Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WV - Female Constitutional Carrier smokes AR 15 wielding mass shooter, no innocents hurt

WV - Female Constitutional Carrier smokes AR 15 wielding mass shooter, no innocents hurt

Woman with Pistol Stops Man Firing at Graduation Party Crowd with AR-15

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...n-with-pistol/

AWR HAWKINS 27 May 2022

An alleged attacker with an AR-15 was shot dead in Charleston, West Virginia, Wednesday night by a woman who was carrying a pistol for self-defense.

Dennis Butler was armed with an AR-15 and allegedly shot “at dozens of people attending a graduation party,” WCHSTV reported.

Police indicate a woman pulled a pistol and shot Butler, killing him.

Charleston Police Department Chief of Detectives Tony Hazelett said, “Instead of running from the threat, she engaged with the threat and saved several lives last night.”

Butler was 37-years-old, the Washington Post noted. The woman who shot him dead waited afterward for police and was cooperative when they arrived.

None of the graduation party attendees were harmed.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bet you won't see the MSM talking about this story. It would ruin their propaganda and guns are never used to stop crimes.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Bet you won't see the MSM talking about this story. It would ruin their propaganda and guns are never used to stop crimes.
    Everything is wrong for their narrative.

That man deserved his day in court. Who does that Constitutional carrying woman think she is?

$#@! you, liar.

Jackson Lee: If a Shooter Has ‘Weapons of War’ and an ‘Automatic Weapon,’ ‘a Good Guy with a Gun’ ‘Doesn’t Work’

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...n-doesnt-work/

IAN HANCHETT 28 May 2022

On Friday’s broadcast of CNN’s “Don Lemon Tonight,” Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) argued that it has been proven that if a shooter “has weapons of war, and has the unbelievable automatic weapon,” then a law-abiding citizen with a gun responding “doesn’t work.”

Jackson Lee said, “We have no universal background checks here in the United States or Texas. And so, right in my district, in the NRA convention, they were selling guns without background checks at the private gun shows. They don’t care about domestic abuse. They don’t care about intervention on violence, no laws. And they don’t have any red flag laws and they certainly have not banned assault weapons. So, what I would say is that our state is a partner in the massacres that have occurred, from El Paso, to the church, to now this devastating blow to America’s own dignity. Because they have let down their people. And I, for one, will not tolerate this exhausting and poor response, which includes Donald Trump’s absolutely absurd comment that what you need when you see guns is a good guy with a gun. Well, I will tell you that it’s evidenced that if that perpetrator has weapons of war, and has the unbelievable automatic weapon, it doesn’t work.”

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    $#@! you, liar.

Jackson Lee: If a Shooter Has ‘Weapons of War’ and an ‘Automatic Weapon,’ ‘a Good Guy with a Gun’ ‘Doesn’t Work’

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...n-doesnt-work/

IAN HANCHETT 28 May 2022

On Friday’s broadcast of CNN’s “Don Lemon Tonight,” Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) argued that it has been proven that if a shooter “has weapons of war, and has the unbelievable automatic weapon,” then a law-abiding citizen with a gun responding “doesn’t work.”

Jackson Lee said, “We have no universal background checks here in the United States or Texas. And so, right in my district, in the NRA convention, they were selling guns without background checks at the private gun shows. They don’t care about domestic abuse. They don’t care about intervention on violence, no laws. And they don’t have any red flag laws and they certainly have not banned assault weapons. So, what I would say is that our state is a partner in the massacres that have occurred, from El Paso, to the church, to now this devastating blow to America’s own dignity. Because they have let down their people. And I, for one, will not tolerate this exhausting and poor response, which includes Donald Trump’s absolutely absurd comment that what you need when you see guns is a good guy with a gun. Well, I will tell you that it’s evidenced that if that perpetrator has weapons of war, and has the unbelievable automatic weapon, it doesn’t work.”

If Barry and Big Mike had a son, he would have looked like Dennis.

AWR HAWKINS 27 May 2022

An alleged attacker with an AR-15 was shot dead .......
    I must be slipping.

I just noticed the care that they are taking not to unfairly smear this gentle giant.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just how does a person shoot at a crowd of people and not hurt any of them?

I was in Charleston as this was taking place, though I was on the west side, but I've been to that complex before. It has that Section-8 feel about it.

God bless the girl with the gun. One can only guess how many lives she saved.

I am waiting for the shrieks of "RAYcis" from the usual stooges. I can hear it now... "Dinnnis wuh a faahn faahn mayne... Daa krakkuh beech wuh RAYcis 'n she shaht dat po' boy down like a dawg 'n shih... I minshin RAYcis?"

She dropped that boy like a sack of feces. It is my hope she has no guilt over it.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

PS: Things are getting weird even in mostly polite WV. In the past three weeks or so, I've had two encounters with young guys trying to pick fights with me. All on the tainted west side of Charleston. In both cases I was sitting in my car, minding my own. First time this guy and a woman are walking by on Washington Ave. Being in the habit of maintaining situational awareness, I looked at them both. He took some umbrage and started mouthing off, though he did not approach me. The woman tried to shut him up but he was spoiling for some kind of altercation. I just ignored him, sidearm unholstered at that point and ready. Everything about him, from his skeevy appearances to his body language and, of course, his big yap, signaled to me that this could go south very easily. Luckily, the woman seems to have prevailed and the wen t on their way.

The other encounter I just don't recall that well, perhaps because it was less drama-laden. But it was a guy in a car with the "whuchoo lookin' at?" thing going on, and I ignored him as well.

I really don't want to have to shoot one of these foobs, but will do so without hesitation if they walk past a line. The world is now so full of anger, I am surprised it has not yet spontaneously combusted. Even so, I find it difficult to place myself in their mindsets with all the idiotic threats and posturing. They look and sound like idiots, which is their business. But if they make me draw my weapon, they are getting shot, end of story. Even here in the most gun-friendly state in the union, I trust no prosecutor, especially the lefty slime in Charleston, not to try to hang me regardless of how clean a shoot might be.

What a world.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Providence?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    If Barry and Big Mike had a son, he would have looked like Dennis.
    What a nightmare image... Barry all knocked up 'n $#@!... "Michelle" with that Cheshire look in "her" eye, and a 10" knot in "her" pants.

Oh, dass eezee... see, dat boy fruh' d'hoodt 'n shih, 'n he ain't be no nuffin' 'bout no gunz 'n shih. Daa boy ain'even be know wiich ind d'bullis come out 'n shih, nome sayn? Ownlee part ain't make no sinse be dat he ain't shoo'heownseff wit dem' AR-47 a-salt wippin.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Providence?
    I can just hear him now:"I was just messin wif ya all. I was shootin blanks."

I can just hear him now:"I was just messin wif ya all. I was shootin blanks."
    Gonna hold a séance?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Gonna hold a séance?
    Nope, just thinking about how stupid it would be for someone to make believe they were doing a mass shooting.

Nope, just thinking about how stupid it would be for someone to make believe they were doing a mass shooting.
    Not what I said.
    Providence
    (often initial capital letter) the foreseeing care and guidance of God or nature over the creatures of the earth.

(initial capital letter) God, especially when conceived as omnisciently directing the universe and the affairs of humankind with wise benevolence.

a manifestation of divine care or direction.
    no one got hit
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Not what I said.
    Providence

no one got hit
    Yeah, like shooting in the forest and missing all the trees.

Because the guy clearly has no idea how to aim.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Yeah, like shooting in the forest and missing all the trees.
    You could call it random chance,, but I believe there are angels among us.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

National Media Ignore Mass Shooting Prevented by Armed Citizen

National Media Ignore Mass Shooting Prevented by Armed Citizen

The New American
    May 28, 2022

With the mainstream media in thrall with covering recent mass shootings, they have ignored another one that never happened. The event was covered by MetroNews out of Charleston, West Virginia, on Thursday: “There was a shooting last night in Charleston after a man opened fire at a party at an apartment complex.”

The shooter, Dennis Butler, was stopped by local police for speeding through the apartment complex. He returned later with a semi-automatic rifle and began shooting indiscriminately at a crowd of people celebrating the graduation of a young person in the complex.

When two police officers arrived, they confronted Butler, who fired a shotgun at them, wounding them and taking them both out of action. A woman carrying concealed confronted Butler, who received fire from her and died at the scene.

Said Police Chief Tyke Hunt: “It looks like the person who fired upon Mr. Butler does not have any reason to prohibit [her] from carrying a firearm lawfully.” Chief of detectives Tony Hazelett added: “Instead of running from the threat, she engaged with the threat and saved several lives last night.”

The incident doesn’t fit the media narrative: That NRA executive vice president Wayne LaPierre is wrong when he declared in 2012 that “the only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.”

But, according to numerous sources, incidents such as Charleston’s on Wednesday night happen millions of times every year.

According to the Journal of Quantitative Criminology, armed citizens use guns to defend themselves “at least 989,883 times” every year. The Journal of Criminal Law and Criminology published a study by scholars Gary Kleck and Marc Gertz that revealed that gun owners use their legally owned firearms to defend themselves an average of 1,884,348 times per year.

Another study, this one by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), estimated “annual defensive gun uses range from about 500,000 to more than 3 million.”

Almost never mentioned in any of the media or in those studies, however, is how often an armed citizen comes to the rescue of a law-enforcement officer who is neutralized in a confrontation with an armed suspect. For instance, in a residential area of Maple Falls, Washington, two sheriff’s deputies responded to a “shots fired” report on February 14. When they challenged the shooter, he shot both of them, knocking them to the ground. Two military veterans heard the commotion and the shots, put their children inside, and confronted the shooter. The shooter was arrested and charged with a felony, and his bail was set at $5 million.

Whatcom County Sheriff Bill Elfo said: “We are extraordinarily blessed that [these] armed citizens came to the deputies’ assistance at the critical moments when they were most vulnerable.”

Last October, in Tonopah, Arizona, a suspect accused of critically wounding a Maricopa County sheriff’s deputy was captured after a homeowner shot him.

Similar instances of armed citizens coming to the aid of law-enforcement officers are reported at length by John Lott’s Crime Prevention Research Center.

Also left unreported by any media is the number of times an individual with criminal intent is deterred not just by the presence of an armed citizen, but by the mere suggestion that the citizen might be armed. As horrific as the recent mass shootings are, one needs to balance the mainstream media’s 24/7 blood-red coverage of those events with the fact that, without armed citizens present, there would be many more such ghastly atrocities being committed.

Related article:

Isn’t It About Time to Arm Teachers?
    The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

Please, please, please.....let this woman be black.

I think that people of all races in this country need a greater sense of self-propriety.

And this would be a step in the right direction and a logical way to de-rely on the police.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Of course MSM is going to ignore this story. They can't accept the fact that guns save more lives than they do take.

Calvin Coolidge

Providence?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s63pXpSAv6Q
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Too much to ask? but would blow some minds.

2 impressive women today,,
    Wife needs to step up the game.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

AWR HAWKINS 27 May 2022

An alleged attacker with an AR-15 was shot dead in Charleston, West Virginia, Wednesday night by a woman who was carrying a pistol for self-defense.

Dennis Butler was armed with an AR-15 and allegedly shot “at dozens of people attending a graduation party,” WCHSTV reported.

Police indicate a woman pulled a pistol and shot Butler, killing him.

Charleston Police Department Chief of Detectives Tony Hazelett said, “Instead of running from the threat, she engaged with the threat and saved several lives last night.”

Butler was 37-years-old, the Washington Post noted. The woman who shot him dead waited afterward for police and was cooperative when they arrived.

None of the graduation party attendees were harmed.
    Is there an official "guns save lives" thread? Here is another example from last year. An idiot tried to do a mass shooting at a gun store. He killed two before he was gunned down.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...aw-killed.html

And here is a 12 year old boy who shot and killed a home invasion robber after the robber shot and wounded a 73 year old woman.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/12-year-al...ry?id=75877809
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

I think that people of all races in this country need a greater sense of self-propriety.

And this would be a step in the right direction and a logical way to de-rely on the police.
    From the news article linked by Breitbart:

https://wchstv.com/news/local/victim...eston-shooting
    The incident occurred at the Vista View Apartments complex on Renaissance Circle late Wednesday night.

Vista View Appartments?

https://www.apartments.com/vista-vie...on-wv/wkpwfmh/

Welcome to Vista View Apartments! INCOME BASED RENTS!!!!!!! All utilities included in the tower units, washer and dryer hook ups in the town home units. Onsite Learning Center and Head Start program.

And Charleston is 29.6 percent black.

https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/ch...ysouthcarolina

So a low rent apartment complex in a city with a large black population. She could have been white or asian but odds are she was either black or latina.
    https://www.apartments.com/vista-vie...on-wv/wkpwfmh/
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Is there an official "guns save lives" thread? Here is another example from last year. An idiot tried to do a mass shooting at a gun store. He killed two before he was gunned down.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...aw-killed.html

And here is a 12 year old boy who shot and killed a home invasion robber after the robber shot and wounded a 73 year old woman.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/12-year-al...ry?id=75877809
    There is now...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast