Thread: Disney launches queeer pride line of clothes, including for kids

Disney launches queeer pride line of clothes, including for kids

Disney Launches LGBTQ Clothing Line for Children and Older, Donating Profits to LGBTQ Groups

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...-lgbtq-groups/

DAVID NG 19 May 2022

As it continues to wage war against Florida’s Parental Rights in Education law, the Walt Disney Co. has launched an LGBTQ-themed apparel and accessories line called the “Disney Pride Collection” and will donate all profits through June 30 to groups that support “LGBTQIA+ youth and families.”

The merchandise, which is geared for both children and adults, features rainbow-themed motifs imposed on familiar Disney brands, including Star Wars, Marvel, and Pixar. Some items feature slogans including “Belong, Believe, Be Proud.”

A “Star Wars Pride Collection Spirit Jersey for Kids” goes for $54.99 while a “Marvel Pride Collection T-Shirt for Kids” costs $19.99. The items also come in adult sizes.

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Never understood that "pride" thing. Proud of what? Buggery ?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Yet another reason why I will never watch anything Disney related until they clean up their act.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

They really do want to go broke. Will Disney stand proud and be virtue signaling and selling these products in China?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    They really do want to go broke. Will Disney stand proud and be virtue signaling and selling these products in China?
    Unlikely.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/09/china...hnk/index.html
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

"Pride blinds people to the truth of what they are"-If used as a propaganda tool if people forget what they are they will fall for anything.
    Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 05-19-2022 at 08:49 PM.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!