Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: US Air Force Base to Host “Drag Queen Story Time” for Kids

  1. #1

    US Air Force Base to Host “Drag Queen Story Time” for Kids

    US Air Force Base to Host “Drag Queen Story Time” for Kids

    The New American
    May 24, 2022

    A U.S. Air Force base in Germany is planning to hold a “Drag Queen Story Time” early next month, according to a social-media post by the base’s library.

    A Facebook event page published by the official account of Ramstein & Vogelweh Air Force Libraries at the Ramstein Air Base in Ramstein-Miesenbach, Germany, reads:

    “We’re celebrating Pride Month at the Ramstein Library with Drag Queen Storytime! Join us with special guest reader Stacey Teed! Be sure to wear your brightest and most colorful outfits!”

    The event is scheduled for Thursday, June 2 at 10:30 a.m. and is set to last 30 minutes.

    “The US Air Force is officially holding a drag queen story hour for children at their Ramstein AF Base Library. Really sick stuff,” a source told National File. “My tax dollars are being used by the MILITARY to sexualize children.”

    In the comments under the post, one user commented, “I love this!!”, to which the library responded, “We think it’s going to be great fun!”

    Another user, however, reacted with, “Thank God that the ‘good guys’ won in WW2, eh? No doubt the souls of those brave soldiers who stormed the beaches of Normandy rest [easy] knowing that they made the world safer for child grooming and predation.”

    And yet another user wrote, “Any parent who takes their child to something like this is participating in pure evil. For shame.”
    ...

    Full Article:
    https://thenewamerican.com/us-air-fo...time-for-kids/


    Last edited by WisconsinLiberty; 05-24-2022 at 03:36 PM.
    The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

    Boycott Youtube! Create a Rumble Account.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    If I were stationed at that air base I would ask to be discharged.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  4. #3
    Some 'crazy' Q person told me a few years ago that the Trump admin had regained some control over the Army, Marines and Navy, but the US Air Force was still run by satanic pedophiles.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Some 'crazy' Q person told me a few years ago that the Trump admin had regained some control over the Army, Marines and Navy, but the US Air Force was still run by satanic pedophiles.
    Q, the modern day Operation Trust.
    The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

    Boycott Youtube! Create a Rumble Account.

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by WisconsinLiberty View Post
    Q, the modern day Operation Trust.
    Trust Durham.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  7. #6
    Shot down, thankfully.


    Air Force Cancels Drag Queen Reading for Children, U.S. Senator Calls It ‘Completely Insane’

    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...letely-insane/

    PENNY STARR 28 May 2022

    The 86th Airlift Wing at Ramstein Air Base in Germany has announced it will no longer host a Drag Queen reading session for children at the base library after an advertisement about the event was posted to social media.

    The cancellation has drawn criticism from LGBT activists who claim the cancellation shows disrespect for transgender people, according to a report in the military media outlet, Stars and Stripes.

    Stars and Stripes reported that the Post Millennial was provided a statement about the cancellation:

    “The advertisement has been removed and the event will not take place,” the wing said in a statement. “Ramstein leaders strive to foster a culture based on inclusion where all people are treated with dignity and respect, regardless of their political views, color of their skin, or sexual orientation.”

    Among the critics of the event who called for its cancellation is Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL), who penned a letter to the Air Force:

    The last thing parents serving their nation overseas should be worried about, particularly in a theater with heightened geopolitical tensions, is whether their children are being exposed to sexually charged content simply because they visited their local library. I urge you to immediately cancel this politically divisive event, and take appropriate disciplinary action against all involved in allowing this gross abuse of taxpayer funding to place children in a sexualized environment.

    U.S. military installations exist to serve the needs of the warfighter for training, logistics, storage, testing, and deployment. Simultaneously, the installation must also support the needs of service members and their families, including creating a safe, healthy environment for parents raising children. This is why installations often include commissaries, pharmacies, schools, and libraries. On installations outside the continental United States (OCONUS), these amenities play an even more central role in the life of our service members and their families. Frequently, service members do not have options available outside OCONUS installations due to language and logistical barriers.

    “In light of this, it is completely insane for Ramstein AFB to use on-installation resources for rituals like “Drag Queen Story Time.” These inappropriate events are extremely divisive at home for good reason; in all cases, they place young children in close proximity with adults who are intentionally and explicitly sexualized.”

    Rubio’s letter also asked for answers to several questions, including how much taxpayer money has been spent on similar events and whether the Biden Administration and the Department of Defense support such activities.
    "Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Shot down, thankfully.


    Air Force Cancels Drag Queen Reading for Children, U.S. Senator Calls It ‘Completely Insane’

    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...letely-insane/

    PENNY STARR 28 May 2022

    The 86th Airlift Wing at Ramstein Air Base in Germany has announced it will no longer host a Drag Queen reading session for children at the base library after an advertisement about the event was posted to social media.

    The cancellation has drawn criticism from LGBT activists who claim the cancellation shows disrespect for transgender people, according to a report in the military media outlet, Stars and Stripes.

    Stars and Stripes reported that the Post Millennial was provided a statement about the cancellation:

    “The advertisement has been removed and the event will not take place,” the wing said in a statement. “Ramstein leaders strive to foster a culture based on inclusion where all people are treated with dignity and respect, regardless of their political views, color of their skin, or sexual orientation.”

    Among the critics of the event who called for its cancellation is Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL), who penned a letter to the Air Force:

    The last thing parents serving their nation overseas should be worried about, particularly in a theater with heightened geopolitical tensions, is whether their children are being exposed to sexually charged content simply because they visited their local library. I urge you to immediately cancel this politically divisive event, and take appropriate disciplinary action against all involved in allowing this gross abuse of taxpayer funding to place children in a sexualized environment.

    U.S. military installations exist to serve the needs of the warfighter for training, logistics, storage, testing, and deployment. Simultaneously, the installation must also support the needs of service members and their families, including creating a safe, healthy environment for parents raising children. This is why installations often include commissaries, pharmacies, schools, and libraries. On installations outside the continental United States (OCONUS), these amenities play an even more central role in the life of our service members and their families. Frequently, service members do not have options available outside OCONUS installations due to language and logistical barriers.

    “In light of this, it is completely insane for Ramstein AFB to use on-installation resources for rituals like “Drag Queen Story Time.” These inappropriate events are extremely divisive at home for good reason; in all cases, they place young children in close proximity with adults who are intentionally and explicitly sexualized.”

    Rubio’s letter also asked for answers to several questions, including how much taxpayer money has been spent on similar events and whether the Biden Administration and the Department of Defense support such activities.
    Good. At least one air base has come to their senses. Now we just need to apply this to the whole country.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  9. #8
    Someone should do a White Nationalist story hour.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Trump Jr 2024!!!!

    My pronouns are he/him/his



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Way past time to banish these sick $#@!s back into the motherfucking closet.

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    Way past time to banish these sick $#@!s back into the motherfucking closet.
    Banishing them to the Shadow Realm seems like a much better idea.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge



Similar Threads

  1. Minnesota: Drag Queen Flashes Crotch To Kids At Library Story Hour
    By Anti Federalist in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-13-2019, 11:36 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-10-2019, 08:19 AM
  3. Drag queen lends sparkle to story time at Costa Mesa church
    By Anti Federalist in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-12-2019, 11:58 PM
  4. Replies: 75
    Last Post: 10-21-2017, 01:28 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-18-2017, 11:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •