Thread: Marxists publish home addresses of SCOTUS judges with instructions; "Ruth sent us"

Exclamation Marxists publish home addresses of SCOTUS judges with instructions; "Ruth sent us"

Leftists Direct Protestors to Intimidate Conservative Supreme Court Justices at Their Homes

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ustices-homes/

WENDELL HUSEBØ 5 May 2022

Leftist activists are directing protestors to confront conservative Supreme Court Justices at their homes in Maryland and Virginia.

Justices John Roberts, Clarence Thomas, Amy Coney Barrett, Samuel Alito, Brett Kavanaugh, and Neil Gorsuch are all targets by an organization called, “Ruth Sent Us.” The organization has published the justices’ supposed home addresses online for the radical protestors to locate.

Ruth seems to be a reference to Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, who was an ardent defender of the right to abortion. But this group’s use of her name is ironic, because Ginsburg was very collegial with her conservatives colleagues, including her best friend, Justice Antonin Scalia, and because Ginsburg criticized Roe as a bad decision, despite agreeing with its conclusion.

“Our 6-3 extremist Supreme Court routinely issues rulings that hurt women, racial minorities, LGBTQ+ and immigrant rights,” the group’s website states. “We must rise up to force accountability using a diversity of tactics.”

The website also asked protestors to “rise up May 8-15 and beyond… At the homes of the six extremist justices, three in Virginia and three in Maryland.” The site says the main protest is scheduled for May 11.

It is not the first time radical-left organizations have mobilized to intimidate political opponents at their homes. In September, protestors under the banner of ShutDownDC picketed outside Kavanaugh’s home to express angst against pro-life laws. In January, the same organization was also responsible for the protests outside Sen. Josh Hawley’s (R-MO) home in Virginia.

“Tonight while I was in Missouri, Antifa scumbags came to our place in DC and threatened my wife and newborn daughter, who can’t travel,” Hawley said at the time. “They screamed threats, vandalized, and tried to pound open our door. Let me be clear: My family & I will not be intimidated by leftwing violence.”

The Wall Street Journal’s editorial board on Tuesday admitted the left’s radical protestors may turn violent against the justices in the coming days. “We hate to say this, but some abortion fanatic could decide to commit an act of violence to stop a 5-4 ruling. It’s an awful thought, but we live in fanatical times,” the board penned.

The potential violence follows a Monday Supreme Court leak that revealed Roe v. Wade may be overturned. “Our guess is that the leak is likely to backfire at the Court,” the Journal continued.

“A Justice who switched his or her vote now would be open to ridicule for wilting under pressure,” the Journal added. “It would also invite more leaks in the future by showing they get results. A pattern of pre-emptive leaks of draft opinions would destroy the Court.”
    "Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I would not be entirely upset if ... something were to happen.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Trump Jr 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Somebody might want to tell this organization that Ginsburg wasn't actually fond of Roe v Wade prior to her being on SCOTUS.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Soros money at work.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1522266454472609806
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Leftists Direct Protestors to Intimidate Conservative Supreme Court Justices at Their Homes

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ustices-homes/

WENDELL HUSEBØ 5 May 2022

Leftist activists are directing protestors to confront conservative Supreme Court Justices at their homes in Maryland and Virginia.
    The same people that complained about the Convoy visiting Legislators houses,, to voice displeasure.
    typical hypocrisy.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1522266454472609806
    It's interesting that Gwynn has a Ukrainian flag in his bio because nothing say you love freedom and democracy like threatening to kill judges over a decision you don't like.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 05-05-2022 at 05:49 PM.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Somebody might want to tell this organization that Ginsburg wasn't actually fond of Roe v Wade prior to her being on SCOTUS.
    That does not matter, what matters is the narrative that has been hammered into the public conscious. (brainwashing)

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Who knew that they have their own cops. The Federal government is such a worthless waste of money...

Send them back to Ruth, expeditiously.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Why? What would be accomplished by telling them that?

There is no "meeting of the minds" to be had here ...

https://twitter.com/michaelmalice/st...70873548853250
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 05-06-2022 at 03:23 AM.

Libertarian Party Mises Caucus
    "The libertarian wing of the Libertarian Party."

Platform · Our Actions

Mises PAC
    (Libertarian Party membership not required)

#TakeHumanAction · Donate · Merchandise

HOME · Facebook · Twitter · YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    Who knew that they have their own cops. The Federal government is such a worthless waste of money...
    I'd have been surprised if SCOTUS didn't have their very own cops.

I mean, after all, when the U.S. Departments of Agriculture and Education field their own SWAT teams ...

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    I'd have been surprised if SCOTUS didn't have their very own cops.

I mean, after all, when the U.S. Departments of Agriculture and Education field their own SWAT teams ...
    $#@!, even the cops have cops...
    "Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

"Stupidity got us into this mess. Why can't it get us out?"--Will Rogers

"All I know is what I read in the newspapers, and that's an alibi for my ignorance."--Will Rogers

And yet ...

https://twitter.com/tomselliott/stat...10171796676609

Get the faces of these terrorists on film, ID them, doxx the info to the public. Step back and allow citizen militias of one to address the problem.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Why? What would be accomplished by telling them that?

There is no "meeting of the minds" to be had here ...

https://twitter.com/michaelmalice/st...70873548853250
    Awesome! Now let's take a lesson from the civil war and simply just them secede peacefully. Simple right?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Awesome! Now let's take a lesson from the civil war and simply just them secede peacefully. Simple right?

Please let this happen, Please...

To be honest, I would be calling for all that and a whole lot more more, if the SCROTUS were to say, dissolve the 2nd or 4th Amendments or something like that.

This is just another catalog entry of the Bolshevik Marxists being violent and disruptive, and then, with a straight face and Cheshire cat grin, insisting next week that they are as meek as mice.