everything else is up 15-20% but wages are obviously not tracking that. The East still has little difficulty with Russia.

It's quite simple, you win battles by killing more of the enemy than they kill of you. You win wars by influencing the means of production of whomever you are fighting until they no longer want to play. Unfortunately Russia is used to a lot of hardship, so they are good at this. That's how I see it. It's a meat grinder, but of a different sort.
    What I'm paying for gas here in Southern Indiana is the direct result of democrats and has nothing to do with Ukraine. Is he winning ? From what I can see probably not. I'll base that on the cost they have pd for what they have gotten and assume they are not winners simply by not already having won what they wanted by now . Will he win ? Maybe , maybe not .
    Last edited by oyarde; 06-04-2022 at 08:05 PM.
    Do something Danke

Canadian journalist on Ukrainian kill list, for her participation in war crimes tribunals against Ukraine

- Kim Kardashian

Residential areas in Donetsk under heavy fire by Grad missiles

https://t.me/asbmil/1942

Many Russians are already calling for Putin to flatten Kiev... if this $#@! continues much longer, he'll have no choice but to do so
    - Kim Kardashian

Putin: "If nato keeps supplying longer range missiles to Ukrops, we will start striking objects we did not dare to touch until now."

https://t.me/asbmil/1956
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Residential areas in Donetsk under heavy fire by Grad missiles

https://t.me/asbmil/1942

Many Russians are already calling for Putin to flatten Kiev... if this $#@! continues much longer, he'll have no choice but to do so
    Kiev is still there.. But a shipment of imported armor was just removed from the playing field. at Kiev.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Kiev is still there.. But a shipment of imported armor was just removed from the playing field. at Kiev.
    Yes, CNN is reporting on it as a Russian attack in a residential area. Says there was one person injured. No other destruction.

I don't even know where to start laughing.
    - Kim Kardashian

Ukrainian man begs russian soldiers to stay and protect them — saying Ukrainian Nazi forces were executing them in front of their children.

https://t.me/asbmil/1998
    - Kim Kardashian

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ukrops abandoned their positions in Severodonetsk — digging trenches literally in front of apartment buildings like the cowards they are. This is unheard of. Not even ISIS pigs would dig combat positions in residential neighbourhoods. Hiding in a residential neighbourhood and fighting out of it from a reinforced position takes a special kind of criminal

https://t.me/asbmil/1999
    - Kim Kardashian

The Armed Forces of Ukraine complain that conducting tactical reconnaissance using UAVs has become significantly more complicated due to the operation of Russian electronic warfare systems, which jam cellular communication centers and Internet sources at enemy command posts and make reconnaissance drones absolutely useless.

https://t.me/asbmil/2000
    - Kim Kardashian

The only thing, that giving US military equipment to Ukraine is accomplishing, is:

1) Teaching Russia how to use US military equipment
    2) Teaching Russia how to counter US military equipment
    - Kim Kardashian

When Russia hits targets in residential areas

https://southfront.org/in-video-russ...oint-accuracy/

When Ukraine hits targets in residential areas (residential areas are the target)

https://southfront.org/in-video-horr...urricane-mlrs/
    - Kim Kardashian

Instead of the match Ukraine - Wales, Ukrainian sport channels got hacked and showed the shelling of Donetsk

https://t.me/levigodman/2989
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    The only thing, that giving US military equipment to Ukraine is accomplishing, is:

1) Teaching Russia how to use US military equipment
    2) Teaching Russia how to counter US military equipment
    Wrong, it's enriching the MIC. Like they give a $#@! if it's used. They got paid.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    If by western response you mean giving tens of billions of dollars to weapons manufacturers, then yes.
    That and economic sanctions which arguably hurt us more than Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Behind the scenes, Putin is the best of buddies with The Hague, London and Washington.
    This is a deliberate attempt to cause hyperinflation to implement the Great Reset, with the help of WEF young global leader Putin.
    I doubt that Putin is a fan of that but I'll allow you to entertain the thought.

Remember Putin coming to the Heineken House during the Winter Olympics to show his respect to prins pils or Putin's daughter living in the Netherlands (close to the Hague)?
    Being friends on a personal level is a form of diplomacy. It does not mean anything. Maybe our King has a reasonable relationship with Putin on a personal level, IDK, that doesn't mean anything for the world of diplomacy though, it's only a foothold. Similar to his daughter living in the Netherlands, what does it matter.

Of course we all have to pay, and this doesn't mean that Ukrainians are better off with Chabad buddy Putin then with WEF global leader Zelensky.
    A couple of days ago I read the news that the Kingdom of the Netherlands imports much less products from Russia but pays about the same amount of money for it...
    Very probable. Similarly, sanctions on business do not stop business, reduce them maybe... But as long as there are countries that do not have these sanctions, lots of trade will flow through these countries. I won't name any countries but I expect them to be in the Middle East. It just means goods are still available but at higher logistical cost and a markup from a middleman.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I never had any doubt Putin would win. By win I mean completing his stated goals of securing Donbass and Crimea and destroying the neo-nazis.
    I'm just going to call the start of WW3 then. Donbass and Crimea may look like an end point and I think that may be the intention. However, the added side effect of the Western response might be all too profitable for Putin. Russia is a proud country that is not ashamed of its hardships. Maybe not all the people agree with that but I have met plenty of Russians in my life and I can generally get along as I understand they see the world differently. The one thing I'm sure about is that Russia or Putin is not looking to take over the world, just to re-align the power base.

It's a response to the EU in a way.. The EU says it needs to become stronger, wants to form an army and everything... The reason they give is Russia mostly, so why exactly should we be surprised. My point from this topic however is that 'the West' is too stupid to have any kind of real strategy in all of this as that's not how the system works.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    What I'm paying for gas here in Southern Indiana is the direct result of democrats and has nothing to do with Ukraine. Is he winning ? From what I can see probably not. I'll base that on the cost they have pd for what they have gotten and assume they are not winners simply by not already having won what they wanted by now . Will he win ? Maybe , maybe not .
    It's a worldwide market but local events of course change things as well. I am for sure paying almost double for fuel that I paid a year and half ago, and it's because of Ukraine for the most part... (I drive a diesel but it's the same story there, even worse really)
    Last edited by luctor-et-emergo; 06-06-2022 at 05:09 PM.
    "I am a bird"

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    I doubt that Putin is a fan of that but I'll allow you to entertain the thought.

Being friends on a personal level is a form of diplomacy. It does not mean anything. Maybe our King has a reasonable relationship with Putin on a personal level, IDK, that doesn't mean anything for the world of diplomacy though, it's only a foothold. Similar to his daughter living in the Netherlands, what does it matter.
    Yes of course it matters.
    Putin was installed by the same Cabal - the European Carolingian nobility - that controls the world, often using their "Hoffjude" to do their dirty work....

Tevfik Arif was/is associated with Trump, Erdogan, Kazakhstan and Putin, and while not a "Jew" very close to the Chabad. One of Arif’s companies (that were heavily involved in money laundering) was Rixos with links to Viktor Pinchuk’s business partner Rinat Akhmetov...

Musa Bazhaev, head of Alliance Group in Russia, was on Arif's Savarona boat with the prostitutes, and is close to both Alexander Mashkevitch and Vladimir Putin.
    See Musa Bazhaev with Putin.

See from left to right: Bazhaev, Alexander Mashkevitch, and Tevfik Arif.

Aras Agalarov was “Putin’s Builder”, who was hired to construct the 2012 Asian-Pacific Economic Cooperation summit in Vladivostok. Later in 2013, Putin would award Agalarov the “Order of Honour of the Russian Federation” medal.
    Aras' son, Emin Agalarov, married the daughter of the president of Azerbaijan, Leyla Aliyeva. Emin was allowed to do a performance at the Moscow Miss Universe show.
    See Rotem Rosen, Aras Agalarov, the Donald and Alex Sapir in Moscow, 2013.

See the picture at the US Open (clockwise from top left): Michael Kives, Wendi Deng (Rupert Murdoch's ex-wife), unknown guest, John Hess, Princess Beatrice, Karlie Kloss (now Jared's sister-in-law), Dasha Zhukova (estranged or ex wife of Putin oligarch, Chabad-Lubavitcher Roman Abramovich, the close friend of Nat Rothschild), David Geffen (Clinton friend), Michael Hess, Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner.

See Eric Trump, Tevfik Arif, Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka Trump, Donald Trump, Tamir Sapir, Alex Sapir, Julius Schwarz and Zina Sapir at Trump Soho Construction Site, 19 September 2007.

Putin-Erdogan-Trump-and the Chabad
    Last edited by Firestarter; 06-06-2022 at 11:49 PM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Russia Enjoys Windfall Energy Profits Amid War In Ukraine
    https://www.thefinancialtrends.com/2...ar-in-ukraine/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Aerial footage of Russians taking out a few Ukrainians, and then immediately applying first-aid to the Ukrop that was still breathing.

https://t.me/UkraineHumanRightsAbuses/5265
    - Kim Kardashian

Considering Russia is a superpower, I see no rhyme or reason that they shouldn't be able to win the war.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Page 22 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast