Thread: We're letting kids down. Again. | Sydney Watson

Arrow We're letting kids down. Again. | Sydney Watson

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    Very informative on so many levels. I wonder how many kids not only get pushed into being trans because their parents freak out about them playing with the wrong gender toys, but also get pushed into being gay? Maybe play should just be looked at as play. In general dysphorias are correctly looked at as mental conditions. For example body integrity dysphoria where someone things he or she should be an amputee. People with B.I.D. report feeling "whole" after cutting off a limb.

https://academicjournals.org/journal...0to%20have%20a

But nobody would suggest amputation as a "treatment."
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Very informative on so many levels. I wonder how many kids not only get pushed into being trans because their parents freak out about them playing with the wrong gender toys, but also get pushed into being gay? Maybe play should just be looked at as play. In general dysphorias are correctly looked at as mental conditions. For example body integrity dysphoria where someone things he or she should be an amputee. People with B.I.D. report feeling "whole" after cutting off a limb.

https://academicjournals.org/journal...0to%20have%20a

But nobody would suggest amputation as a "treatment."
    Yep. And there is more to the world than meets the eye. The worldly are doomed to forever wander in an endless wilderness of confusion because they refuse to acknowledge God, which requires them to admit that there are forces beyond their understanding and heavenly action beyond their sight and hearing. These issues cannot be divorced from their spiritual significance, which is what the worldly want to do.

Children are, indeed "gender-fluid" to a large degree, at least, until they reach a certain age. In their innocence, you have to tell the boys that they will grow up to be like Dad and the girls that they will grow up to be like Mom. They are lost otherwise. The predatory groomers do not see this stage of life as a necessary developmental step in any human life, rather, they only see it as an "opportunity" to fulfill their perverted desires. This is what is at stake. But this is only the mouth of hell... it is not hell itself... and there is no bottom to the Abyss, so this madness goes on and on, forever. Those who profess that any opening for their predatory desires is fair game do not understand that they are sentencing themselves, under the principle of estoppel, to the very same fate. They imagine themselves as big grownup adults that are in full control of their own fates. But they are just babes in a vast spiritual wasteland that they have never even imagined, and the infernal predators hunting them are infinitely more malicious and perverted than they are...