Thread: Urban Libs moving out. LOL

Urban Libs moving out. LOL

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/a...141924038.html

More than two-thirds of large urban counties saw their populations decline, according to a recent report by the Economic Innovation Group (EIG) that used federal statistics. This marked the first time in 50 years that counties with an urban center and more than 250,000 people experienced negative growth as a category.

While some migration patterns had been in effect before the pandemic, COVID-era remote work and delayed immigration accelerated the shift.

“The big key takeaway to me was just how dramatic the effect was in 2021,"

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm sure wherever those urban liberals go they are going to $#@! up the place they move to.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Did they move out, or just die of myocarditis?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

The Great Evacuation is really $#@!ing up my little corner of the world in NH.

People pouring in from all over the goddamn place, thousands of acres being cleared and new homes, subdivisions and traffic.

I've been getting downright ugly with people with letting them know "you better have left your stupid M$#@!, NY or NJ politics at the border.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I'm sure wherever those urban liberals go they are going to $#@! up the place they move to.
    That is actually their plan.... literally:

Leftists are colonizing red towns:
    https://thefederalist.com/2021/01/13...-are-clueless/
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    The Great Evacuation is really $#@!ing up my little corner of the world in NH.

People pouring in from all over the goddamn place, thousands of acres being cleared and new homes, subdivisions and traffic.

I've been getting downright ugly with people with letting them know "you better have left your stupid M$#@!, NY or NJ politics at the border.
    I’ve been warning people about this for over 20 years. And the response has always been the same: “why don't you move out of California?”

Yeah, I've watched all of the leftists move out of California for twenty years, to your states.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Did they move out, or just die of myocarditis?
    That was my first thought when I read the OP.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

It's another burn season here in Georgia.

You can tell who the liberal transplants are based on how they freak out about these 'dangerous' fires and how the smoke irritates their senses.

Folks gotta eat though, and those fields have to be maintained, and those farms have been there longer than these human locusts.

https://wgxa.tv/news/local/smoky-air...ontrolled-burn

This wouldn't have made the news 5 years ago.

Incidentally those liberals could probably learn a thing or two about controlled burns. Undisturbed vegetation growth =/ healthy environment. (see: California, and how it burns down all the time)
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 04-29-2022 at 05:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.