Thread: Mitch McConnell Taps Sen. Cornyn to Work with Democrats to Secure Gun Control

Mitch McConnell Taps Sen. Cornyn to Work with Democrats to Secure Gun Control

Mitch McConnell Taps Sen. Cornyn to Work with Democrats to Secure Gun Control

Breitbart
    27 May 2022

Sen. Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) has instructed Sen. John Cornyn (R-TX) to work with Democrats to achieve “bipartisan” gun control legislation.

CNN notes that McConnell specifically talked of working with Sens. Chris Murphy (D-CT) and Kyrsten Sinema (D-AZ) to secure new gun controls, but did not provide detail as to what the new controls might be.

Sen. Mitch McConnell (R), Kentucky
    Freedom Index Score: 57%

Sen. John Cornyn (R), Texas
    Freedom Index Score: 62%
    The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    All gun control laws are unconstitutional therefore they are illegal.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

What if you had a "control" and nobody complied?

My freedom does not get "controlled" because of what some broken human being on SSRI drugs did, and what stand down cops allowed him to do.

If anything it should be enhanced, in order for me to even have a chance at surviving this Mad Max dystopia you people are creating.

Eh...I'm done talking...no "control" will work, except a complete and total authoritarian crack down of house to house sweeps, arrests and confiscations like in NOLA after Katrina.

So, do it.

I dare you...
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee