Thread: The US Anti-War Left is Dead. The Squad's $40b War Vote Just Killed It.

The US Anti-War Left is Dead. The Squad's $40b War Vote Just Killed It.

The US Anti-War Left is Dead. The Squad's $40b War Vote Just Killed It.

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    When was there ever an anti-war left? Democrats have started more wars than Republicans have in the US's entire history.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I do not think it is dead. I would equate it to an induced coma. Bet your bottom dollar that if a Republican was wanting to beat the war drum the likes of Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, Waters, and every other life saving concerned Liberal will be screaming from the rooftops and gutters that war is evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    When was there ever an anti-war left? Democrats have started more wars than Republicans have in the US's entire history.
    Bush & Cheney got the anti-war left activated

A few like Grenn Greenwald, Jimmy Dore proved their the real deal

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    I do not think it is dead. I would equate it to an induced coma. Bet your bottom dollar that if a Republican was wanting to beat the war drum the likes of Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, Waters, and every other life saving concerned Liberal will be screaming from the rooftops and gutters that war is evil.
    Probably more like screaming that the Republican was rash, dangerous and evil.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

They were never anti-war.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    They were never anti-war.
    They're not anti-anything. They'll oppose or promote anything that promises an opportunity to acquire greater power.
    "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance. - Thomas Jefferson

Forum Friends get $20 off your $200 order - save money on bulk ammo as we donate to your favorite pro-freedom group.