Results 1 to 27 of 27

Thread: Somalia - Biden authorizes more troops.

  1. #1

    Thumbs down Somalia - Biden authorizes more troops.

    And no debate in Congress.

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...lia/ar-AAXlbyi

    WASHINGTON — President Biden has signed an order authorizing the military to once again deploy hundreds of Special Operations forces inside Somalia — largely reversing the decision by President Donald J. Trump to withdraw nearly all 700 ground troops who had been stationed there, according to four officials familiar with the matter.

    In addition, Mr. Biden has approved a Pentagon request for standing authority to target about a dozen suspected leaders of Al Shabab, the Somali terrorist group that is affiliated with Al Qaeda, three of the officials said. Since Mr. Biden took office, airstrikes have largely been limited to those meant to defend partner forces facing an immediate threat.

    Together, the decisions by Mr. Biden, described by the officials on the condition of anonymity, will revive an open-ended American counterterrorism operation that has amounted to a slow-burn war through three administrations. The move stands in contrast to his decision last year to pull American forces from Afghanistan, saying that “it is time to end the forever war.”

    We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Interesting that this happened after Somalia "elected" a new president yesterday. I'm sure these two things aren't mutually exclusive.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  4. #3
    the gehy frogs?

    so whut?

    frog leggz
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!


    why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

    Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

  5. #4

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Interesting that this happened after Somalia "elected" a new president yesterday. I'm sure these two things aren't mutually exclusive.
    Hassan Sheikh Mohamud has been chosen as Somalia's new president, five years after being voted out of the presidency

    We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

  7. #6
    So, this will lead to how many more hundreds of thousands of Ilhan Omars being dumped into small, rural (white) communities?
    "Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

  8. #7
    The bidens should lead the way in somalia , get out front .
    Do something Danke

  9. #8
    Miss Trump yet?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Miss Trump yet?
    Nope.

    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Nope.

    Trump has consistently opposed mandates.

    But I guess you would rather have Biden's mandates (they didn't all get stopped by Trump's SCOTUS justices and Biden is still scheming to try more) and forever wars I guess the only thing I can say is "which side are you really on?".
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump has consistently opposed mandates.
    Liar.

    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...eopen-n1190061

    Edit: And before you double down on your lie, let me cut you off at the pass. If you say "Well telling the governor of Georgia to keep the state locked down isn't a vaccine mandate" the vaccine didn't even exist until after the 2020 election. And locking down a state is a mandate. Trump supported the lockdown mandate. Also the vaccine mandate isn't someone grabbing and jabbing you. It's saying "You have to stay locked down if you don't get jabbed." Under Joe Biden's most draconian vaccine mandate you could still avoid being vaccinated as long as you were willing and able to work from home, not travel on an airplane, distance learn or do whatever it is you were able to do under Georgia's lockdown that Trump said ended too early. So, Trump absolutely supported mandates. He felt some governors were not authoritarian enough in their mandates.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 05-17-2022 at 03:00 AM.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Liar.

    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...eopen-n1190061

    Edit: And before you double down on your lie, let me cut you off at the pass. If you say "Well telling the governor of Georgia to keep the state locked down isn't a vaccine mandate" the vaccine didn't even exist until after the 2020 election. And locking down a state is a mandate. Trump supported the lockdown mandate. Also the vaccine mandate isn't someone grabbing and jabbing you. It's saying "You have to stay locked down if you don't get jabbed." Under Joe Biden's most draconian vaccine mandate you could still avoid being vaccinated as long as you were willing and able to work from home, not travel on an airplane, distance learn or do whatever it is you were able to do under Georgia's lockdown that Trump said ended too early. So, Trump absolutely supported mandates. He felt some governors were not authoritarian enough in their mandates.
    You lost so you changed the subject.

    The lockdown was not a vaccine mandate as you yourself admit because there was no vaccine at that point.
    There is a major difference between Trump hedging his media bets before the election about the lockdowns (no I'm not saying he was right) and forcing most people to inject experimental gene altering substances into their bodies or starve.

    It's not like Brandon supported ending the lockdowns either, if it were up to him we would be locked down harder than ever.

    And don't think we all don't notice that you started this by changing the subject from the wars Trump was ending and Brandon is starting.

    Trump was not perfect, but that does you absolutely no good in your obsessive attempt to pretend we were not better off with him than with Brandon about EVERYTHING.

    You either have psychotic TDS or you are a deep cover shill for team D.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You lost so you changed the subject.
    .
    Bvllshyt and you're a bad liar. A lockdown is a mandate. It mandated people stay home. To be able to end the lockdown mandates, and hopefully get re-elected, Trump pushed through an experimental vaccine that everyone knew wasn't ready. For once in his life Dr. Fauci told the truth when he said the vaccine wouldn't be ready for another 18 months. Trump said "It will be ready by November. The president of Pfizer told me." Well...if by "ready" he meant "We'll release it on the unsuspecting American people whether it's ready or not" then yeah. I guess you could say Trump told the truth. But no. It wasn't "ready" is in proven safe. Trump never had the CHANCE to push a vaccine mandate. And he knows how unpopular that is with his base. Hell, Trump got boo'd in Cullman Alabama, one of the most right wing counties in all of America, for pushing the idea of a booster. Trump is a political charlatan with not a single ounce of integrity. If he thought a vaccine mandate would get him more votes, he'd push it. If he thought being against the vaccines altogether would be beneficial to him, he'd do that. He can't go back and be against his experimental garbage vaccines now because that's the only thing CNN praises him for and he's a narcissist and lives for praise. So no. I have NOT changed the subject. Actually you attempted to change the subject you liar. The subject is "Biden authorizes more troops." You tried to change it to "Do you miss Trump." I don't. I gave a reason why I don't. You, being the liar that you are and the Trump sycophant that you are, just can't handle the truth.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Bvllshyt and you're a bad liar. A lockdown is a mandate. It mandated people stay home. To be able to end the lockdown mandates, and hopefully get re-elected, Trump pushed through an experimental vaccine that everyone knew wasn't ready. For once in his life Dr. Fauci told the truth when he said the vaccine wouldn't be ready for another 18 months. Trump said "It will be ready by November. The president of Pfizer told me." Well...if by "ready" he meant "We'll release it on the unsuspecting American people whether it's ready or not" then yeah. I guess you could say Trump told the truth. But no. It wasn't "ready" is in proven safe. Trump never had the CHANCE to push a vaccine mandate. And he knows how unpopular that is with his base. Hell, Trump got boo'd in Cullman Alabama, one of the most right wing counties in all of America, for pushing the idea of a booster. Trump is a political charlatan with not a single ounce of integrity. If he thought a vaccine mandate would get him more votes, he'd push it. If he thought being against the vaccines altogether would be beneficial to him, he'd do that. He can't go back and be against his experimental garbage vaccines now because that's the only thing CNN praises him for and he's a narcissist and lives for praise. So no. I have NOT changed the subject. Actually you attempted to change the subject you liar. The subject is "Biden authorizes more troops." You tried to change it to "Do you miss Trump." I don't. I gave a reason why I don't. You, being the liar that you are and the Trump sycophant that you are, just can't handle the truth.
    LOL
    You are pathetic.

    The subject was Biden reversing Trump's pullout from Somalia, "miss Trump yet?" is entirely on point.
    You tried to change the subject to vaccines, I said Trump didn't support the mandates (for vaccines, it was your post about vaccines that was the context) and you tried to change the subject to lockdowns.
    YOU were the one who broadened the topic but it doesn't help you and your TDS one bit because everything that was not good about Trump is worse with Biden.

    You continue to proclaim that you prefer Biden to Trump, that tells us everything we need to know.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    LOL
    You are pathetic.
    That would be you. It must hurt your back carrying Trump's water. Obama pulled us out of Iraq. Some republicans complained that he pulled us out "too early." Guess what? I don't miss Obama.

    One thing that's consistent. No matter who's president, drone killings of civilians will go up.

    https://thenewamerican.com/drone-str...-donald-trump/

    https://www.theamericanconservative....seems-to-care/

    Note that both of those are conservative news sources.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 05-18-2022 at 06:11 AM.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    That would be you. It must hurt your back carrying Trump's water. Obama pulled us out of Iraq. Some republicans complained that he pulled us out "too early." Guess what? I don't miss Obama.

    One thing that's consistent. No matter who's president, drone killings of civilians will go up.

    https://thenewamerican.com/drone-str...-donald-trump/

    https://www.theamericanconservative....seems-to-care/

    Note that both of those are conservative news sources.
    We're still in Iraq, Trump was getting us out but it wasn't far enough along that Biden couldn't stop it like Afghanistan.
    Trump also was making peace in the middle east in general and shutting down ISIS to bring an end to the whole war on terror.

    Trying to argue we weren't better off with Trump from any angle is a losing proposition, but you go ahead and keep doing it until you lose all credibility whatsoever.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We're still in Iraq, Trump was getting us out but it wasn't far enough along that Biden couldn't stop it like Afghanistan.
    LOL. Even more proof that Trump was close to worthless as a president. And a judge he appointed just struck down Alabama's law to protect minors from being transitioned. Yeah, we some of his judges did help strike down Roe v Wade, but we also have Bush appointed judges to thank for that.

    Edit: Trump also deployed more troops to Congo, Irag, Gaboon etc.

    https://www.modernghana.com/news/919...to-africa.html

    https://medium.com/discourse/the-rea...s-3b588200e365

    https://www.staradvertiser.com/2019/...vote-protests/

    If the reason you miss Trump is because Biden is sending troops overseas on questionable missions then you have no reason to miss Trump.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 05-19-2022 at 04:52 AM.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Bvllshyt and you're a bad liar. A lockdown is a mandate. It mandated people stay home. To be able to end the lockdown mandates, and hopefully get re-elected, Trump pushed through an experimental vaccine that everyone knew wasn't ready. For once in his life Dr. Fauci told the truth when he said the vaccine wouldn't be ready for another 18 months. Trump said "It will be ready by November. The president of Pfizer told me." Well...if by "ready" he meant "We'll release it on the unsuspecting American people whether it's ready or not" then yeah. I guess you could say Trump told the truth. But no. It wasn't "ready" is in proven safe. Trump never had the CHANCE to push a vaccine mandate. And he knows how unpopular that is with his base. Hell, Trump got boo'd in Cullman Alabama, one of the most right wing counties in all of America, for pushing the idea of a booster. Trump is a political charlatan with not a single ounce of integrity. If he thought a vaccine mandate would get him more votes, he'd push it. If he thought being against the vaccines altogether would be beneficial to him, he'd do that. He can't go back and be against his experimental garbage vaccines now because that's the only thing CNN praises him for and he's a narcissist and lives for praise. So no. I have NOT changed the subject. Actually you attempted to change the subject you liar. The subject is "Biden authorizes more troops." You tried to change it to "Do you miss Trump." I don't. I gave a reason why I don't. You, being the liar that you are and the Trump sycophant that you are, just can't handle the truth.
    Don't kid yourself, that vaccine was ready long before Trump started to talk about it. Fauci knew it too. It was a clear bait and switch.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Don't kid yourself, that vaccine was ready long before Trump started to talk about it. Fauci knew it too. It was a clear bait and switch.
    Don't kid yourself. The vaccine STILL isn't "ready" as in safe for human use. You know it too. You're carrying Trump's water.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Don't kid yourself. The vaccine STILL isn't "ready" as in safe for human use. You know it too. You're carrying Trump's water.
    First, let's correct the term of the jab. It is not a "vaccine" it is "gene therapy." Those jabs were waiting in the wings for just the right time to use them, and Covid-19 was their ticket.

    Look up Gates Foundation EVENT201.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    First, let's correct the term of the jab. It is not a "vaccine" it is "gene therapy." Those jabs were waiting in the wings for just the right time to use them, and Covid-19 was their ticket.

    Look up Gates Foundation EVENT201.
    Which only makes Trump going along with this crap even worse. So....what's your point?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Which only makes Trump going along with this crap even worse. So....what's your point?
    My point is-- a lot of people have been bamboozled by science-fiction.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

  26. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    My point is-- a lot of people have been bamboozled by science-fiction.
    You're preaching to the choir.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  27. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    LOL. Even more proof that Trump was close to worthless as a president. And a judge he appointed just struck down Alabama's law to protect minors from being transitioned. Yeah, we some of his judges did help strike down Roe v Wade, but we also have Bush appointed judges to thank for that.

    Edit: Trump also deployed more troops to Congo, Irag, Gaboon etc.

    https://www.modernghana.com/news/919...to-africa.html

    https://medium.com/discourse/the-rea...s-3b588200e365

    https://www.staradvertiser.com/2019/...vote-protests/

    If the reason you miss Trump is because Biden is sending troops overseas on questionable missions then you have no reason to miss Trump.
    Trump also brought Troops home from Europe, Korea, and Okinawa among many other places.

    Trump had to deal with the MIC and the swamp but he was reversing the empire, Biden is expanding it and trying to start WWIII with Russia.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump also brought Troops home from Europe, Korea, and Okinawa among many other places.

    Trump had to deal with the MIC and the swamp but he was reversing the empire, Biden is expanding it and trying to start WWIII with Russia.
    Obama brought home troops and deployed troops. Trump brought home troops and deployed troops. Obama did more drone bombings than Bush. Trump did more drone bombings then Obama. Using your same argument someone logically could ask the question "Do you miss Obama." The truth is they all suck.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Obama brought home troops and deployed troops. Trump brought home troops and deployed troops. Obama did more drone bombings than Bush. Trump did more drone bombings then Obama. Using your same argument someone logically could ask the question "Do you miss Obama." The truth is they all suck.
    O'Bummer was less bad than Brandon. (because he had to take full credit for his actions instead of being a puppet master for a senile fool)
    But Trump was far better than either, he was moving things in the right direction overall, that's why they moved hell and earth to steal the 2020 election to get rid of him and why Brandon botched the Afghan pullout to compensate the MIC for the money they wanted and didn't get while Trump was in office. (also to try to sour the public on the pullout trend Trump had started so we would not demand it continue)
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  31. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    O'Bummer was less bad than Brandon. (because he had to take full credit for his actions instead of being a puppet master for a senile fool)
    But Trump was far better than either, he was moving things in the right direction overall, that's why they moved hell and earth to steal the 2020 election to get rid of him and why Brandon botched the Afghan pullout to compensate the MIC for the money they wanted and didn't get while Trump was in office. (also to try to sour the public on the pullout trend Trump had started so we would not demand it continue)
    Bumpfire stock ban through executive order, red flag law proposals and pushing for assault weapons bans before and during his presidency were all moves in the WRONG direction. But I do appreciate the money for the HBCUs, the First Step Act, and Trump's attempt at reparations with the Platinum Plan. So he wasn't all bad.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.



Similar Threads

  1. President Trump orders majority of US troops out of Somalia
    By Swordsmyth in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-19-2021, 03:39 AM
  2. Trump Authorizes Somalia Airstrikes (problem-reaction-SOLUTION!)
    By goldenequity in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-01-2017, 07:14 PM
  3. Trump Sends Troops Back to Somalia
    By ronpaulhawaii in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-14-2017, 05:13 PM
  4. Obama Authorizes Plan To Double Number Of Troops In Iraq
    By Lucille in forum World News & Affairs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-08-2014, 09:10 AM
  5. Obama Authorizes 1500 More Troops for Iraq
    By wizardwatson in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-08-2014, 12:35 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •