Thread: Gov DeSantis Rips Biden For Begging Other Countries For Oil

Gov DeSantis Rips Biden For Begging Other Countries For Oil

Gov DeSantis Rips Biden For Begging Other Countries For Oil

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Never forget that Biden was handed a country that was energy independent.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I think this guy could be best President we’ve had in a loooong time

Dems need to recieve full credit for gasoline price 100 percent increase and rising electric and natural gas costs . They finally found something they are good at .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Dems need to recieve full credit for gasoline price 100 percent increase and rising electric and natural gas costs . They finally found something they are good at .
    It's intentional, and many of them know it. By making the prices go through the roof, they believe that they will reduce energy usage and the average carbon footprint. The side effect of massive price inflation is unfortunate, but necessary. You will eat bugs, you will own nothing, and you will not travel any further than your Chairman Mao Flying Pigeon bicycle will take you. You will not be happy.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    It's intentional, and many of them know it. By making the prices go through the roof, they believe that they will reduce energy usage and the average carbon footprint. The side effect of massive price inflation is unfortunate, but necessary. You will eat bugs, you will own nothing, and you will not travel any further than your Chairman Mao Flying Pigeon bicycle will take you. You will not be happy.
    Can you ride your bike to work? I did

DES MOINES – Friday is National Ride Your Bike to Work Day. With gas prices increasing and the weather warming up, now is a great time to try riding your bike to work — like I did.
    Never heard of “National Ride Your Bike to Work Day”... until today, when it was all over the news.

And if you have the nerve to say you dislike all that, well, then, you're racist, bigoted, white supremacist $#@!lord.
    "Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Never heard of “National Ride Your Bike to Work Day”... until today, when it was all over the news.
    Didn't Pete Buttplug get busted "riding" a bike to work...where he rode past waving to reporters and then got picked up in gov tax tractor around the block once out of sight?
    "Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Didn't Pete Buttplug get busted "riding" a bike to work...where he rode past waving to reporters and then got picked up in gov tax tractor around the block once out of sight?
    LOL. Yeah, forgot about that. Maybe he rode his bike to Davos this year to make up for it.