Thread: IN - Mass shooting in Goshen, five shot two dead

IN - Mass shooting in Goshen, five shot two dead

No description of the victims, no description of the suspect, no information of any kind, really.

"Targeted"...well $#@!, I reckon that's about 99 percent of all shootings...something or somebody is the target.

‘Targeted’ Shooting Leaves Two Dead, Three Injured in Indiana

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...jured-indiana/

AWR HAWKINS 22 May 2022

A Saturday afternoon shooting described by police as “targeted” left two dead and three injured in a home in Goshen, Indiana.

The shooting occurred around 3:20 p.m. Saturday, ABC News reported.

Police dispatch received a call about the shooting and indicated “that five individuals had been severely injured,” WNDU noted.

Three women were injured and one man was pronounced dead at the scene. A second man was airlifted to a hospital and was pronounced dead upon arrival.

The Goshen Police Department used a Facebook post to explain, “Although the investigation is on-going, preliminary information indicates that the shooting was targeted, not gang related, and there does not appear to be any further threat of danger to the community at this time.”

The investigation into the incident is now being overseen by the Elkhart County Homicide Unit.
    "Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Of course they don't want to give a description of the suspect. Doing so would increase the likelihood of him being caught and not being able to commit more heinous acts.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    "Targeted"...well $#@!, I reckon that's about 99 percent of all shootings...something or somebody is the target.
    Funny how you never hear about inactive shooters...