Thread: Gates and Fauci Funded Gain-of-Function Research for “Next” Pandemic, 50% Casualty Bird Flu

Gates and Fauci Funded Gain-of-Function Research for “Next” Pandemic, 50% Casualty Bird Flu

Gates and Fauci Funded Gain-of-Function Research for “Next” Projected Pandemic, 50% Casualties

As the media and public health figures warn that the “next” pandemic might be a devastating, highly contagious form of bird flu with up to 60% mortality, it has emerged that none other than Bill Gates and Anthony Fauci – the latter through the NIAID division of the NIH, funded a controversial scientist at UW-Madison, whose on-again, off-again, gain-of-function research over the past decade on bird flu has set the scientific community on edge.

In 2014 the UK Independent published “Controversial US scientist creates deadly new flu strain for pandemic research. Scientists express horror over the creation of a virus that could render the human immune system defenseless.”:

“A controversial scientist who carried out provocative research on making influenza viruses more infectious has completed his most dangerous experiment to date by deliberately creating a pandemic strain of flu that can evade the human immune system.”

The research by Dr. Yoshihiro Kawaoka at the University of Wisconsin has been the subject of many articles in science journals about scientists aghast at his work.

In February 2019 the journal Science reported:

“Controversial lab studies that modify bird flu viruses in ways that could make them more risky to humans will soon resume after being on hold for more than 4 years. “

“One of the projects has already received funding from the National Institutes of Health’s (NIH’s) National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) in Bethesda, Maryland, and will start in a few weeks; the other is awaiting funding.”

The experiments recall gain-of-function research funded by Fauci’s NIAID in Wuhan, China, which landed Fauci before a US Senate committee and being repeatedly grilled by Sen. Rand Paul.

In a March 30, 2022 interview, former Director for the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Dr. Robert Redfield, stated:

“I believe the great pandemic still in the future, and that’s going to be a bird flu pandemic for man. It’s going to have significant mortality in the 10 to 50% range. It’s going to be trouble.” FULL ARTICLE: Gates and Fauci Funded Gain-of-Function Research for “Next” Projected Pandemic, 50% Casualties

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The handwriting has been on the wall. I saw this coming months ago. Not only that, they want to control our food supply--this is for factory farms and small farms.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Nature could develop this but the chance is quite low. The chance of escape from a lab is also quite low.

Somehow, it does seem to me that the risk increases when you start growing pathogens this dangerous.

Even if they are studied to prepare for countermeasures, let the discussion if the vaccine worked or not go for a second,
    it did not take long for that infrastructure to arise. So from that perspective, given the added risk, I don't think this should be done.
    "I am a bird"

I remember Klaus Schwab talking about multiple pandemics back in 2020. Guess we know which pandemics he was referring to.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

The 1918 Flu Killed 40 Million People. This Man Is Re-Creating the Virus.

Under a microscope it looks something like a medieval battle weapon, a spherical object stabbed with dozens of little spikes, like the actual virus it was engineered to replicate: the 1918 strain of H1N1, otherwise known as the Spanish flu, a pandemic estimated to have killed more than 40 million people.
    The institute was built in 2008 largely to advance the efforts of one man, Yoshihiro Kawaoka, a professor of virology who several months ago published a study detailing his successful bid to build the virus—a strain of influenza that's almost identical to the Spanish flu—from contemporary flu genes. For the study he infected ferrets with the virus and mutated the strain to make it more easily transmissible through respiratory droplets—in other words, from sneezing mammal to sneezing mammal.

In another freezer in another part of the building sits an H5N1 virus that includes genes from the swine flu that killed nearly half a million people in 2009. Kawaoka published his work on that one in 2012. And in yet another deep-freeze storage unit resides another version of that 2009 pandemic strain—one that, according to a published report based on information leaked from a closed-door scientific meeting, is designed to elude human immunities as easily as water flows around rocks.
    https://www.popularmechanics.com/sci...h-awards-2014/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    Nature could develop this but the chance is quite low. The chance of escape from a lab is also quite low.

Somehow, it does seem to me that the risk increases when you start growing pathogens this dangerous.

Even if they are studied to prepare for countermeasures, let the discussion if the vaccine worked or not go for a second,
    it did not take long for that infrastructure to arise. So from that perspective, given the added risk, I don't think this should be done.
    We have seen the real world results. They created a more contagious virus via gain of function, it escaped the lab, killed ~6 million people, and they were not able to stop it. I’d call that a worst case scenario, and evidence that the supposed knowledge gained has no value, and the risk is extreme.

It’s a MIC biological weapon boondoggle, nothing else.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

When you have cockroaches you need a pesticide that will eradicate them. Consider yourself a cockroach.