Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 1776 Restoration Movement

The Deep State assault on humanity is worldwide... the response will be worldwide, as well...

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    The Deep State assault on humanity is worldwide... the response will be worldwide, as well...
    Ongoing..Never ended..
    Truckers were the first visible, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, France, Germany, etc.. all had similar at the same time.

Convoy has ended here but the Movement continues..

Nice fireworks show tonight, had anyone been watching.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Ongoing..Never ended..
    Truckers were the first visible, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, France, Germany, etc.. all had similar at the same time.

Convoy has ended here but the Movement continues..

Nice fireworks show tonight, had anyone been watching.

I have it on reasonably good authority,,, that Santa visited the Pentagon today,, on invitation..

details when I have some.

to add;
    operation "Trigger". was a success.

I could heard troll heads explode all the way out here.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 07-04-2022 at 09:30 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Nice fireworks at the camp..

Polish Agnes had fun, first time Fireworks ,, she still has an accent.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I have it on reasonably good authority,,, that Santa visited the Pentagon today,, on invitation..

details when I have some.

to add;
    operation "Trigger". was a success.

I could heard troll heads explode all the way out here.

btw,, the 1776 Restoration Movement closed the DC beltway,, for 30 mins.

and got their attention.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Wa DC Police arrested Santa this morning..

Peacefully arrested,,no violence..

a completely fabricated charge from Maryland.. out of jurisdiction.

all on several cameras.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Patriots are holding the Capitol Mall.

Could use MORE.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I swear,,Santa is channeling Ron Paul..

and you guys aren't watching this?

3 days on the National Mall..so far.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 07-09-2022 at 06:48 PM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

2:48 on ,,and maybe put headphones on.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 07-10-2022 at 12:29 AM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Decent MSM coverage,,

Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

No offense to anybody, especially you @pcosmar, it’s just another feel good do something movement that basically amounts to nothing. But, as long as they’re having fun, I guess. Maybe it will be a first step to some, to understand that there are better ways to achieve liberty.

If I had time on my hands, I would consider attending, perhaps speak and explain to them that all they are doing is seeking permission from the very system that got us into this mess, while at the same time giving it the power that it does not deserve.

The only way that I see it, and live it, is to bail out of the system as best as one can. Agorism (see sig) is a great place to start, each and every day and as an actual way of life.

Temporary concessions, bones here and there, to appease these groups… well, if that’s enough for some people/groups to get through their daily lives, while at the same time keeping “the system” fully intact, that’s certainly not for me.

If they truly cared about and wanted true liberty, they would find ways to circumvent the system and not ask permission at all. Even if under the radar, build the numbers, so that over time it will have a real and better impact.

Politicians, corporatists/lobbyists, trillions of printed dollars, laws laws and more laws, the CONstitution that many people fight for which transfers your individual rights to “representatives”. And since no two people have the same identical views, you are sure to sacrifice something, something else, and then something more. The Anti-Federalists warned, but any mention to this same group of “restoration” folks will label you an extreme extremist and treasonous to the CONstitution. I know this first hand.

Agorism is about the only way to achieve liberty in todays world, but it’s going to take a whole lot of education and a whole lot more time.
    Last edited by PAF; 07-12-2022 at 11:20 AM.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    No offense to anybody, especially you @pcosmar,
    None taken,,but you have obviously not been watching,, or getting your information second hand.

There are a few partisan folks,, mostly Voluntarists, Constitutionalists,, and people of Faith, though many faiths are represented.

Americans of a great many flavors. you might find you fit after all.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Decent MSM coverage,,

Keep up the good work pcosmar, this is my main source for getting updates.

Never forget, this is worldwide. The Great Reset/Deep State clowns have roused the T-Rex. They can't even begin to imagine the maelstrom of misery and defeat that awaits them...

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    They can't even begin to imagine the maelstrom of misery and defeat that awaits them...
    The defeat will only happen after they "win".

I hope to delay. until it is time.

and in this Country,,this is the last hope of peaceful restoration..

if it fails only violence will remain.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Copy pasta from FB

I got this message from a very dear Pastor friend this morning.
    “David, you fought well !! But it’s time to come home my brother.”
    This was my reply.
    Oh my dear Brother and precious friend, I’ve not yet begun to fight, for if I fail, in this calling, our nation has but two directions to travel. A bloody civil war, or a state of tyranny where churches are shuttered, and this time less voluntarily, and far less temporarily.
    You were the first voice of warning I heard during the Covid scare, and I’m sure there were times where you marveled at the lack of understanding from the American population, or more specifically, the American Church. I now sit in that seat of marvel. However, I’m am bolstered in the evidence that there is a global awakening. Holland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and more are rising up in defiance of this global cabal against freedom.
    Yet my spirit groans, “where is the Church?” We need a revival of those men of God, whom the British dubbed, the black robed regiment. Men who pounded the pulpit, declaring the truth of a man’s duty to stand against the evil that would steal individual Liberty. Men who would not only fight with words, but after their sermon pull off that robe and reveal the uniform of a soldier.
    Men like Reverend James Caldwell, who in the last major battle of the War of Independence, when the British forces outnumbered the Colonials 6,000 to 2000, heard that the Colonials were running out of wadding for their muskets, galloped to his church, gathered up his treasured Watts hymnals and rushed back, throwing them to the fighting men, yelling, “Give em Watts boys!”
    Where is that American fighting spirit? Men who wouldn’t let another man break into his home and steal his television, currently sit back and watch that stupid box, and ignore the threat that will steal their very freedom.
    Make no mistake my Brother, they are about to do something to the Supreme Court. They are either going to impeach Justice Thomas, Pack the Court, or have one of their wackos assassinate one or two of the conservative justices to open a spot for one of theirs to fill that vacancy. When that happens, our freedoms will be annihilated, and then blood will be required for freedom again. Why refuse to use the peaceful and bloodless route that we have now? The time to retreat is never, the time to rise is now.
    I’ve come to the conclusion that if we do not rise and be heard now, we no longer deserve to be free men.

for your consideration.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Big D reunion, Miracle described ,, and evening meeting.

Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

3 Weeks on the National Mall.. Daily march around the Capitol..

Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

The MSM, meanwhile...

The Movement Which Must Not Be Named.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

A real 1776 Restoration would mean no Constitution, and writing a new one.

Otherwise, it's just a 1789 Restoration.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post

And that has been repeated by a few that really aren't paying attention..or talking instead of listening.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

And that has been repeated by a few that really aren't paying attention..or talking instead of listening.
    I listened. He said the objective is to return our country back to a constitutional republic.

But we were not a constitutional republic in 1776. We didn't become that until 1789, and many had deep concerns.

Regardless, I wish them well.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

I listened. He said the objective is to return our country back to a constitutional republic.

But we were not a constitutional republic in 1776. We didn't become that until 1789, and many had deep concerns.
    You don't consider the Articles of Confederation a constitution? Or you don't think it established a republic?
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    You don't consider the Articles of Confederation a constitution? Or you don't think it established a republic?
    I remember the govmedia a few years back regurgitating over and again that nobody wants to return to the wild wild west. Seems it sunk in.

The Articles? Anti-Feds? Hundreds and hundreds of years before 1776? Ask anybody to name the BoR in order, or for that matter, just name 4 of the easy ones out of 10. Ask them where the free government office is and they’ll knock 5 minutes off of the drive.

The constitution was a Hamiltonian coupe to make a big central government. The Articles of Confederation where about separate states helping each other & living in peace.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    The constitution was a Hamiltonian coupe to make a big central government. The Articles of Confederation where about separate states helping each other & living in peace.
    Thirteen states, in fact, each with a constitution that established each as a republic.

Or a not constitution that established it as a not republic, if you want to believe his version of history.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    It’s a lot of work, trying to build the 1% up to 3% again.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast