Thread: Maybe It's Time To Start Taking Names And Putting People In Jail For Misinformation

Maybe It's Time To Start Taking Names And Putting People In Jail For Misinformation

Hey, good idea.

Let's start with all you $#@!s that slandered Nick Sandmann and Kyle Rittenhouse.

Let's move on to all the Marxist talking heads that spread the idea that mass shootings are the exclusive and majority work of "angry white men".

Then we'll continue with the climate Malthusians who have been spreading consistently wrong disinformation for over 60 years now.

And the "peak oilers".

Is there a statute of limitations on this?

How about locking up all you Marxist media $#@!sticks that went along with "WMDs in Iraq" when you knew all along it was bull$#@!.

The media organs that spread lies and disinformation about what happened at Waco.

I love this idea...let's do this.

ETA...You know, lots of religions spread disinformation as well.

Jews especially.

Karl Emil Othmar Lamberg-Karlovsky (Carl Cameron's real name) sounds suspect to me.

Go to jail, $#@!.

Carl Cameron: Maybe It's Time To Start Taking Names And Putting People In Jail For Misinformation

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...formation.html

Posted By Ian Schwartz
    On Date May 17, 2022

Former FOX News correspondent Carl Cameron to MSNBC host Nicolle Wallace on Tuesday: "It really is kind of horrible to think that journalists with national and international capacity are putting together this type of nonsense. I think the president did a great job. I wish he had done a lot of this a lot sooner, and we need a lot more from the left and the middle, and we got to watch out because the Republicans have become the purveyors of misinformation, and when our two-party system is broken like that, democracy is seriously in trouble. The president acknowledged that it's time to actually start doing things and maybe taking some names and putting people in jail."
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 05-19-2022 at 05:30 AM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In days Olde they would be tarred and feathered, and/or have their houses burned down.

I of course would never recommend such a thing as I do not condone violence.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Most of the people within our government would have to go to jail for misinformation as well.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    In days Olde they would be tarred and feathered, and/or have their houses burned down.

I of course would never recommend such a thing as I do not condone violence.
    Shunning someone is not Violence..

Social acceptance,or unacceptable behaviour, depends on society. as tolerant or intolerant as people tolerate.

Key West, weird as it is,, is a fine example.

p.s. the Klan were never accepted in the Keys.

but then most places would not allow my wife to walk me on a leash wearing nothing but fur.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 05-19-2022 at 12:19 AM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Most of the people within our government would have to go to jail for misinformation as well.
    Yes they would...

I always knew he was a piece of $#@! going all the way back to his behavior with Ron back in 2008 and 2012 campaigns and Rand eventually. I know many of these pundits are wholly evil in their belief system besides what is known publicly. However I did not think he would go that far. They always show their true colors eventually and I should not have been surprised.

I suppose the best way to look at these people is that they hold totally repugnant beliefs beyond comprehension and that they are always holding back on-air from the truth.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.