Thread: The Democrat Push For More COVID Testing

The Democrat Push For More COVID Testing

The talking point is out. Encourage everyone to get free COVID tests. Mid-term elections are coming. Increased testing guarantees increased "cases", and this will be used to force lockdowns and mail-in ballots, and enable election fraud. Not to mention the bonus that the Democrats can claim they are doing something, and will push for more money for the Pelosi/Schumer/Crony slush funds.

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1526603588407021570

What a great job Biden and the Democrats are doing!

Biden administration makes 8 more free Covid tests available to US households as it calls on Congress to pass additional funding

Washington (CNN)The Biden administration is opening CovidTests.gov for a third round of orders while reiterating its calls on Congress to act on additional Covid response funding.

US households are now able to order "an additional eight free at-home tests at COVIDTests.gov—bringing the total number of free tests available to each household since the start of the program to 16," the White House said in a fact sheet on Tuesday. The tests were first made available on Monday.

The government first launched the website to allow for the order of free tests in January, and Americans were able to order their second round of tests in March. During both rounds, people could order a maximum of four tests per household. This third round doubles that.

The administration has delivered approximately 350 million free tests so far, the fact sheet said, and this round of tests is being funded with money made available in last year's stimulus package. The White House has pushed for $22.5 billion in additional funding for for testing, treatment and vaccines, and warned on Tuesday that more tests would not be forthcoming without additional spending.

"Due to Congress's failure to provide additional funding for the nation's Covid-19 response, the Administration cannot continue making the types of federal investments needed to sustain domestic testing manufacturing capacity, and this may jeopardize the federal government's ability to provide free tests moving forward," the fact sheet said.

The White House has repeatedly warned of negative effects to the federal Covid response as part of its push for more funding, including what it says are threats to the production of new vaccines. At one point earlier this month, the administration asserted that 100 million infections were possible in the fall and winter, though the White House has not released underlying data to support the projection, raising questions about whether political considerations helped shape the figure.
    More: https://edition.cnn.com/2022/05/17/p...sts/index.html
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yep.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...01#post7108401

And using the levers of government to do it. At all levels.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Mail voting should be eliminated for any non military or non handicapped. i would personally support that for my state.
    Do something Danke

If there was a test to confirm if someone was jabbed, most billionaires, CEOs, politicians, and celebrities would likely test negative.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Poll: COVID-19 Ranks Low On Americans’ List Of Priorities
    https://www.tampafp.com/poll-covid-1...of-priorities/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Poll: COVID-19 Ranks Low On Americans’ List Of Priorities
    https://www.tampafp.com/poll-covid-1...of-priorities/
    Covid may be a low priority for most Americans but it is still a high priority for the US regime.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I predicted a midterm variant.

And they keep saying that there is no reason for the Convoy.. "it's all ended"

#1 primary Goal is the Emergency orders.. END THEM Permanently

1976 Emergency Executive Orders. (Conspiracy Theory that it would be used)
    Everything they have done was based on this..

Rescind the Emergency Orders.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/SenAlexPadilla/s...82471487741952
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

RESIST

Big Pharma "lucked" out that nobody talks about vaccinations failures or over stepping GOVERMENTS ruining citizens lifes over covid etc etc etc they swtcihed over to WW3 with Russkies overnight & all critical discussion went away.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    And they keep saying that there is no reason for the Convoy.. "it's all ended"

#1 primary Goal is the Emergency orders.. END THEM Permanently

1976 Emergency Executive Orders. (Conspiracy Theory that it would be used)
    Everything they have done was based on this..

Rescind the Emergency Orders.
    Just like the Patriot Act.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    I predicted a midterm variant.
    As did many other people. They want to keep milking covid for as long as they can.

Calvin Coolidge

“I miss the rolling Covid death counts meters” said Satan to CNN reporter

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    “I miss the rolling Covid death counts meters” said Satan to CNN reporter
    It's all about the number of cases now.

Calvin Coolidge

There is really no point in testing anymore. They can't control the spread. If you have serious symptons go to the hospital for treatment. Otherwise just take some OTC meds and take it easy. I think I had it a second time last week after traveling.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    There is really no point in testing anymore. They can't control the spread. If you have serious symptons go to the hospital for treatment. Otherwise just take some OTC meds and take it easy. I think I had it a second time last week after traveling.
    A coworker of mine was on a conference call yesterday sounds like death. He said his whole family got it and they were all down and out... But luckily for them they had all been vaccinated and double-boosted - otherwise, it would have been much worse.

You just can't fix stupid.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    A coworker of mine was on a conference call yesterday sounds like death. He said his whole family got it and they were all down and out... But luckily for them they had all been vaccinated and double-boosted - otherwise, it would have been much worse.

You just can't fix stupid.
    BRAINWASHED. ALL OF EM

https://twitter.com/NYCMayorsOffice/...51060691615745