Thread: Biden Visits Lockheed: 'Make More Javelins For Ukraine!'

Biden Visits Lockheed: 'Make More Javelins For Ukraine!'

Biden Visits Lockheed: 'Make More Javelins For Ukraine!'

President Biden visited a Lockheed-Martin weapons manufacturing plant yesterday, praising the workers and demanding Congress hand him $33 billion MORE to send to Ukraine. It's all about jobs, Biden said. Meanwhile, Russia has warned that NATO transports inside Ukraine delivering weapons are legitimate military targets. What could go wrong? Also today: According to a new poll, Americans aren't buying the "Putin's price hike" explanation for inflation...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Biden is a war mongering bumbling fool.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge