Thread: Cancer vaccine for dogs an "important step" for human treatment: A'dam researchers

Cancer vaccine for dogs an "important step" for human treatment: A'dam researchers

A cancer vaccine appears to greatly increase dogs' chances of surviving cancer, according to a study by Amsterdam UMC, Cancer Center Amsterdam, and an oncology center for animals, published in the scientific journal Nature Communications on Monday. The researchers treated 35 dogs with spontaneous bladder cancer with the vaccine, and half are still alive 400 days later. Two even wholly recovered.
    This vaccine was also used to treat a Malinois, who was diagnosed with bone cancer and had a very short life expectancy. The dog was completely back to normal three months after his tumor was removed and the vaccine administered, said the doctors from the Medical Center for Animals in Amsterdam who treated the 10-year-old Rax.
    Whole article:
    https://nltimes.nl/2022/05/23/cancer...am-researchers
    "I am a bird"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You'd think after 100 years of research there would be a vaccine for cancer already. Oh wait, the cure for cancer has already been discovered and is being kept hidden from us.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

If it works half as good as the COVID vaccine, I think they have a winner.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    If it works half as good as the COVID vaccine, I think they have a winner.
    Seems to work well on dogs so far.
    "I am a bird"

No more interest in this article ? I personally think this may be a game changer. I've been right before.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    No more interest in this article ? I personally think this may be a game changer. I've been right before.
    I am sorry, but it's hard to trust any of this because we have been lied to over and over. I believe they already have the cures, but they are not interested in cures.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner