Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: TX - 21 Dead, Dozens Injured in Texas Elementary School Shooting

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    It looks like this one happened as claimed. There is certainly a problem with mentally ill, YOUNG and unstable, and criminal elements getting their hands on assault weapons. The ghost gun issue is difficult to tackle, but this one is cut & dry. Of course, no common-sense solutions are being proposed. We can reliably count on congress and this president doing the dumbest, most objectionable thing imaginable.

I would suggest raising the age of purchase from 18 to 25 or even 30. Ramos bought them on his 18th birthday.

Nothing else to add. Everyone has to watch out for themselves. There are a lot of druggies and criminals out there.
    This country is descending into chaos and all you can do is look out for yourself or leave.
    What happens when a person purchases a gun legally? I don't really know. Does their name go into a database? I would think if a person wants alcohol and are not old enough to buy it they find a way to get it. I would bet the same for a gun. Would it be better to know a person purchased a weapon or not know? Are transgender people less sane than people that are not trans? Not saying this person is trans or has any gender issues but if they are, should congress limit their gun rights instead of everyones? What about people on psych meds? Should they not be allowed?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    I don't really know. Does their name go into a database?
    Most of the time. But there are legal ways to buy guns without that happening.

At least for now. This is something the gun controllers want to change.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    I don't think we need to assume EVERYTHING is a false flag. Have there been false flags? Absolutely. Are there still? Very much most likely.
    Maybe sometimes we see that natural violent little tidbit of society pop up. This thing that committed this act against innocent children...
    It has nothing to do with assuming anything, it has to do with The Boy Who Cried Wolf. If you want to play the Fake News game, then this is the bed you have made, so sleep in it. The liar is not believed even when he tells the truth. So what is real and what is fake? I don't give a damn, it's all fake lies as far as I'm concerned. The Media has wholly and completely discredited itself and that's on them, not me. Their job is very simple: write down or verbally report what you see and hear. Instead, we have Alex-Jones-level clown-world fakery and showmanship wrapped in Nordstrom pencil skirts and stern faces being pawned off as "the 6 o'clock news". Clown World is Clown World, so let's get this circus started...

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The media is keeping score. Right now, this new shooter is in second place. Adam Lanza at Sandy Hook scored 20 children, Salvador Ramos in Texas scored 19 children. Stay on the edge of your seats folks, as the score may still change. We may have a tie by the time it is done. Rumor has it that a half time show is being planned with performances by Beyonce and Coldplay, with a special message from Kamala Harris about the horrors of guns, and gun horror, and how gun horror needs to be stopped to prevent gun horror.
    Evidence seems to be that Sandyhook was a 100% hoax. The school had been closed for several years at the time of the 'shooting'.
    As to the Uvalde event- if real odds are high that the shooter had outside handlers/groomers and he was on mind altering meds. Black Op for demoRat political gain until proven otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Michael Moore: We Need Moratorium on Gun Sales — ‘Time to Repeal the 2nd Amendment’

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022...2nd-amendment/

PAM KEY 24 May 2022

Leftist activist and filmmaker Michael Moore said Tuesday on “MSNBC Prime” that America needs to repeal the 2nd Amendment in response to a deadly mass shooting at a Texas elementary school today.

Moore said, “We will not acknowledge that we are a violent people, to begin with. This country was birthed in violence with genocide of the native people at the barrel of a gun. This country was built on the backs of slaves with a gun to their backs to build this country into the country that we got to have. We do not want to acknowledge or two original sins here that have a gun behind the ability behind our ability to become who we became.”

He added, “I don’t want to nickel and dime this. I don’t think that that is going to do it. I think we need some really drastic action here. We need a moratorium, perhaps, on gun sales. Who will say on this network or on any other network in the next few days it is time to repeal the Second Amendment? You cannot say that. Well, why not? Why not? I truly believe if Jefferson, Madison and Washington if they all knew that the bullet would be invented — some 50 years after our revolution, I don’t know if they would have written it that way. They didn’t even know what a bullet was. It didn’t exist until the 1830s. They had any idea that there would be this kind of carnage. You have to believe that the Founders of the country would not support it. I support all gun control legislation. Not sensible gun control legislation. We don’t need the sensible stuff. We need the hard-core stuff that is going to protect ourselves and our children.”
    Nah, lets just hang Michael Moore for treason at Gitmo.

Of course they WILL talk about this since the Narrative supports their Agenda. The agenda is to come up with an excuse to forcibly disarm the public. The narrative needs to be that "guns cause violence".
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

The fog of war...

Texas officials are clapping themselves on the back for what they’ve described as “heroic” and “courageous” actions by law enforcement who responded to an armed 18-year-old at an elementary school on Tuesday.
    When asked how much time passed between the gunman arriving at the school and the gunman being killed, Texas’ Director of Public Safety Steve McCraw offered an indefinite response.

“Forty minutes, an hour,” he said. “But I don’t want to give you a particular timeline.”
    A school resource officer had heard the reports about the crashed vehicle, so he confronted him, according to McCraw. The gunman entered the school anyway. “[The school resource officer] followed him right in immediately,” McCraw said. At that point, “rounds were exchanged.” Then officers from the Uvalde Police Department arrived. There was more shooting, and the officers were wounded (though other officials have said repeatedly that they sustained just minor injuries).

Eventually, those officers “were responsible” for containing the gunman in a classroom, McCraw said. (Spokespersons for the Texas Department of Public Safety had repeatedly told news outlets earlier that the suspect barricaded himself into the classroom and immediately started shooting.)

Spokespersons from Texas Department of Public Safety said in several media interviews that Uvalde Police first received 911 calls at around 11:20 a.m. local time reporting the crash, and reporting a man wearing a backpack, some form of body armor, and holding a rifle, approaching Robb Elementary.

At 11:43 a.m., the school announced that it was going on lockdown, according to KSAT, a local news station. That was the same time that the Uvalde Police Department wrote on Facebook that the school was the site of an active police scene and urged people to avoid the area.

At 12:17 p.m., the Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District wrote on social media that there was an active shooter at Robb Elementary, and that people should avoid the area.

At 1:06 p.m., more than an hour and a half after those first 911 calls were made, the Uvalde Police Department said that the shooter “was in police custody.”

It isn’t necessarily unusual for timelines to shift in the immediate aftermath of a chaotic shooting like the one that happened in Uvalde. But the difference between some of the official accounts were striking.

Consistent with what McCraw said, Texas DPS Sgt. Erick Estrada indicated in several media interviews that the gunman encountered law enforcement before he entered the school building. Estrada said a school resource officer assigned to Robb Elementary first tried and failed to stop him. The gunman then encountered two more officers from the Uvalde Police Department.

“They weren’t able to stop him there, so they did ask for assistance,” Estrada told CNN. A tactical unit arrived “and eliminated the threat,” Estrada said. “Unfortunately, before that happened, the shooter did manage to make entry into the school.”

Another spokesperson for DPS offered a different version of events. Lt. Chris Olivarez said that when law enforcement, including the school resource officer, responded to the scene, they could already hear gunshots coming from inside the school, according to multiple news outlets.
    More: https://www.vice.com/en/article/pkp7...chool-shooting
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Heard 21 people have now been confirmed to have been killed. Looks like Ramos has now officially killed more people than Adam Lanza.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I feel that the FBI groomed up this guy and told him he is doing it for his family....oopsie he got killed
    I feel that this is another fake ass story from the usual fake ass story generating machine. Nothing about this story makes sense. But that doesn't matter since few ever look into the details and think critically about what they're being told. I could post a link to the 500 page pdf file "Nobody Died At Sandy Hook" if you need a refresher on fake school shootings.

Are the Gofundme family pages up yet? Factoring in inflation this one should be worth a cool billion$ to the participants.
    Last edited by devil21; 05-25-2022 at 08:15 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Michael Moore: We Need Moratorium on Gun Sales — ‘Time to Repeal the 2nd Amendment’

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022...2nd-amendment/

PAM KEY 24 May 2022

Leftist activist and filmmaker Michael Moore said Tuesday on “MSNBC Prime” that America needs to repeal the 2nd Amendment in response to a deadly mass shooting at a Texas elementary school today.

Moore said, “We will not acknowledge that we are a violent people, to begin with. This country was birthed in violence with genocide of the native people at the barrel of a gun. This country was built on the backs of slaves with a gun to their backs to build this country into the country that we got to have. We do not want to acknowledge or two original sins here that have a gun behind the ability behind our ability to become who we became.”

He added, “I don’t want to nickel and dime this. I don’t think that that is going to do it. I think we need some really drastic action here. We need a moratorium, perhaps, on gun sales. Who will say on this network or on any other network in the next few days it is time to repeal the Second Amendment? You cannot say that. Well, why not? Why not? I truly believe if Jefferson, Madison and Washington if they all knew that the bullet would be invented — some 50 years after our revolution, I don’t know if they would have written it that way. They didn’t even know what a bullet was. It didn’t exist until the 1830s. They had any idea that there would be this kind of carnage. You have to believe that the Founders of the country would not support it. I support all gun control legislation. Not sensible gun control legislation. We don’t need the sensible stuff. We need the hard-core stuff that is going to protect ourselves and our children.”
    Michael Moore can kindly fck off and go back to being irrelevant.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Seems kind of odd for an 18 year old kid, to shoot up an elementary school?

A high school would make more sense.
    Maybe he went there as a kid and had bad memories? idk, just spitballin.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Once again Carlson nails it.

Moral rot and the stench of a decaying empire is not addressable in a sound bite or a political policy.

To address the question brought up by the Thing in this video, I need an "assault" weapon to shoot you or your agents in the face to try and save my life when they show up to exterminate me, because you have said, repeatedly, that I am the biggest threat this country faces.

Sick to death of the blah blah blah...bring it or STFU.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Calvin Coolidge

NRA convention coming up in a few days.

Remember the last time that happened?

Columbine.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 05-26-2022 at 01:58 AM.

Remember, only cops and the military (tools of our benevolent government) should have guns.
    The same cops and military the left wants to defund.
    The same cops and military who kill innocent people daily.

You can't make these narratives up.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    An example of nothing making sense.^^^
    Original narrative was that a brave Border Patrol agent hero character quickly ran into the school alone and engaged in a one-on-one shootout with the "suspect", killing the suspect and saving so many more kid's lives. Look what the narrative has turned into now.

They're literally making up the story as they go along.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Would be nice to know when that video was taken.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    An example of nothing making sense.^^^
    Original narrative was that a brave Border Patrol agent hero character quickly ran into the school alone and engaged in a one-on-one shootout with the "suspect", killing the suspect and saving so many more kid's lives. Look what the narrative has turned into now.

They're literally making up the story as they go along.
    It doesn't make the shooting phony. It’s standard fog of war combined with standard CYA by management.

There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

What difference does it make whether the shooting is real or fake? I don't mean that in the moral sense -- obviously, a real shooting is a real tragedy that occurs to the victims and their families, and a fake shooting is a real tragedy to that occurs to everyone else. But this isn't about "what really happened". At this point, it is clear that we will never know until judgment day, anyway, because of the Soviet levels of fakery and propaganda in the US MSMBS news. No, this is about The Boy Who Cried Wolf. I don't care about the headlines anymore and I won't care until it becomes clear that there has been a genuine change in my country (my neighbors, community, and so on) that restores truth and transparency at every level of the public sphere.

Until then, we're in The Matrix as far as I'm concerned, and the Agents are madly twiddling the dials of the simulation to convince us all to go along with "THE AGENDA", aka the Beast / "Great" Reset System. Why would I invest even one iota of emotional energy trying to decode the mad ramblings of the Agents in the "news" headlines? Until things change, really change, The Boy Who Cried Wolf will simply be ignored...

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    It doesn't make the shooting phony. It’s standard fog of war combined with standard CYA by management.
    Perhaps but how many times do we have to go through this same pattern of make-believe shooting narratives that make absolutely no sense being passed off by serial liars as fact before calling bs on all of it? So, the same people that we spent the last 2.5 years calling serial liars over Covid are now arbiters of truth? I can't comprehend how anyone can pull off those sorts of mental gymnastics...

I mean really, has anyone even questioned how this shooter managed to "slip into" an elementary school these days? EVERY SCHOOL, especially elementary schools, now has locked steel doors, layered entrance security protocols, etc but this guy just slips inside like it's just that easy. k....

Despite all evidence to the contrary - including the fact that courts (up to and including SCOTUS itself) have explicitly and repeatedly ruled that police have no responsibility to protect anyone from anything, and are under no obligation to do so - people still persist in indulging the popular delusion that the reason cops exist is to "protect and serve" ...

https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/st...00592809394176

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...02597770616832

Given that they prevented others from going in as well, their actions are pretty much consistent with someone wanting to increase casualties as much as possible.

Hmm.

Or- the FedGov ordered them to stand down, in the interest of not interfering with a Federal operation.

Not sure exactly at this point, which is more likely, or which is more heinous.
    Last edited by TheTexan; 05-26-2022 at 11:59 AM.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    What difference does it make whether the shooting is real or fake? I don't mean that in the moral sense -- obviously, a real shooting is a real tragedy that occurs to the victims and their families, and a fake shooting is a real tragedy to that occurs to everyone else. But this isn't about "what really happened". At this point, it is clear that we will never know until judgment day, anyway, because of the Soviet levels of fakery and propaganda in the US MSMBS news. No, this is about The Boy Who Cried Wolf. I don't care about the headlines anymore and I won't care until it becomes clear that there has been a genuine change in my country (my neighbors, community, and so on) that restores truth and transparency at every level of the public sphere.

Until then, we're in The Matrix as far as I'm concerned, and the Agents are madly twiddling the dials of the simulation to convince us all to go along with "THE AGENDA", aka the Beast / "Great" Reset System. Why would I invest even one iota of emotional energy trying to decode the mad ramblings of the Agents in the "news" headlines? Until things change, really change, The Boy Who Cried Wolf will simply be ignored...
    This is pretty much where I'm at as well.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

"An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

The same People that champion killing of infants have no problem shooting up a school for political purpose.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast