Thread: Does AOC have a secret crush on Elon Musk?

Does AOC have a secret crush on Elon Musk?

AOC plays the sexuality card...and it backfires big time.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    AOC provides a great source for humor. It's hard to believe there are people out there who actually take her seriously.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 05-01-2022 at 06:02 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Who doesn't?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    AOC provides a great source for humor. It's hard to believe there are people out there who actually take her seriously.
    She ranks right up there with Alfred E. Neuman and Bill the Cat as far characters who've run for office are concerned.
    DeFi tutorials for noobs and normies. Merchandise for apes and chads who want to share the love with our libertarian clothing2nd Amendment shirts. "Liberty is beautiful" for all - only at Libertas Bella.

Elon Musk banged Amber Heard, so you never know.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    AOC plays the sexuality card...
    She did?

All I saw was a stupid, arrogant, completely nonsensical run-on sentence posted by a horse-faced bitch. If that's what passes for feminine seduction these days, no wonder young men are turning gay in droves.
    "Stupidity got us into this mess. Why can't it get us out?"--Will Rogers

"All I know is what I read in the newspapers, and that's an alibi for my ignorance."--Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    She did?

All I saw was a stupid, arrogant, completely nonsensical run-on sentence posted by a horse-faced bitch. If that's what passes for feminine seduction these days, no wonder young men are turning gay in droves.
    LOL. To be clear I didn't think she was trying to seduce Musk. She was playing the sexuality card by claiming, without evidence, that just because he responded to her lunacy he must want her sexually. I love how that got flipped around on to her.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    //

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    When shipwrecked on a deserted island, would they find comfort in one another?

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    LOL. To be clear I didn't think she was trying to seduce Musk. She was playing the sexuality card by claiming, without evidence, that just because he responded to her lunacy he must want her sexually. I love how that got flipped around on to her.
    Considering she implied whatever she was implying not after he responded, but before he even acknowledged her existence, her insanity needed to be flipped.

Last edited by acptulsa; 05-02-2022 at 07:01 AM.

"All I know is what I read in the newspapers, and that's an alibi for my ignorance."--Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    When shipwrecked on a deserted island, would they find comfort in one another?
    No AOC would stay as far away from Musk if that situation ever happened.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    No AOC would stay as far away from Musk if that situation ever happened...
    ...until she got hungry.

"What's a coconut?"

"Where do I find one?"

"How do I get clear up there to where they are?"

"How do I get the package open?"
    Last edited by acptulsa; 05-02-2022 at 08:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    ...until she got hungry.

"What's a coconut?"

"Where do I find one?"

"How do I get clear up there to where they are?"

"How do I get the package open?"
    You give her too much credit.
    It would be more like, "get me a goddamn coconut you......" Or, "those are my coconut trees."

Gee, if you were a multi-billionaire and you wanted a piece of crazy-bitch, who would you choose?

AOC

or

Amber Heard

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Gee, if you were a multi-billionaire and you wanted a piece of crazy-bitch, who would you choose?

AOC

or

Amber Heard
    Regardless of the status of my wealth, I would avoid crazy like the COVID!

Regardless of the status of my wealth, I would avoid crazy like the COVID!
    i would actually volunteer to de-nazify Amber Heard.

I don't know how successful I would be, but I am willing to try.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    i would actually volunteer to de-nazify Amber Heard.

I don't know how successful I would be, but I am willing to try.
    Could be a shhitty outcome.

Could be a shhitty outcome.
    Pro tip from Danke:

Plastic disposable sheets.