Thread: Elon Musk, Twitter, And The Free Speech Freak-Out

Elon Musk, Twitter, And The Free Speech Freak-Out

Elon Musk, Twitter, And The Free Speech Freak-Out

Elon Musk's seemingly successful bid to purchase Twitter and his claim to return it to a free-speech model has been met with fury and terror among that part of the population that used to champion free speech: the progressives and the left. Even the ACLU issued a warning. What are they afraid of? Also today, NATO countries are massively escalating in their war with Russia through Ukraine. The UK parliament's armed forces chief gave Ukraine a green light to use UK weapons to launch attacks inside Russia. What could go wrong...?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    What are they afraid of?
    Cheering for depopulation technocrat Elon Musk, for buying Twitter or for his bold tweets, is indeed very similar to praising Gates and Fauci for "preparing" for the plandemic.

Musk is of course further developing AI and robots to make man obsolete, which makes it bizarre that he is now being praised for defending free speech, by making an end to BOTs, by forcing humans to ID themselves!
    Free speech...

If that isn't scary enough, Elon Musk's Neuralink is developing brain chips to torture psychiatric victims into submission.
    Psychiatry-for-population-control
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

I didn't hear Ron call Elon the boogyman. I didn't get the oh my god this Elon is a wolf in sheeps clothing rhetoric. If a filthy tenant just vacated an apartment and somebody went in and did a tremendous job cleaning, some on this forum would criticize that there was a streak in one of the clean windows. People criticize the filth and the cleaning. There is not a good enough cleaning crew unless of course the person that is critical is the cleaner.

Elon Musk's seemingly successful bid to purchase Twitter and his claim to return it to a free-speech model has been met with...
    I don't see Ron Paul either criticizing Musk or advocating blind faith in him. I just see him seizing on an opportunity to talk about free speech, as he has done many times before. And God bless him for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I don't see Ron Paul either criticizing Musk or advocating blind faith in him. I just see him seizing on an opportunity to talk about free speech, as he has done many times before. And God bless him for it.
    ^ This!^

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    While I would agree and that was my interpretation, I also got the impression that it could be a good thing and that was optimistic.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    I didn't hear Ron call Elon the boogyman. I didn't get the oh my god this Elon is a wolf in sheeps clothing rhetoric. If a filthy tenant just vacated an apartment and somebody went in and did a tremendous job cleaning, some on this forum would criticize that there was a streak in one of the clean windows. People criticize the filth and the cleaning. There is not a good enough cleaning crew unless of course the person that is critical is the cleaner.
    Obviously the "cleaning" was a CIA operation to install nano cameras and microphones in the ceilings, light fixtures, etc.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

18:35 - Ron is wrong on this.

Ron says that "both sides" advertise the war to their own people by painting the other side as "evil".

For the Ukrainian side, it is indeed 100% correct. Ukrainians are taught from an early age to hate Russians.

The opposite is not quite true.

The primary message for the war that is advertised to the Russian people is to help the people of Donbass (a message of Love, not Hate).

To the extent that the Russians do paint the other side as "evil", it is limited to literal fascist Nazi's (specifically: the Nazi's which have been tormenting Donbass).

Russians do not harbor hatred for Ukrainians in general. Russian military treats Ukrainian citizens, and Ukr military (and even Azov PoW's) with respect, dignity, and as much humanitarian aid as they have available.

Ukrainians on the other hand, murder, turture, civilians simply for speaking with a Russian accent. And torture, murder PoW's.
    Last edited by TheTexan; 05-02-2022 at 07:42 AM.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Despite what people might think of Putin, his motives, or whatnot --

The advertised reasons of this war, as well as Russia's execution of it, is quite possibly the most righteous war that is humanly possible.

If there is such a thing as a "righteous war", then this is it.
    - Kim Kardashian