Thread: Dark Origins Of Biden's New 'Ministry Of Truth'

Dark Origins Of Biden's New 'Ministry Of Truth'

Dark Origins Of Biden's New 'Ministry Of Truth'

Yesterday Sen. Rand Paul hammered Homeland Security Secretary Mayorkis over the Agency's creation of a "Disinformation Governance Board" - i.e. a government-run ministry of truth. A new article in Politico reminds us of a dark era in US history when a very similar government entity was created...to disastrous results. Also today...US official admits Washington is helping kill Russian generals. What could go wrong?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sounds like the Biden administration used George Orwell's 1984 as the origin.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Silly me, I thought that the Orwellian Ministry of truth had already been active since 2001 (at the latest), and that its first announcement was to deny its existence...

Now in a similar move, Biden's "disinformation board" has been "paused" after senile Joe and Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas were accused of establishing a "Ministry of Truth" by Republicans.

Its selected head Nina Jankowicz has resigned after it emerged she had been spreading misinformation: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...g-outrage.html
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    This won't be the end of this. Eventually they'll end up bringing it back under a new name.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Its selected head Nina Jankowicz has resigned after it emerged she had been spreading misinformation
    On 18 May, Biden's disinformation leader Nina Jankowicz resigned with the Ministry of truth paused...
    This could very well be THE story that caused this, published on 16 May.

In 2018, none other than Nina Jankowicz was a member of the “inner core” of the Integrity Initiative’s UK Cluster.
    Its goals include, "The Integrity Initiative Aims to unite people who understand the threat, in order to provide a coordinated Western response to Russian disinformation and other elements of hybrid warfare".

The Integrity Initiative was founded and intitially funded in 2015 by the UK government-funded NGO “Institute for Statecraft”. The Institute for Statecraft is mainly funded by the UK government.
    Besides receiving funds from the British FCO, the Integrity Initiative is also funded by NATO and the US State Department.

Ben Nimmo was another member of the Integrity Initiative’s UK Cluster. Nimmo is also a Senior Fellow for the Digital Forensic Research Lab (DFRLab), a subsidiary of the Atlantic Council that is also funded by the British Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO), NATO, and the State Department. Since February 2021, Nimmo works for Facebook to help Facebook’s influence operations.
    Before Chris Donnelly founded the Institute for Statecraft, he was an advisor to 4 consecutive NATO secretary generals for 12 years.

A sweet example of the "disinformation" campaigns of the Integrity Initiative...
    In 2018, Spain’s ruling party wanted to appoint Pedro Bańos the head of Spain's national security department. The Integrity Initiative’s Spanish cluster together with several UK associates sabotaged his appointment, "Spanish cluster leader alerts other cluster members and prepares a dossier to inform the main Spanish media. The cluster starts a campaign on Twitter to try to prevent the appointment".
    It took only a week before then-Spanish PM Pedro Sanchez appointed somebody else instead: https://www.revolver.news/2022/05/bi...r/#close-modal
    (https://archive.ph/dJ7iV)
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    In 2018, none other than Nina Jankowicz was a member of the “inner core” of the Integrity Initiative’s UK Cluster.
    In 2019, Jeremy Corbyn looked like a serious contender to become UK PM for the Labour Party. For whatever reason, the Integrity Initiative started a smear campaign against him, which included insinuating Corbyn is a Russian spy, that succeeded in keeping Bullingdon boy Boris Johnson the PM.

It becomes even stranger when we learn that one Simon Bracey-Lane in September 2015 volunteered to work on the Labour election campaigns as he was "inspired" by Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn.
    In 2015, the same Bracey-Lane was also a Field Organiser for Bernie Sanders’ Presidential campaign.
    That's the same Bracey-Lane, who in 2018 worked at the secret headquarters of Integrity Initiative!

Integrity Initiative operates "clusters" from UK Embassies and High Commissions in France, Greece, Germany, Italy, Lithuania, Netherlands, Norway, Serbia and Spain.

Integrity Initiative includes at least 9 journalists from The Times/Sunday Times, Guardian, Financial Times, Sky, and the BBC. It also includes Labour MP Ben Bradshaw: https://www.hastingsindependentpress...an-goosebumps/
    (https://archive.ph/v289v)

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Integrity Initiative "clusters" set up in the US feature prominent names.
    Ian Brzezinski (son of Zbigniew Brzezinski, and Bush Jr's Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Europe and NATO Policy)
    Evelyn Farkas (Obama's Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Russia, Ukraine, and Eurasia; CFR member)

The UK core cluster also includes William Browder (of Magnitsky Act fame), and Andrew Wood who handed the "Steele dossier" to John McCain.

The Integrity Initiative uses journalists like Deborah Haynes, David Aaronovitch (London Times), Neil Buckley (FT) and Jonathan Marcus (BBC).

See the following excerpt from one of its internal documents (that were published online after being hacked) on how they secretly influence foreign governments.
    We engage only very discreetly with governments, based entirely on trusted personal contacts, specifically to ensure that they do not come to see our work as a problem, and to try to influence them gently, as befits an independent NGO operation like ours, viz;

- Germany, via the Zentrum Liberale Moderne to the Chancellor’s Office and MOD
    - Netherlands, via the HCSS to the MOD
    - Poland and Romania, at desk level into their MFAs via their NATO Reps
    - Spain, via special advisers, into the MOD and PM’s office (NB this may change very soon with the new Government)
    - Norway, via personal contacts into the MOD
    - HQ NATO, via the Policy Planning Unit into the Sec Gen’s office.

We have latent contacts into other governments which we will activate as needs be as the clusters develop.
    http://www.softpanorama.org/Skeptics...itiative.shtml
    (https://archive.ph/fQXeJ)
    Last edited by Firestarter; 05-25-2022 at 12:37 AM.

Obviously it's not enough to inflate the prices of fuel, and destroy food production, as there is still the risk that some of these horrible conspiracy theorists will expose that the green energy is a complete fraud that destroys more of nature and causes more global warming than dirty fossil fuels.
    So the answer is more censorship by big tech...

A couple of years ago, Facebook started using fact debunking checkers to ridicule "alternative" stories that criticise the apocalyptic global warming models.
    Now guided by the "build back better" Biden administration, climate-change censorship phase 2 is in full motion.

White House national climate adviser Gina McCarthy wants them to censor content on the costs of the green energy madness.
    McCarthy now wants to shut down debate over climate “solutions”:
    Now it’s not so much denying the problem.
    What the industry is now doing is seeding doubt about the costs associated with [green energy] and whether they work or not.
    Bizarrely McCarthy claims that “dark money” is used to “fool” the public about “the benefits of clean energy”, so “We need the tech companies to really jump in” to prevent these "extremists" to expose the costs of green energy: https://archive.ph/KjcNF