With so many decades, and indeed centuries of rank corruption and tyranny behind us, it is very safe to say that a definite pattern has emerged, underscoring a truth that most people don't want to face. If anyone still held doubts about the nature of politics on 9/11/2001, the intervening twenty one years should have erased them completely.

Speaking only for and about America, we are fractured and fragmented. The political class no longer endeavors to hide its criminality as once it did so assidously, but only to normalize it to the point that it is accepted in blasé fashion. No matter the outrage, or the wild blatancy thereof, they press forward every day, pushing the boundaries of tolerance. We, the American people, now see it all as banal, and though we may complain about it, we do nothing to stop it. Taken as a statistical gestalt, the American people are done and the ruling class knows it. Theye further know that it is but a matter of time before they are victorious over the rank beasts. This is demonstrated to the entire world now on a daily basis as the outrages grow more freakishly outlandish.

Were Americans a sound people, we would never have allowed things to come to such a pass. Were we even recently awakened, we would be slitting the throats of those whose edicts now consume and debase us in trends that point to nowhere good. We have given up, nay, surrendered - all our big talk of political action notwithstanding in the face of our collective failure to act. They grow stronger while we sit with out thumbs in a place God never intended them to go.

It is an interesting precipice upon which we all tread. We, the people, are staring down both barrels of very large bore, gazing cow-eyed at our subjugation and, very likely, destruction. This claim could once have been rejected as wild exaggeration. No longer is it the case.

Theye also tread a razor's edge, as they gallop past every long-standing boundary of acceptable behavior. Long years ago I half-jokingly quipped about the day the pedophiles would come boldly out of their closet to assert in the most strident tones their right to rape children. Well foo if my semi-serious prognostication has not come to pass.

In the most general terms, the pattern is that of ever increasing tyranny and bald-faced criminality. It's always been this way, but until recently people had some sliver of reason to hope for better days; that good would triumph. Good does nothing so long as our thumbs remain. There are absolutely zero indications that the trend of deeper, wider, and more explicitly expansive subjugation is going to slow, much less stop. Things will go ever further into the territories of criminal taboo, not in covert and clandestine fashion, but with bold and proud blatancy. As Al Pacino's character in "Devil's Advocate" expounded, "We're coming out, guns blazing". Indeed they are, and if you have anything to say in disagreement, mark my word that the day is not far off where you will be "handled". The days of 3 AM raids for minor infractions of the orthodoxy are likely over. Theye will destroy you via the network, whether it be a social credit scam, or by simply turning off your life - no purchases, no credit, no nothing... Most people will fall right into line because they are bred as Weakmen, timid beings frightened of their own shadows.

And because we are so fragmented and corrupted with FAIL, mass civil disobedience now appears as a non-option, which is a true shame because it would do the trick in short order. It will be most entertaining to watch the Meaner as life collapses around him in the wake of Theire juggernaut of social annihilation.

We are now epsilons away from a point of no return which, once passed, there will be left to us but two stark options: fight or fold. I predict the latter. Theye have done a magnificent job of dividing Americans up into factions and setting them at one another's throats. I see little cause for optimism, but even so I say press on no matter how hopeless. Make Themme pay through their noses for every scrap they steal from us. We have nothing to lose.

If only we could get through to the "left" - get them to see how we are all being played like cheap fiddles... but alas.