Thread: Ron Paul Forums - celebrating 15 years online!

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries

Ron Paul Forums - celebrating 15 years online!

Happy 15th anniversary to Ron Paul Forums, which has been, and continues to be, a push for liberty as well as a restoration and elevation of our society.

I am grateful to have been here and for everyone who has contributed to our common cause. Thank you.

There is still much to be done, and unfortunately likely more than when we started back in 2007. While unfortunate, it just highlights the need for our efforts. Even though this site is certainly off its peak, we will not go away. We will not give up. The fight for liberty will never die. But atlas, roots for change also have to start at home and I do hope everyone is solid on their close connections. The road ahead looks bumpy, to say the least.

We'll be looking to celebrate our legacy and refocus our efforts forward.

To that end, sharing an old one...

Peace to all.
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thanks Bryan. I have a lot of great memories here and I'm glad it's going to stick around. I still find a lot of useful information here that I share in other places around the internets and in conversations with my friends and family members.

“Vive la liberté”
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

One of the last refuges for open and honest discussion.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Trump Jr 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

RPFs is one of the few web sites I visit with any regularity.

As far as I'm concerned, the "Big Three" of social media are Twitter, YouTube Odysee, and Facebook Ron Paul Forums ...

Libertarian Party Mises Caucus
    "The libertarian wing of the Libertarian Party."

Platform · Our Actions

Mises PAC
    (Libertarian Party membership not required)

#TakeHumanAction · Donate · Merchandise

HOME · Facebook · Twitter · YouTube

Happy quinceañera!

TO THE REMNANT
    at least we were right!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Seems like yesterday...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

In the 15 years of this site I bet I’ve logged in 90% of those days.
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson