Thread: Russell Brand | Now The Truth Is Coming Out on the Vaxx

Post Russell Brand | Now The Truth Is Coming Out on the Vaxx

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yet Democrats will be spending the 2024 election style arguing that the vaccine is safe and effective.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Yet Democrats will be spending the 2024 election style arguing that the vaccine is safe and effective.
    Of course. But bear in mind that RB is as mainstream as mainstream gets... the bulk of his audience are the kind of people who literally keep up with the Kardashians. So, when Brand is putting you up on blast, you've got a 5-alarm fire in the belfry...

I'm surprised the Democrats haven't flipped the script yet and blame Donald Trump for rolling out these all these faulty mRNA experimental COVID vaccines via Operation Warp Speed.

The mRNA experimental COVID vaccines single-handedly destroyed people's faith and trust in vaccines in general.
    The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

Quote Originally Posted by WisconsinLiberty View Post
    I'm surprised the Democrats haven't flipped the script yet and blame Donald Trump for rolling out these all these faulty mRNA experimental COVID vaccines via Operation Warp Speed.

The mRNA experimental COVID vaccines single-handedly destroyed people's faith and trust in vaccines in general.
    I suspect that might be the game plan for 2024. Days before the Biden administration took over, Democrats said Biden was the one responsible for the creation of the vaccines, then Trump responded by saying he was the one who created them and that he should take the credit. Had Trump said nothing Democrats would be the ones that would take full responsibility and the medical fallout would be blamed on them instead. In fact, the White House twitter page even stated last week that there was no vaccine before Biden took over.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 05-23-2022 at 04:21 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

In fact, the White House twitter page even stated last week that there was no vaccine before Biden took over.
    Probably better screenshot that one for future reference

Calvin Coolidge

Thanks. Outta reps...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.