Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump endorses Rep. Nancy Mace’s primary challenger

H.R. 567 - North and West Africa Interventionism

We Oppose. The U.S. Constitution does not authorize Congress or the Executive Branch to enter into permanent military alliances (which could result in dragging the United States into a war), provide or facilitate social services in foreign countries, or protect the borders of countries overseas, especially when our national borders remain unprotected.

Nancy Mace: Yes

S. 475 - Juneteenth Federal Holiday

We Oppose. The United States already observes 10 other federal holidays. Furthermore, seeing as slavery ended on December 6, not June 19, the inclusion of the words “National Independence Day” to Juneteenth creates the appearance of supplanting July 4 as America’s Independence Day. This perpetuates a false and dangerous notion that the United States has different days of independence depending on one’s race or ancestry, and is consistent with the communist tactic of “dividing the people” along racial lines.

Nancy Mace: Yes

SOURCE:
    https://thenewamerican.com/freedom-i...lator/m000194/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    How strange that "drain the swamp" Donald endorses a candidate that has a scandal in her closet that could ruin her chances to be elected.

It becomes even stranger when I learned that Katie Arrington's attorney in her case about leaking confidential information was one Mark Zaid.

That's the same Mark Zaid who, together with Bakaj, represented the (anonymous?) "whistleblower" that led to the (first) Donald Trump impeachment charade.
    That was for Donald offering help to investigate corruption in Ukraine...

So naturally Trump called Zaid “a sleazeball”, and “These people are bad people, and it’s so bad what they do to our country. They rip the guts out of our country”: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/tru...share-n1071811
    If you understand "Drain the Swamp" as "replace all people disloyal to me with people loyal to me" then it makes sense.

Mace isn't great, not by a long shot. But her sin to Trump had nothing to do with America or a swamp. It had to do with not being Trump First.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    If you understand "Drain the Swamp" as "replace all people disloyal to me with people loyal to me" then it makes sense.

Mace isn't great, not by a long shot. But her sin to Trump had nothing to do with America or a swamp. It had to do with not being Trump First.
    It had to do with being swamp first.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It had to do with being swamp first.
    If Mace is Swamp, Arrington is Ultra Swamp. And Trump just endorsed Ultra Swamp.

If Mace is Swamp, Arrington is Ultra Swamp. And Trump just endorsed Ultra Swamp.
    You say Arrington is worse but you admit you have no evidence.
    And just changing the bums out once in awhile is a good thing.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You say Arrington is worse but you admit you have no evidence.
    And just changing the bums out once in awhile is a good thing.
    Use your brain for once. I posted facts about her. If you don't want to take it as "evidence", then not my problem.

Use your brain for once. I posted facts about her. If you don't want to take it as "evidence", then not my problem.
    I am using my brain for something other than a heater for my head, you should try it.
    You posted facts about her, facts that are equaled or exceeded by the facts about Mace.
    Then you speculated that that she would be worse based on nothing but your assertion:

Mace has a national record. Arrington doesn't other than her record at the DoD which I already described. I can almost guarantee you that if a deep stater like her got into power she'd say similar things.
    "Almost Guarantee" is not enough, especially from you.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Point to where I said one word about Arrington.
    So are you willing to go on record denouncing Trump for endorsing Arrington?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Nancy Mace just cosponsored the Defund the WHO Bill (H.R. 419).

Kudos to Nancy!

Help Stop the WHO Power Grab -- Defund it with H.R. 419
    https://jbs.org/alert/stop-who-power...-with-h-r-419/

Cosponsor: 05/16/2022: Rep. Mace, Nancy [R-SC-1]
    The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

Quote Originally Posted by WisconsinLiberty View Post

Kudos to Nancy!

Great move on her part.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Kudos to Nancy!

Trump's endorsement of Arrington is have a good effect on Mace.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Video:
    https://rumble.com/vuxpif-un-america...er-loomis.html

“Un-American” RINOs to be Cleaned Out in 22, Says Lynz Piper-Loomis

The New American
    February 14, 2022

America has a massive RINO (Republican in Name Only) problem that is going to be dealt with in the 2022 mid-term primaries and elections, South Carolina congressional candidate Lynz Piper-Loomis told The New American magazine’s Alex Newman in this interview from the We Stand America conference. RINOs are un-American and “corrupt as all get out,” she said. And her opponent in the state’s first district, Nancy Mace, is a perfect example of that: she betrayed America and Trump on January 6, supports men in women’s bathroom, has been shilling for vaccines, and more.
    South Carolina congressional candidate Katie Arrington received an important boost on Monday when one of her Republican primary challengers instantly endorsed her at the most recent debate.
    Upon giving her opening statement at the start of the South Carolina’s First Congressional District debate, candidate Lynz Piper-Loomis instantly endorsed Arrington, removed her microphone, and then walked off stage as the audience applauded.
    “The way I would earn the votes in this district is by endorsing Katie Arrington for South Carolina, District One, for Congress,” Lynz Piper-Loomis said.

More at: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...st-nancy-mace/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Actually a close race... looked liked Mace was going to clean up.
    Last edited by Anti-Neocon; 06-14-2022 at 06:48 PM.

Actually a close race... looked liked Mace was going to clean up.
    It was probably fraud for Mace that was almost overcome by the voters.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

It was probably fraud for Mace that was almost overcome by the voters.
    LOL

Rep. Nancy Mace (R-S.C.) defeated a primary challenger backed by former President Donald Trump on Tuesday, handing Trump another setback on his quest to punish Republicans who break with him.

Mace, a staunch fiscal conservative, prevailed over Katie Arrington, a former state lawmaker.
    https://news.yahoo.com/gop-rep-nancy...031530517.html
    I'll take a fiscal conservative any day over a big spending MIC tool like Arrington. Trump's personal vendettas are meaningless.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

To be fair, voting for $40 billion to the MIC for weapons to Ukraine does look a lot more "MIC tool" than "fiscal conservative", so I don't like the current trajectory Mace is headed on. However Arrington was clearly not the answer.

NeverTrumper Rep Nancy Mace Runs a ‘Raffensperger Special’ in Primary Race – Add Her to List of Anti-Trump Candidates with Improbable Primary Wins

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...win-primaries/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    NeverTrumper Rep Nancy Mace Runs a ‘Raffensperger Special’ in Primary Race – Add Her to List of Anti-Trump Candidates with Improbable Primary Wins

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...win-primaries/
    Yeah, blaming every election loss on cheating will certainly help with credibility in reforming corrupt and easily manipulated election practices.

It couldn't have anything to do with the fact that Mace is an incumbent and relatively popular, and that Arrington isn't popular and lost to a Democrat last time she ran.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Yeah, blaming every election loss on cheating will certainly help with credibility in reforming corrupt and easily manipulated election practices.

It couldn't have anything to do with the fact that Mace is an incumbent and relatively popular, and that Arrington isn't popular and lost to a Democrat last time she ran.
    You underestimate the frequency of cheating.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I assume you know by now that Swordy is a propaganda handle, right? No one could possibly be that dumb or blind unless they're being paid or ideologically required (or both?) to push an obviously false narrative despite years of facts to the contrary, especially when abject idiocy isn't otherwise displayed by the same handle in other ways.
    Last edited by devil21; 06-17-2022 at 03:18 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I assume you know by now that Swordy is a propaganda handle, right? No one could possibly be that dumb or blind unless they're being paid or ideologically required (or both?) to push an obviously false narrative despite years of facts to the contrary, especially when abject idiocy isn't otherwise displayed by the same handle in other ways.
    Projection, as usual.

And it's extremely ironic since you are cozying up to the guy who claims Brandon won legitimately.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

...the guy who claims Brandon won legitimately.
    But he did...

I don't care how powerful your mental gymnastics and cognitive bias are.

I've looked at a lot of supposed "evidence" and it's all dead ends and MAGA copium.

But he did...

I've looked at a lot of supposed "evidence" and it's all dead ends and MAGA copium.
    Fwiw, I never saw any no serious effort to prove whether the election was stolen or not so there wasn't much evidence to examine one way or another. We did see the videos of ballot box stuffing and trunks of ballots being pulled from under tables after the counting supposedly ended for the night in some places. What followed was just the usual grifting by the usual grifters working together to keep the grift going on the gullible right (Donald, Rudy, et al).

I wonder when people will finally accept that these folks (Donald and Joe both WEF Davos attendees) are all working together while feigning opposition for the cameras.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

But he did...

Fwiw, I never saw any no serious effort to prove whether the election was stolen or not so there wasn't much evidence to examine one way or another. We did see the videos of ballot box stuffing and trunks of ballots being pulled from under tables after the counting supposedly ended for the night in some places. What followed was just the usual grifting by the usual grifters working together to keep the grift going on the gullible right (Donald, Rudy, et al).

I wonder when people will finally accept that these folks (Donald and Joe both WEF Davos attendees) are all working together while feigning opposition for the cameras.
    You both just completely discredited yourselves.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You both just completely discredited yourselves.
    Suuuuure.

2 MORE WEEKS FOR KRAKEN RELEASE!! SEND CASH!!!!

Gypsy grifters gonna grift...

And Donald: "Let's protest at the Capital building! I'll lead you! Let's go!"
    (Donald disappears back to the WH, grabs a bowl of popcorn and a diet soda and turns on CNN)
    Last edited by devil21; 06-23-2022 at 05:51 PM.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Suuuuure.

2 MORE WEEKS FOR KRAKEN RELEASE!! SEND CASH!!!!

Gypsy grifters gonna grift...

And Donald: "Let's protest at the Capital building! I'll lead you! Let's go!"
    (Donald disappears back to the WH, grabs a bowl of popcorn and a diet soda and turns on CNN)
    Whether or not anything is ever done about it the 2020 election was stolen and there is tons of evidence already exposed and more being exposed all the time.

But please just keep denying the truth so everyone can see who you really are.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

She didn't say she was a "purple Republican".

She said: "I represent a purple district, I have to represent Republicans, Democrats and Independents."

Big difference.

As far as her other criticism, she is repeating the same thing that Marjorie Taylor Greene has been saying about selfish backroom deals. She likes the rules package, but is worried about what other handshake deals might have been made with McCarthy to get the votes.

REP. MACE: I’m saying there’s a small handful of individuals in that 20 who were trying to cut deals in secret.
    There is no way to know for sure, but IMHO, both MTG and Mace are being played by the establishment faction. These rumors come from them. Since when has the establishment cared about backroom deals? That's how they operate all the time. "OMG! They might be making backroom deals over there! Clutch your pearls!"

Chip Roy disputes "backroom deals".

https://mobile.twitter.com/glennbeck...07886877573122

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast