Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NY - White Supremacist kills 10 in Buffalo mass shooting

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    I must have missed something. They say he was a white supremacist and it was rationally-motivated. Based on what? All I saw was that he was white.
    Hello LE. I think the target itself kind of gives a clue.

Police said 11 of the victims were Black and two are white. The supermarket is in a predominantly Black neighborhood a few miles (kilometers) north of downtown Buffalo.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    His rifle had the word "niggger" on it, amongst other things. Apparently also a manifesto.
    Well...and then there's ^that.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    So a Federal judge strikes down the California ban on semi-auto rifles for those under 21 and 2 days later an 18 yr. old lights a place up. Coincidence?
    There's no telling anymore with the bull$#@! piling up so fast.

All I know is between the Roe ruling, this and some time tested and perfected vote fraud, and viola...the Marxists will keep control of the House and Senate.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    There's no telling anymore with the bull$#@! piling up so fast.

All I know is between the Roe ruling, this and some time tested and perfected vote fraud, and viola...the Marxists will keep control of the House and Senate.
    When it comes to Roe, maybe, maybe not.

Pollster: Freakout Over Abortion Is Going To Hurt Democrats In Midterms
    https://americanlookout.com/pollster...s-in-midterms/

I firmly believe many Americans are getting fed up with the Marxists tactics. However, unless we can hold free and FAIR elections it really doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    I must have missed something. They say he was a white supremacist and it was rationally-motivated. Based on what? All I saw was that he was white.
    Being white is enough to make leftists think it was racially motivated. Plus most of the victims were black.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

And that didn't take long...NY governor is, essentially, calling for elimination of both the 1st and 2nd amendments in the bill of rights.

I know it's pointless at this point to even mention it again, but, for the record...

You are not my "leader"...OK?

I'm not a NY native, thank Christ, but no matter where I am, the governor is not my "leader".

They are the elected executives, there to uphold the law as put place by elected representatives.

You are mid level civil servant, there to follow and execute the Constitution, the state constitution and laws of your state.

$#@! these petty Gauleiters.

Now then, can anybody link to the same fiery rhetoric from the governor in the wake of the black supremacist Frank James, opening fire on a bunch of people on a Brooklyn subway less than a month ago?

NY Gov. Hochul: We Need National Laws to Deal with Guns, Social Media

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022...-social-media/

PAM KEY 15 May 2022

Governor Kathy Hochul (D-NY) said Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union” that national laws for guns and social media were needed after a gunman opened fire in a Buffalo, N.Y. supermarket, killing 10 people on Saturday.

Hochul said, “They need to be called out. And leaders elected officials from both parties need to stand up at this moment and call it out and to shame it and to make sure these people crawl back into their holes and stay there. This cannot be part of our mainstream dialogue here in the United States of America. Leaders have a responsibility to call it out.”

She added, “As a leader of the state of New York, I also have a responsibility to make sure we protect people with respect to guns. We have some of the toughest laws in America on the books here, but the guns are coming in from other states or the enhanced magazine, which is exactly what happened here, the high-capacity magazine that led to the slaughter of people in my hometown. So, we are dealing with it on the gun side but also on the social media side. And the combination of the wild access to guns, unfettered, we need national laws to deal with this as well as the unfettered sharing of hate information on the internet, that is a lethal combination. We saw that on display here just hours ago yesterday.”
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

My first suspicion is the fbi . This kid is 18? What kind of job does he have? Rifles , helmets , cameras , ammo , body armor , cars , gas , auto ins and 220 mile drives cost real money. I worked like a dog when I was that age , made twice the avg and was happy to afford gas , rent and have enough left for a case of beer , couple hundred cigarettes and two boxes of 12 Ga shells for opening day of hunting season . If you are 18 yr old white loser you shouldnt even know where the black grocery store is in a Buffalo neigborhood. So thats been scouted out? Not seeing it .
    Last edited by oyarde; 05-15-2022 at 08:54 AM.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    My first suspicion is the fbi . This kid is 18? What kind of job does he have? Rifles , helmets , cameras , ammo , body armor , cars , gas , auto ins and 220 mile drives cost real money. I worked like a dog when I was that age , made twice the avg and was happy to afford gas , rent and have enough left for a case of beer , couple hundred cigarettes and two boxes of 12 Ga shells for opening day of hunting season . If you are 18 yr old white loser you shouldnt even know where the black grocery store is in a Buffalo neigborhood. So thats been scouted out? Not seeing it .
    Possibly...but I was making $200-$300 a day commercial fishing at 18, and that was in big fat 1980 dollars, so he might not be broke.

I'm not ready to sign on to the idea that this guy was a fed or a plant or an inside job actor.

Our oppressors have been ratcheting up the hate for years now, intolerable act after intolerable act have so enraged all of us that we are on the verge of tearing each other's throats out.

It's no surprise then why a Frank James or Peyton Gendron finally snaps and breaks.

National divorce, now, before we kill each other.

I agree, the FBI has had their hands in a lot of dirty things--Jan 06, the Michigan governor, The Bundy Ranch, The so-called Russian dossier, Hunter's laptop...
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Possibly...but I was making $200-$300 a day commercial fishing at 18, and that was in big fat 1980 dollars, so he might not be broke.

I'm not ready to sign on to the idea that this guy was a fed or a plant or an inside job actor.

Our oppressors have been ratcheting up the hate for years now, intolerable act after intolerable act have so enraged all of us that we are on the verge of tearing each other's throats out.

It's no surprise then why a Frank James or Peyton Gendron finally snaps and breaks.

National divorce, now, before we kill each other.
    I agree there is a chance it could be legit but I'd have to see some proof he could pay for this stuff because these kids I see today dont look like they hit it that hard. I would consider the odds of that to be less than half.
    Do something Danke

Watched the local news, and of course this story was front and center. It was amazing how many different ways they can use the word "white". "White suspect", "white shooter", "white nationalist", "white terrorist", etc. Then the focus was on the "assault" weapon, at which point they brought up footage from several recent shootings* where there was no rifle used, and they didn't mention the race or color of the shooters and victims. And then to top it off they throw in that it was caused by Trump.

* Example: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ead-10-injured
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I suspect the guy was living off his parents, with no lack of "allowance".
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post

This could never happen here. Certain individuals could not possibly be secretly targeted, groomed and then prodded to flip out. It's simply inconceivable.
    You never know.

After the Michigan Whitmer kidnapping debacle in court, one could reach the general conclusion that suspects should be allowed to actually carry out a crime to ensure conviction...

An interesting observation, is that the covid lockdowns have apparently a direct link to this shooting.

If they didn't lock everyone down for covid, this shooting would have apparently never happened.
    Just some early, uncoordinated reporting or commentary. Should be cleaned up by today. Into the memory hole, almost as fast as any questions about SSRI prescriptions given to the murderer.

https://twitter.com/RealCandaceO/sta...58837474988034

And here is today's social media talking point:

https://twitter.com/chipfranklin/sta...52570509463553

https://twitter.com/GregoryMcKelvey/...25985214820354

I wonder what anti depressants he was on
    A high school superintendent reported that the perp threatened to shoot up a school ceremony. He was detained by police and sentenced to a mental health evaluation. That evaluator did a pretty $#@!ty job. Alternately it could have been where his grooming began.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 05-15-2022 at 10:20 AM.

I agree there is a chance it could be legit but I'd have to see some proof he could pay for this stuff because these kids I see today dont look like they hit it that hard. I would consider the odds of that to be less than half.
    If he was a Fed, they never would have used the black sun symbol of the Nazi Azov Brigade.

Sometimes, a cigar is just a cigar.

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    If he was a Fed, they never would have used the black sun symbol of the Nazi Azov Brigade.

Sometimes, a cigar is just a cigar.
    The problem today is much, much deeper than the simple question of whether a cigar is just a cigar. The Deep State is actively gaming the public's ability to discern between cigar and non-cigar... they are both presenting cigars as non-cigars and non-cigars as cigars, and then the moment that the public believes either story, they are performing a last-second bait-and-switch so that everybody has got it wrong, despite following all the available evidence. This is, indeed, a Clown World worthy of its own 3-ring circus show, but you don't get to Shanghai the American public into a circus show, and then act shocked when they point out that "everything is fake". Is the sword-swallower really swallowing swords, or just using some kind of visual trick? What difference does it make, it's still a circus show, either way.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The problem today is much, much deeper than the simple question of whether a cigar is just a cigar. The Deep State is actively gaming the public's ability to discern between cigar and non-cigar... they are both presenting cigars as non-cigars and non-cigars as cigars, and then the moment that the public believes either story, they are performing a last-second bait-and-switch so that everybody has got it wrong, despite following all the available evidence. This is, indeed, a Clown World worthy of its own 3-ring circus show, but you don't get to Shanghai the American public into a circus show, and then act shocked when they point out that "everything is fake". Is the sword-swallower really swallowing swords, or just using some kind of visual trick? What difference does it make, it's still a circus show, either way.
    I'm not sure I'm following you, but I don't think the Feds would counter one of their narratives in favor of another one of their narratives.

This kid wore a black sun emblem, which even the NYT admitted was a Ukrainian Azov Battalion symbol... It seems highly suspect that they would allow that kind of "counter-factual" if it was their op. Why would they open the door to their multi-billion dollar money laundering operation when they could have just as easily run with some easy American neo-Nazi/racist/Klan symbology and avoided the possible questions? Fed ops are designed specifically to draw our attention away from their actions. This fact alone does not accomplish that.

Again, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    I'm not sure I'm following you, but I don't think the Feds would counter one of their narratives in favor of another one of their narratives.

This kid wore a black sun emblem, which even the NYT admitted was a Ukrainian Azov Battalion symbol... It seems highly suspect that they would allow that kind of "counter-factual" if it was their op. Why would they open the door to their multi-billion dollar money laundering operation when they could have just as easily run with some easy American neo-Nazi/racist/Klan symbology and avoided the possible questions? Fed ops are designed specifically to draw our attention away from their actions. This fact alone does not accomplish that.

Again, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
    No one is disputing whether a cigar is a cigar.

Trying to work out the logic of a clown show is an exercise in absurdity. Why did the clown juggle axes before swallowing a sword? What's the symbolic significance? Doesn't the "ax narrative" interfere with the "sword narrative"?? The point is that the entire show is a circus. You are not really understanding the meaning of fake news.

Try following your own dictum -- sometimes, a cigar is just a cigar. Sometimes, a circus is just a circus.

NY Shooter Was Leftist "Eco-Fascist," No Mention of Tucker Carlson as Left Tries to Blame Him

I hope Tucker sues the crap out of these left-wing fascists.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...-says-n1597997

Here's What the Buffalo Shooter's Alleged Manifesto Actually Says

With their usual swiftness, leftists on Twitter quickly launched a seemingly coordinated effort to blame Fox News and Tucker Carlson for allegedly radicalizing the suspect.

As word of the shooting quickly spread on social media, so did reports that the shooter had posted a 180-page manifesto online, explaining his racist and anti-Semitic motives and detailing how he planned to carry out the attack. PJ Media obtained a copy of the manifesto, and while we cannot independently verify its authenticity, it is widely believed to be genuine, and some left-wing operatives are intent on claiming that the manifesto proves the shooter was radicalized by Fox News and right-wing politics. I’ll show you want the manifesto actually says (though I will not link to it).

First, despite the coordinated effort to blame Fox News, the manifesto attacks a number of news networks, including Fox, for hiring Jews.

A search of the entire manifesto also yields no mentions of Tucker Carlson and specifically mentions “the internet” as where he got his beliefs.

When I was 12 I was deep into communist ideology, talk to anyone from my old highschool and ask about me and you will hear that. From age 15 to 18 however, I consistently moved farther to the right. On the political compass I fall in the mild-moderate authoritarian left category, and I would prefer to be called a populist.
    So, the shooter describes himself as “authoritarian left-wing,” but the left and S.E. Cupp are trying to blame “right-wing extremism.” Okay?

Rumors are 21 or more injured ( gunshot wounds )in three downtown Milwaukee shootings following Bucks NBA game , 17 wounded in one of the three shootings , all expected to survive. Ten arrests have been made
    Do something Danke

No one is disputing whether a cigar is a cigar.

Trying to work out the logic of a clown show is an exercise in absurdity. Why did the clown juggle axes before swallowing a sword? What's the symbolic significance? Doesn't the "ax narrative" interfere with the "sword narrative"?? The point is that the entire show is a circus. You are not really understanding the meaning of fake news.

Try following your own dictum -- sometimes, a cigar is just a cigar. Sometimes, a circus is just a circus.
    Sometimes a cigar is a circus.

Rumors are 21 or more injured ( gunshot wounds )in three downtown Milwaukee shootings following Bucks NBA game , 17 wounded in one of the three shootings , all expected to survive. Ten arrests have been made
    Any info on the perps. Race? Social media presence? Priors?

Any info on the perps. Race? Social media presence? Priors?
    Uh no .
    Do something Danke

Uh no .
    Yuve Yuve YU.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And here is today's social media talking point:

https://twitter.com/chipfranklin/sta...52570509463553

https://twitter.com/GregoryMcKelvey/...25985214820354
    *sigh* Not a SINGLE person Kyle actually shot was black. Kyle shot AT "jump kick man" (who was black) and missed but the prosecution didn't even bring in jump kick man as a witness.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    So, the shooter describes himself as “authoritarian left-wing,” but the left and S.E. Cupp are trying to blame “right-wing extremism.” Okay?
    Nothing much makes sense in Klown World.

But the fact of the matter is that Adolf Hitler was pretty much a left wing authoritarian.

Anti-smoker, vegetarian, health nut, anthropomorphized dogs into people, ecologist, population controller.

He'd be leading the effort to abort, euthanize and commit infanticide so as to reduce the population in the name of climate change if he were alive today.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    *sigh* Not a SINGLE person Kyle actually shot was black. Kyle shot AT "jump kick man" (who was black) and missed but the prosecution didn't even bring in jump kick man as a witness.
    Obvious, objective, in plain sight truth, means nothing anymore.

Orange man bad, Rittenhouse racist nazi killer bad, men can get pregnant unless they are anti abortion, you cis gender Christian fascist $#@!lord!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Yuve Yuve YU.
    Oh do I owe you a rep

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast