Thread: State Farm Launches Program to Distribute LGBTQ Books to Kindergartners

State Farm Launches Program to Distribute LGBTQ Books to Kindergartners

State Farm’s Recent Efforts Perfectly Exemplify Why the Parental Rights in Education Bill Is Vital

The New American
    May 24, 2022

State Farm has joined the ranks of those seeking to introduce impermissible material to young children in Florida’s public schools.

As recently reported by the Washington Examiner, an email shared by a whistleblower was quite revealing:

The email, obtained by the nonprofit organization Consumers’ Research and shared with the Washington Examiner, revealed that State Farm has partnered with the GenderCool Project, which promotes issues of gender identity in children through various advocacy and public awareness programs, to donate a packet of three books to local schools and public libraries.

The three books, A Kids Book About Being Transgender, A Kids Book About Being Non-Binary, and A Kids Book About Being Inclusive, contain various descriptions about gender and identity meant to disprove the notion that gender is the same as biological sex and establish that it is therefore changeable.

The GenderCool Project markets the “three book bundle” to children ages 5 and over, a fact noted in the whistleblower email.

“The project’s goal is to increase representation of LGBTQ+ books and support our communities in having challenging, important and empowering conversations with children age 5+,” the email said.

State Farm’s efforts to introduce such books appears to run afoul of Florida’s Parental Rights in Education bill, which prohibits or limits the discussion of sexual orientation and gender identity in the state’s primary schools.

The company’s efforts may also violate CB/HB 1467. As reported by Right Side Broadcasting Network, this bill requires government oversight and approval before material may be utilized in school-district libraries and classrooms, compels anyone involved in selecting school-district library materials to complete a training program designed by the Florida Department of Education, allows parents to object to any proposed material, and compels school principals to ensure that all school-district procedures are properly followed.

Full Article:
    https://thenewamerican.com/state-far...bill-is-vital/
    The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

Boycott Youtube! Create a Rumble Account.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That was quick.
    State Farm abandoned that idea in a hurry.

State Farm Abandons LGBTQ Children’s-Book Program after Whistleblower Email Leak

Yahoo News

State Farm, the household-name insurance company, has abandoned its program to distribute LGBTQ-themed books to teachers, community centers, and libraries, explicitly targeting children as young as kindergartners, after a media exposé based on a whistleblower email caught the company by surprise on Monday.

In an email to all State Farm agents and staff members sent just hours after multiple news outlets revealed the book initiative, Victor Terry, chief diversity officer and vice president of public affairs, announced the cancellation of its collaboration with GenderCool, an organization that promotes LGBTQ teaching via speaking events, mentorship programs, DEI/HR consulting, and advising for parents of transgender children.

“State Farm’s support of a philanthropic program, GenderCool, has been the subject of news and customer inquiries. This program that included books about gender identity was intended to promote inclusivity,” the email, obtained by Libs of TikTok, read. “We will no longer support that program.
    The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

Boycott Youtube! Create a Rumble Account.

Like a creepy neighbor, State Farm is there.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Like a creepy neighbor, State Farm is there.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Globalist again.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by WisconsinLiberty View Post
    That was quick.
    State Farm abandoned that idea in a hurry.

State Farm Abandons LGBTQ Children’s-Book Program after Whistleblower Email Leak

Yahoo News

State Farm, the household-name insurance company, has abandoned its program to distribute LGBTQ-themed books to teachers, community centers, and libraries, explicitly targeting children as young as kindergartners, after a media exposé based on a whistleblower email caught the company by surprise on Monday.

In an email to all State Farm agents and staff members sent just hours after multiple news outlets revealed the book initiative, Victor Terry, chief diversity officer and vice president of public affairs, announced the cancellation of its collaboration with GenderCool, an organization that promotes LGBTQ teaching via speaking events, mentorship programs, DEI/HR consulting, and advising for parents of transgender children.

“State Farm’s support of a philanthropic program, GenderCool, has been the subject of news and customer inquiries. This program that included books about gender identity was intended to promote inclusivity,” the email, obtained by Libs of TikTok, read. “We will no longer support that program.
    It's good that they did that, I was just about to cancel my bundled package plan I have had for over 30 years.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I wouldn't have their terrible product anyway. They are the absolute worst when it comes to filing a claim. I've seen them delay simple repairs months, waiting for their crappy reconditioned parts, that don't match.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    It's good that they did that, I was just about to cancel my bundled package plan I have had for over 30 years.
    Why not cancel anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by samforpaul View Post
    Why not cancel anyway?
    Because, I am sure, no other corporation is any better at this point. I have insurance to protect my properties in the event of something catastrophic happening, nothing more.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.