Thread: Left and Right Unite Under "Bodily Rights" Law Which Includes Abortion and Vaccine Mandates

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Left and Right Unite Under "Bodily Rights" Law Which Includes Abortion and Vaccine Mandates

We know they are just throwing a division bomb. What if we make it backfire?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    BAD idea.

The mother has no right to destroy the body of the child.

Do not give one inch to the satanic left.

On this issue we need all the division we can get.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Only now each side wants a compromise??? pffft Yep, midterms are coming.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

I don't see an issue with abortion. Seems the SCOTUS wants to let states decide. All these people should focus their energy on their state. Forced vaccination could be a worse scenario. Probably already is.

The left only cares about bodily function when it comes to abortions, not vaccinations.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

There are a couple of REAL TARGETS here, neither of which have anything to do with either Vaccines or Abortion. As I have said before, they are trying to INCITE VIOLENCE between the two groups, and will target FREE SPEECH for causing the violence. It will be the LEFT that becomes violent. The RIGHT MAY become violent to defend the ban on abortion. Thing is, this falls into the Leftist Paradigm of Oppressor vs Oppressed. They are trying to provoke violence because it creates the context that "RIGHT WINGERS ARE VIOLENT", to which the solution will be to BAN FREE SPEECH. FREE SPEECH will be blamed for the "source of the leak".

This action is to support the elites delusional rationalization that a "person does not own their own body". They are twisting the facts to suit their narrative. If they say that "a woman has no right to her body" in terms of Abortion, they can use that as the EXCUSE that a person "has no right to refuse the vaccine". In this context it is used as an excuse to support their narrative.

Please keep in mind that there is a difference between "LEFT", "RIGHT", and those who are in control of BOTH GROUPS, the ELITES. The Left when it refers to the regular citizen do not see that they are being set up so that they lose BOTH. It is those common citizen leftists that will INCITE VIOLENCE but as always the right leaning common citizens will be blamed. What the leftist citizens think they are being offered and what the Elites are offering them are TWO VERY DIFFERENT THINGS.

Still aint a vaccine. And for the record, and BABY MURDER, how about the statistic that 85% of pregnant women who have taken the (NOT A VACCINE) shot have MISCARRIED?

That is MASS ABORTION, on a GLOBAL SCALE.

---

Edit: If this plays out the way the ELITES (not the Leftist Citizens) want, you will have both Abortion and Mandatory Vaccines. That leads to Mandatory Bio Chips in your hand. That leads to the Bio Chip becoming a weapon of control. The chip they want to put in your hand in the year 2050 WILL BE ABLE TO KILL YOU. For "lesser" crimes, such as questioning, it WILL be used as a tool of correction, and only in "severe" circumstances will it be used to end your life. The punishment will not be as clear as building a tazer into your Bio Id Chip, such as your FOOD RATIONS will be reduced. Lose your job. Prohibited from getting on Public Transport.
    Last edited by DamianTV; 05-04-2022 at 10:31 AM.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    There are a couple of REAL TARGETS here, neither of which have anything to do with either Vaccines or Abortion. As I have said before, they are trying to INCITE VIOLENCE between the two groups, and will target FREE SPEECH for causing the violence. It will be the LEFT that becomes violent. The RIGHT MAY become violent to defend the ban on abortion. Thing is, this falls into the Leftist Paradigm of Oppressor vs Oppressed. They are trying to provoke violence because it creates the context that "RIGHT WINGERS ARE VIOLENT", to which the solution will be to BAN FREE SPEECH. FREE SPEECH will be blamed for the "source of the leak".

This action is to support the elites delusional rationalization that a "person does not own their own body". They are twisting the facts to suit their narrative. If they say that "a woman has no right to her body" in terms of Abortion, they can use that as the EXCUSE that a person "has no right to refuse the vaccine". In this context it is used as an excuse to support their narrative.

Please keep in mind that there is a difference between "LEFT", "RIGHT", and those who are in control of BOTH GROUPS, the ELITES. The Left when it refers to the regular citizen do not see that they are being set up so that they lose BOTH. It is those common citizen leftists that will INCITE VIOLENCE but as always the right leaning common citizens will be blamed. What the leftist citizens think they are being offered and what the Elites are offering them are TWO VERY DIFFERENT THINGS.

Still aint a vaccine. And for the record, and BABY MURDER, how about the statistic that 85% of pregnant women who have taken the (NOT A VACCINE) shot have MISCARRIED?

That is MASS ABORTION, on a GLOBAL SCALE.

---

Edit: If this plays out the way the ELITES (not the Leftist Citizens) want, you will have both Abortion and Mandatory Vaccines. That leads to Mandatory Bio Chips in your hand. That leads to the Bio Chip becoming a weapon of control. The chip they want to put in your hand in the year 2050 WILL BE ABLE TO KILL YOU. For "lesser" crimes, such as questioning, it WILL be used as a tool of correction, and only in "severe" circumstances will it be used to end your life. The punishment will not be as clear as building a tazer into your Bio Id Chip, such as your FOOD RATIONS will be reduced. Lose your job. Prohibited from getting on Public Transport.
    I agree with most of that analysis. Why it's good the fight comes now. “I prefer peace, but if trouble must come, let it be in my time that my children may know peace.” - Thomas Paine