Thread: CA - 5 injured, one dead at mass shooting at Laguna Woods church

CA - 5 injured, one dead at mass shooting at Laguna Woods church

1 dead, multiple others critically injured after shooting inside church in Laguna Woods

https://abc7.com/orange-county-churc...oods/11853777/

Sunday, May 15, 2022 7:04PM

ORANGE COUNTY, Calif. (KABC) -- At least one person was killed and multiple others were injured during a shooting on Sunday at a church in Laguna Woods, authorities said.

According to the Orange County Sheriff's Department, it happened inside Geneva Presbyterian Church located in the 24000 block of El Toro Road just before 1:30 p.m.

An update posted to Twitter by the sheriff's department says four people were critically injured and one other suffered minor injuries.

Another person was found dead at the scene, the tweet read.

In a previous update, authorities said one person - who has since been named a suspect by the sheriff's department - was detained. They have also recovered a weapon that may have been used.

In a video obtained by Eyewitness News, firefighters, first responders and deputies were seen surrounding the church as the investigation began.

The scene remains active and El Toro Road has been shut down between Calle Sonora and Canyon Wren Lane.

Drivers are urged to avoid the area.

The FBI is joining this ongoing investigation.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Interesting how we've had so many mass shootings in the news. There couldn't possibly be anything diabolical about it could there?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Interesting how we've had so many mass shootings in the news. There couldn't possibly be anything diabolical about it could there?
    I'm thinking there was also one in Houston and St Louis
    Last edited by oyarde; 05-15-2022 at 06:43 PM.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    1 dead, multiple others critically injured after shooting inside church in Laguna Woods

https://abc7.com/orange-county-churc...oods/11853777/

Sunday, May 15, 2022 7:04PM

ORANGE COUNTY, Calif. (KABC) -- At least one person was killed and multiple others were injured during a shooting on Sunday at a church in Laguna Woods, authorities said.

According to the Orange County Sheriff's Department, it happened inside Geneva Presbyterian Church located in the 24000 block of El Toro Road just before 1:30 p.m.

An update posted to Twitter by the sheriff's department says four people were critically injured and one other suffered minor injuries.

Another person was found dead at the scene, the tweet read.

In a previous update, authorities said one person - who has since been named a suspect by the sheriff's department - was detained. They have also recovered a weapon that may have been used.

In a video obtained by Eyewitness News, firefighters, first responders and deputies were seen surrounding the church as the investigation began.

The scene remains active and El Toro Road has been shut down between Calle Sonora and Canyon Wren Lane.

Drivers are urged to avoid the area.

The FBI is joining this ongoing investigation.
    Why would the FBI be joining this investigation so early?

Don't they usually have more mass shootings when there is a democrat president?

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Why would the FBI be joining this investigation so early?
    FBI seems to lose informants
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Don't they usually have more mass shootings when there is a democrat president?
    There were a lot of mass shootings under Obama (and there will be under Biden), but I don't recall there being a lot of mass shootings under Clinton.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

There were a lot of mass shootings under Obama (and there will be under Biden), but I don't recall there being a lot of mass shootings under Clinton.
    Columbine was under Clinton.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOS ANGELES – One person is dead and five others were wounded – four critically – after a gunman entered a Southern California church during a Taiwanese congregation's luncheon and opened fire, authorities said Sunday.

Police said the gunman, an Asian man in his 60s, was armed with two handguns when he entered the Geneva Presbyterian Church in Laguna Woods around 1:30 PT. The church, about 45 miles southeast of downtown Los Angeles, had finished its morning services and congregants were gathered for an afternoon luncheon, Jeff Hallock, Orange County's Undersheriff, said at a news conference.

As bullets were fired, a group of churchgoers pinned the gunman to the ground and hogtied his legs with an extension cord, and took his weapons, Hallock said.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ms/9788206002/
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

paging eric holder
    eric holder to the WHITE courtesy phone
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Saw this reported on local news right after all of the coverage of the "white" shooter in Buffalo. "Shootings everywhere! Can't go to the grocery store or to church!"

Even this morning, news reports are not naming the race of the shooter or victims at this church. Found out on Twitter that the shooter was Asian and the victims were Asian.

Memory hole, here we come...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Saw this reported on local news right after all of the coverage of the "white" shooter in Buffalo. "Shootings everywhere! Can't go to the grocery store or to church!"

Even this morning, news reports are not naming the race of the shooter or victims at this church. Found out on Twitter that the shooter was Asian and the victims were Asian.

Memory hole, here we come...
    Meanwhile the buffalo shooting is probably going to have an anniversary like "The Siege".

GOP Leaders Criticized for Enabling ‘White Supremacy’ After Buffalo Shooting

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...b0a0689a7e479f

https://twitter.com/Fenway_Nation/st...89494575525888
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Columbine was under Clinton.
    That's the most notable one but in total I think there were only about 25 mass shootings throughout the 8 years he was in office.

Calvin Coolidge

That's the most notable one but in total I think there were only about 25 mass shootings throughout the 8 years he was in office.
    That was the first real false flag mass shooting that I know of tho.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The local media came up with new angle on this today. First they reported on the Buffalo shooter and how it was a hate crime. Then they reported this story as a hate crime against Asians. Then they sum it up by saying that something must be done about all of the hate crimes in America, which usually means an attack on free speech.

Meanwhile, the MSM and Democrats continue their division and hate campaign...

I think the Branch Davidian Massacre was under Clinton.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    That was the first real false flag mass shooting that I know of tho.
    Yeah the guns that were used in the shooting were conveniently the same guns that the government was trying to ban weeks before the shooting happened.

Calvin Coolidge

After Columbine got all of the coverage that it did it spawned copy cat killers. The news media knows their coverage spawns more shootings....and yet they keep covering shootings.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...-finds-n386141
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.