Thread: House Panel to Hold Public Hearing on Unexplained Aerial Sightings

Exclamation House Panel to Hold Public Hearing on Unexplained Aerial Sightings

House Panel to Hold Public Hearing on Unexplained Aerial Sightings
    A subcommittee of the House Intelligence Committee will hear testimony next week from two Pentagon officials.

By Leslie Kean and Ralph Blumenthal
    May 10, 2022

A House subcommittee is scheduled to hold next week the first open congressional hearing on unidentified aerial vehicles in more than half a century, with testimony from two top defense intelligence officials.

The hearing comes after the release last June of a report requested by Congress on “unidentified aerial phenomena.” The nine-page “Preliminary Assessment” from the Office of the Director of National Intelligence focused on 144 incidents dating back to 2004 and was able to explain only one.

The hearing, scheduled for next Tuesday, is intended to focus on the work of a group within the Pentagon that is following up on the national security and flight-safety questions raised by the report.

“Since this is an area of high public interest, any undue secrecy can serve as an obstacle to solving the mystery, or it could prevent us from finding solutions to potential vulnerabilities,” said Representative André Carson, Democrat of Indiana and the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee’s subcommittee on counterterrorism, counterintelligence, and counterproliferation, which is holding the hearing. “This hearing is about examining steps that the Pentagon can take to reduce the stigma surrounding reporting by military pilots, and by civilian pilots.”

read more:
    https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/10/u...e-hearing.html
    https://archive.ph/MSD5X

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm pretty sure we have much more urgent matters to attend to instead of focusing on UFO sightings.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I'm pretty sure we have much more urgent matters to attend to instead of focusing on UFO sightings.
    Perhaps not for long...

Undocumented Flying Object.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

You gotta be kidding me. The last hearing was 50 years ago and you think they're spending too much time on this? I would love for the government to be more transparent about what they know.

US has recovered wreckage from UFOs – the truth could change the world as we know it, says Congressman

Henry Holloway
    May 17 2022

A CONGRESSMAN has claimed the US has wreckage recovered from a UFO as the phenomena takes centre stage today in Washington.

Rep. Tim Burchett - a long term advocate for disclosure - told The Sun Online he has been informed by reliable sources that "material" has been recovered from the objects or craft that have been reported in skies over the US.

The Tennessee Republican declined to elaborate further as he said the information had been passed to him in a "classified setting".

"I've been told by multiple sources we have recovered something from these [crafts or objects]," Mr Burchett told The Sun Online.

Mr Burchett however warned he does not have faith in the upcoming Congressional hearing, believing that whatever the US knows will be continued to be covered up by institutions in Washington.

And he said full disclosure that revealed evidence of alien life visiting Earth could change the world - saying he believes it would help people put terrestrial differences to bed.

"It would do away with the 'bogeyman from overseas'," he told The Sun Online.

read more:
    https://www.the-sun.com/news/5356929...h-congressman/