Thread: WEF Klaus Schwab: We "Powerful...Have the Means to Impose the State of the World"

WEF Klaus Schwab: We "Powerful...Have the Means to Impose the State of the World"

WEF Klaus Schwab, May 23, 2022:

"WEF Klaus Schwab: Let’s be clear the future is not just happening the future is built by us, a powerful community here in this room. We have the means to impose the state of the world"

https://rumble.com/v15sxw9-klaus-schwab-the-future-is-built-by-us-by-a-powerful-community-as-you-here-.html

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Fck this guy and everything that he stands for.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Fck this guy and everything that he stands for.

FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Pretty shocked nobody has taken him out

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Pretty shocked nobody has taken him out
    Yeah you'd think somebody would have at least tried to put a bullet in his brain.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

WEF overlord Klaus Schwab warned (or boasted?) at the opening of the 2022 annual WEF meeting (unfortunately not a transcript, which also includes millions of people dying from hunger).
    Our global economy is out of balance. There is too much debt, too much inflation, too much inequality, and not enough growth. Particularly worrisome, is that ever-larger parts of the global population are confronted with existential choices, or even fall back into extreme poverty or hunger. Those issues must be confronted in Davos and the global food crisis in particular needs all our immediate attention.
    Giving "attention" to the "global food crisis" could very well mean exploit the situation (never let a good crisis go to waste) to implement the green climate crisis program...
    But what if those "stakeholders" decide that they don't mind poor people suffering, while working together?!?
    A Forum partner is asked to value the contributions not just of shareholders, but of all those other stakeholders who are essential for business to succeed. As I wrote in my book Stakeholder Capitalism, Davos stands for a global economy that works for prosperity, people, and the planet.
    https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2022/...d-cooperation/
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

OK BOOMER

The One enthroned in heaven laughs; the Lord scoffs at them. (Psalm 2:4)

Surely the nations are like a drop in a bucket;
    They are regarded as dust on the scales;
    He weighs the islands as though they were fine dust...
    Before him all the nations are as nothing;
    They are regarded by him as worthless
    And less than nothing.
    (Isaiah 40:15-17)