Thread: Walmart apologizes for Juneteenth Icecream

Walmart apologizes for Juneteenth Icecream

Not sure what is wrong with capitalizing on Juneteenth like Corporate America does for everything else. Can anyone figure out what the offense is this time around?

Walmart apologizes for selling Juneteenth ice cream
    https://www.wmtw.com/article/walmart...ream/40107657#
    "Juneteenth holiday marks a celebration of freedom and independence," a Walmart spokesperson said in a statement. "However, we received feedback that a few items caused concern for some of our customers and we sincerely apologize. We are reviewing our assortment and will remove items as appropriate."
    It is getting to a point where nothing makes any sense in the perceived offense area anymore.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This thread is highly offensive. I've reported it to the mods.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Walmart is learning the lesson that going woke will make you go broke.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Not sure what is wrong with capitalizing on Juneteenth like Corporate America does for everything else. Can anyone figure out what the offense is this time around?

It is getting to a point where nothing makes any sense in the perceived offense area anymore.
    Red Velvet Ice Cream?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    This thread is highly offensive. I've reported it to the mods.
    Banned.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Blacks aren't getting the profits from the ice cream is my assumption why they're mad.
    If Wal-mart had assured blacks would receive x percent of proceeds from sales, we wouldn't have heard a thing other than mass promotions for this ice cream to increase sales and thus give blacks another check.

Did I assume too much in this post? Nope, I don't think I did.
    Blacks and BLM have made it abundantly clear: they want white money. They want it for nothing. They don't want to work for it, they want to take it just like whites did to their ancestors hundreds of years ago.

Clearly they've never opened a history book before, but whatever.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Would have been a good chance to promote diversity. They could've advertised choc-vanilla swirl and called it Half-Breed Hottie.

Could've combined chocolate with strawberry and said LICK THIS!

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

watermelon ice cream with a fried chicken cone.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Red Velvet Ice Cream?
    I think it's because it's the "Great Value!" brand ice cream. They want Ben n' Jerrys or some high end brand.

Others on Twitter are encouraging shoppers to buy Black-owned Creamalicious Ice Cream from Target.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    watermelon ice cream with a fried chicken cone.
    I was hoping it would have been watermelon sherbet, and that's what upset people. I was going to run down and get some!

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post

I mean really, so what? Am I suppose to be upset because Mattress warehouse has a mattress sale every Memorial Day Weekend?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    I was hoping it would have been watermelon sherbet, and that's what upset people. I was going to run down and get some!
    You better hurry. Come June, they only sell rainbow sherbert.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch