I find it curious that the only people on the planet who are shrieking and railing in favor of abortion are those who were not aborted.

Not even a single aborted fetus has had the opportunity to come forward and give their opinions on the matter. Of course, the pro-abortion contingent claims a fetus is incapable of having a point of view on the matter, but is that really so? How do we know this? It seems to me that the position on that question is based on an uncommonly narrow assumption about what it means to be alive, much less human.

I'd bet money I do not have that a fetus might well hold a very different position on the question, particularly as it is being rent, limb from limb, even if his is naught but the opinion of the flesh. Is that opinion not valid? It seems mighty valid when an adult is being beaten by a robber on the street. One can hear the objections of their flesh as they scream, moan, and wail in agony at the hands of their assailant, But the pro-abortionist will cite the presumed absence of evidence to suggest fetal objection. Does this mean that a deaf, blind mute feels no pain if they are the one's being beaten because they can register no objection that the common man recognizes as such? After all, they register no outward sign of objection, save for flailing. Do fetuses flail, and if so, what then? What I am suggesting here is that there may be a far narrower margin of difference between the born and the unborn than abortionists will acknowledge. How convenient.

It would appear that in the minds of those who clamor for the <AHEM>, "freedom" of abortion, fetal agony is of no consequence. After all, the fetal innocent is physically incapable of defending himself against being murdered by a fully formed adult human being whose life was afforded the respect so hypocritically denied to the other.

It is easy to deny life to others from the comfy, and dare I say enviable position of being alive and fully formed - having been afforded that respect and opportunity for life. Once you have yours, who cares if another is denied theirs, no?

One can but wonder how those same people would feel, were they to be held against their wishes with razors at their throats, knowing that the coupe de grace was about to be brought down upon them. Actually, there is no wondering required. The answer is already known in full measure.

We all want to live, including the unborn.

Those who applaud abortion, and who rail wildly against the least curtailment of the practice, claim that the embryo and fetus are not human beings. That is possibly true, but it can only be so along a continuum of diminishing verity over time, and here I am being unreasonably generous to the "pro-choice" position.

But those growing beings are human and they are alive, both which have been mind-bogglingly denied as well. What do some think, that the embryo is a chicken? Goat? Flounder? How about a cocker spaniel?

The entire pro-abortion argument rests upon a set of grand assumptions that remains unproven, each tenet of which is unprovable. Their entire argument is based on proof by assertion. "It is so because I say it is so". Hello??? How do you know the life entity there is not a human being? How do you know it has no desire to live? How do you know it feels no pain? How do you know it is incapable of objecting to having life taken from it, and more importantly, how do you know that the presumed incapacity justifies the taking? The "argument" of the abortionist is 100% unsupported hot air. It has quite literally zero formal validity, which is demonstrated here as matters of said form. Their arguments cannot, therefore, be taken seriously in any measure or manner, even if true.

The embryo and fetus are ALIVE - that much we know without any question. That means it is infused with the spirit of life, and it is a human life, if not yet a fully formed human being.

Can an embryo trust? We do not know that it cannot, but assuming it, imagine that horrific breach, as life is ripped away!

As I recall, Ron Paul wrote that while an intern or resident (I don't recall which), he could hear the crying of aborted fetuses that had been tossed into disposal containers like trash. I have no idea how he could not have lost his mind experiencing that even just once. I'm thinking I would have been moved to go home and eat a bullet. Just the thought of it makes me want to tear my own hair out and gouge my own eyes from their sockets for the emotions to which this horror gives rise - to destroy the innocent. Whence the authority? Capability and will in no way equate to such authority.

Abortion is an ultimate repudiation of accountability for one's actions, women and men alike. There is no hint of virtue there.

God forgive us for what we do.