Thread: Sen. Rand Paul Sounds Alarm: WEF Is Building “Everybody’s Worst Nightmare”

Sen. Rand Paul Sounds Alarm: WEF Is Building “Everybody’s Worst Nightmare”

Senator Rand Paul Sounds Alarm: WEF Is Building “Everybody’s Worst Nightmare”

The New American
    May 26, 2022

With the World Economic Forum 2022 is underway this week, its leaders and participants are unabashed about their plans for a “Great Reset” (their words) toward the goal of global government. And even at that, merely mentioning the idea of a “Great Reset” to criticize it is enough to get one labeled a “conspiracy theorist.” But that did not stop Senator Rand Paul (R-Ky.) from calling out the WEF as a one-world government conspiracy.

During an appearance on Fox News’ Jesse Waters Prime Time Wednesday night, Paul addressed the hypocrisy of elitists who fly private jets around the world to attend a meeting where they pretend to care about carbon footprints. Then Paul said, “The real danger is this — look how bad your government is in a country where you get to vote for these people. This would be a government — a world government — where you don’t get to vote on anybody.” He added, “This is everybody’s worst nightmare.”

Laying out the breadth and depth of the problem in his clear Kentucky drawl, Paul said:
    The bureaucracy that we have trouble [with] in our United States — because we don’t get to vote on them, we vote indirectly — can you imagine the one-world bureaucracy of all these elitists in their private jets that would rule our country and we wouldn’t get to vote?

So I’m dead-set against this, and they used to call people who talked about one-world government — they used to say, “Oh, it’s a conspiracy.” And we would say, “No, it’s in their mission statement. They say it at every meeting. That’s what they’re for.”

Paul went on to say, “Lack of sovereignty means lack of freedom and it means lack of responsiveness and it’s completely antithetical to everything our country stands for.”

And while there will still be some — particularly elitists and their quisling comrades — who would beat Paul about the head and shoulders with the “conspiracy” stick, it is as Paul said: “It’s in their mission statement. They say it at every meeting.”

Full Article:
    https://thenewamerican.com/senator-r...rst-nightmare/
    Last edited by WisconsinLiberty; 05-27-2022 at 12:50 PM.
    The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rumble version:

Dr. Paul on Jesse Watters to Discuss the Danger of the WEF - May 25, 2022

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Rumble version:
    I updated the OP video.
    The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

Quote Originally Posted by WisconsinLiberty View Post
    I updated the OP video.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Signing America's sovereignty to the WHO? Call me crazy, but that sounds treasonous.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Signing America's sovereignty to the WHO? Call me crazy, but that sounds treasonous.
    Agreed. We need to Defund the WHO.

Help Stop WHO Power Grab -- Defund it with H.R. 419

Alert Summary

The World Health Organization (WHO) is negotiating a global pandemic treaty and considering dangerous amendments to its International Health Regulations (IHR) — these will further enable Covid medical tyranny while amounting to yet another step toward a one-world government.

Rand is correct
    Do something Danke

Blabbity blah Bill Gates... charity...
    So what? Gates' charity work is two things. Firstly, it's a handjob for his weak ego. "oooOOOOooooo everybody look at MeeeEEEEeee... I'm giving money to brown people..." Give me a break.

Perhaps more importantly, it is the buying of perception such that people will accept him as something other than the rotten, black-souled bastard that he is. This is PRECISELY what the old world mafioso did... showering silver on the people of his community so that they will refuse to accept the fact that he is a murdering, pimping, dealing scumbag.

As for the rest, there is not that much to understand. Theye want it all. Americans stand in Theire way. Therefore, Americans must be destroyed. It isn't rocket surgery.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.