Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Yugest Trump 2024 Thread EVVAR

Thumbs up The Yugest Trump 2024 Thread EVVAR

Will he do it? (Probably)

Can he do it?

With forewarning, can the Republocrat Swamp stop a 2024 Trump presidency??

DISCUSS

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yuge? There's only one post... Oops, 2 posts.

There's people out there, that don't like Trump?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

The way Biden is looking now, Trump would beat him in a rematch, and most other Republicans would also beat him.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Why would Trump run again in 2024 when he already knows he can't win? What exactly does he gain from that? They already moved heaven and earth once to get him out of office. You honestly really think they wouldn't do it again?
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 04-28-2022 at 06:02 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    The way Biden is looking now, Trump would beat him in a rematch, and most other Republicans would also beat him.
    Most Republicans are RINOs and Neocons. They love everything Biden is doing and want him to continue it for 8 years. That's why they don't even want to try to beat him, similar to how McCain and Romney never tried to beat Obama.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Prediction. If Trump runs Trump wins! Add a poll.

No president had to put up with the BS Trump did. Biden is deranged and gets a pass. Trump exposed the world to a lot. The elections was a fraud. Too much to list. Takes balls of steel to deal with that bull $#@!e. I think he is sincere when he says he wants to help the country. He is right it is headed for disaster. Go Trump! I will vote for him. Censoring and banning the president from the media? Are you freaking kidding me? This country needs somebody like Trump to rattle the cage.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    This thread is begging for at least one poll, maybe two.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    How do I add a poll?

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    With forewarning, can the Republocrat Swamp stop a 2024 Trump presidency??
    That's like asking if I can stop me. They can stop from Warp Speed. But they won't.

They'd love their Orange Boy to do a Grover Cleveland. If Democrats won't take the jab for Biden any more, Trump can just get Republicans to take it.

How do I add a poll?
    Simple. Just do it yesterday, before it was too late.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 04-28-2022 at 04:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

We’re not going back to hoping teh Donald is going to save the world again are we? Lol
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

I dont think trump will run . I also am not sure he would win a primary against good candidates but if he ran . I think the good candidates stay out so he would win and then it would be a nail biter in the general election with dem cities finding boxes of votes in the middle of the night . My prediction of course is greater than the others I've seen so I'll just declare myself winner as per usual.
    Do something Danke

Unless Trump goes up against some other Democrat that isn't Biden, he isn't ever setting foot in the WH again. Even in that scenario Trump wouldn't even waste his time running for president again just to go up against some random Democrat since there wouldn't be any revenge factor.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 04-28-2022 at 06:34 PM.

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    That's like asking if I can stop me. They can stop from Warp Speed. But they won't.
    I'm the biggest conspiracy theorist I know. The truth is somewhere between David Icke and Alex Jones, minus the show-boating and self-sabotage. But if you really think that the Left's agony at Elon's purchase of Twitter is "staged", that the Left's Trump-induced spasmodic aneurysms are being "faked"... you're way more of a conspiracy theorist than I could ever manage to be. Reality is weirder than the vast majority of us dare to suppose but, at some point, you have to accept that something is real...

I'm the biggest conspiracy theorist I know. The truth is somewhere between David Icke and Alex Jones, minus the show-boating and self-sabotage. But if you really think that the Left's agony at Elon's purchase of Twitter is "staged", that the Left's Trump-induced spasmodic aneurysms are being "faked"... you're way more of a conspiracy theorist than I could ever manage to be. Reality is weirder than the vast majority of us dare to suppose but, at some point, you have to accept that something is real...
    Divide and conquer tactics are very, very real.

The desire to divide us while consolidating their own iron grip on power is very, very real.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Most Republicans are RINOs and Neocons. They love everything Biden is doing and want him to continue it for 8 years. That's why they don't even want to try to beat him, similar to how McCain and Romney never tried to beat Obama.
    Most Republicans (51%?) are RINOs and Neocons and crony corporatist stooges.
    FTFY.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Divide and conquer tactics are very, very real.

The desire to divide us while consolidating their own iron grip on power is very, very real.
    Yes, of course. I have no illusions about that. But there's a difference between will and ability. The ambition of the wicked is boundless. But what they can accomplish is only some part of the tower of Babel before they themselves are divided and conquered (scattered). You can believe there are no good guys, if you want, but I choose hope. And "good guy" doesn't mean angel, it only means someone who isn't hell-bent on their own will-to-power at any cost to the masses. Yes, I believe there are some among the rich and powerful who will not play along with the crush-the-masses-to-advance-yourself game. I don't have to believe that Musk or Trump are angels; nor do I have to believe that they can't later be exposed to have been compromised or to have been insincere. But I hope they really are not cooperating with the Beast System agenda, as appearances suggest, and I hope that they are sincere. And even if they fall, I believe there are others in line who could fill their shoes. They are not saviors, of course, but I reject the black pill. There is hope.

Why would Trump run again in 2024 when he already knows he can't win? What exactly does he gain from that? They already moved heaven and earth once to get him out of office. You honestly really think they wouldn't do it again?
    He barely lost, and has the added advantage of Biden's much higher unpopularity this time.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

But I hope they really are not cooperating with the Beast System agenda, as appearances suggest, and I hope that they are sincere. And even if they fall, I believe there are others in line who could fill their shoes. They are not saviors, of course, but I reject the black pill. There is hope.
    Ratchet everything down seven notches. Bring in someone who got rich on government projects and selling woke products to the woke oligarchy to take over one of the bigger speech platforms. Have him back the ratchet three notches, while some of the others back off a notch or two. Celebrate your gains of four to six notches on the ratchet, while you laugh at them for celebrating that it wasn't seven notches after all.

The saviors who get publicity are the false prophets. Those Who Must Not Be Named are the ones not cooperating with the Beast, are our only hope. Ron Paul and Warp Speed Trump taught us that most convincingly. They are a yuuuge contrast. How did we already forget that?

Last edited by acptulsa; 04-29-2022 at 04:00 AM.

Ronny, Randy, Tommy, or Margie, did not or will not get elected.

Ratchet everything down seven notches. Bring in someone who got rich on government projects and selling woke products to the woke oligarchy to take over one of the bigger speech platforms. Have him back the ratchet three notches, while some of the others back off a notch or two. Celebrate your gains of four to six notches on the ratchet, while you laugh at them for celebrating that it wasn't seven notches after all.

The saviors who get publicity are the false prophets. Those Who Must Not Be Named are the ones not cooperating with the Beast, are our only hope. Ron Paul and Warp Speed Trump taught us that most convincingly. They are a yuuuge contrast. How did we already forget that?
    The devil pretends to own and control all the high terrain. He doesn't. Just because someone is rich, powerful and/or famous does not necessarily entail that they are corrupt. The world is more complicated than that. The world is bigger than earth and it includes the heavens... there is more going on than meets the eye. I fully understand all of "their" strategies, especially demoralization. They have miscalculated more than they can possibly imagine. "...They are like unreasoning animals, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed, and like animals they too will perish. They will be paid back with harm for the harm they have done..." (2 Peter 2:12,13) Do pay attention to the man behind the curtain. He is fragile, inept and senile (Isaiah 14:10-11,16-17).

Just because someone is rich, powerful and/or famous does not necessarily entail that they are corrupt.
    Just because someone is rich doesn't mean they're corrupt, though it makes it a lot easier. Just because they're powerful doesn't mean they're corrupt, though the ones that aren't have a devil of a time getting and staying in office.

But as we learned from Ron Paul's runs, they have a stranglehold on the organs that provide fame. That's why, fourteen years ago, we were standing out on bridges waving signs, and renting a blimp. Your mileage may vary, but in my mind, He Who Must Not Be Named are the only ones I'm sure I can trust.

Our fascination with celebrity is our downfall. People tend to trust only those whose names they know. Fix it so people only hear the names of those who can least be trusted, and the fix is in.

As for Trump, been there, done that, wasn't impressed. His actions spoke loudly enough.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 04-29-2022 at 08:23 AM.

Honestly the only way Trump is beating Biden is if Bernie Sanders runs in 2024 as an independent so that he'll be allowed in the general election debates.

I'd love to see how they fortify that victory for Biden.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 04-29-2022 at 09:02 AM.

Calvin Coolidge

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There is a reason that Trump was "allowed" to become president. I think it has very little to do with voting. We haven't had a real election for a long long time. If we had had real elections based on who the people wanted the Bushs, Clintons and, Obamas would have never made it into office. What part of nobody gets elected president that is not a controlled puppet do you not understand? The Trump presidency was just theater, a ploy to make people think they have some kind of control we don't have any control over this. The constitution is just a piece of paper ya know and the controllers are doing everything they can to make us forget about it.It doesn't seem like it is the law of the land anymore I hope so but, I am not confident that it is.

Enjoy your lives folks take care of the ones that you love and squeeze out every moment of enjoyment that you can. Hope for the best but prepare for the worst. Be strong and stand your ground as best as you can. DOn't let them take your guns

I think that...

Just like Bush Sr. made a deal to get Slick Willy in the White House, so that in 8 years the much despised Jr. would be crowned prez;

Warp speed Donald made a deal with senile Joe, to get Don Jr. (or Jared Chabad?) in the White House in 2029 (DeSantis VP?).
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    There is a reason that Trump was "allowed" to become president. I think it has very little to do with voting. We haven't had a real election for a long long time. If we had had real elections based on who the people wanted the Bushs, Clintons and, Obamas would have never made it into office. What part of nobody gets elected president that is not a controlled puppet do you not understand?
    These are all just baseless assertions. The DC Swamp are professional tyrants, not professional stage-actors... those tears of despair when Trump got into office were not fake, they were (and are still) 100% real. That tells you everything you need to know about whether Trump is "their guy" or not. He's not "their guy".

The Trump presidency was just theater, a ploy to make people think they have some kind of control we don't have any control over this.
    OK, but if we're going to start down that road, don't stop half-way, go all the way to the end... meaning, the end of the Age. We have already been told in Scripture what is coming, and so it's not just Trump that is theater, but the whole shebang, top-to-bottom. That's the spiritual mindset, and when you start looking at the world correctly, through the lens of Scripture, it becomes a lot clearer...

"All the world’s a stage,
    And all the men and women merely players;
    They have their exits and their entrances;
    And one man in his time plays many parts,"
    (As You Like It, William Shakespeare)

The constitution is just a piece of paper ya know
    But we're not the ones saying that; it's the covenant-breakers who despise every kind of contract or promise, including the US Constitution. And if they throw it out as "just a piece of paper", then their blood will be on their own heads.

These are all just baseless assertions.
    No, they are not. Do you remember, do you have any concept, how much more publicity Trump got during the 2016 primaries than every other Republican combined? Come on, man!

The DC Swamp are professional tyrants, not professional stage-actors... those tears of despair when Trump got into office were not fake, they were (and are still) 100% real.
    Which tears? Which tears? The tears of the rank and file Democrats? Of course they were. The tears of the CEOs of Pfizer and Northrop Grumman? Are you $#@!ing high? Grow up.

No, they are not. Do you remember, do you have any concept, how much more publicity Trump got during the 2016 primaries than every other Republican combined? Come on, man!
    Trump was not supposed to win the primary. It was supposed to be Jeb v. Hillary with a clean knockout of Jeb, sweeping Hillary into office. When Trump pulled into the front, the R-Swamp started getting nervous and threw their weight behind Cruz ... another easy sacrifice versus Hillary. When Trump got the nomination, from then on, all news stations (including Fox, alternative-right, even libertarian) all mocked Trump as a reality TV star and predicted 100.0% Hillary would win. I had assumed she would win. When I was told by my buddies that Trump had won, I was like, "Won what? Is the primary still going?" I literally didn't understand what they were talking about. I was paying minimum possible attention to the 2016 Prez election, in part because I assumed Hillary would win and in part because I didn't think Trump would actually be any better even if he did win.

All of this proves that Trump won because of his own political machinery which he did not have to borrow from the Republican party since he has the resources to simply fund his political action outright.

Trump proved me wrong in my 2016 speculations on most counts. He has consistently pissed off all the right people. And you can have unrealistic expectations that one man, unaided, should either "reform the Swamp" or be called a failure. But that's just nuts, and you know it. The vast majority of the apparatus of the Presidency is unalterable by the President himself. Part of that is by Consitutional design, but most of it is due to entrenched lobbies and the Swamp which it appears that Trump is able to act independently of. "It's all a show, man, you're being duped." This is the 45-million-ultra-dimensional-chess theory of the R-Swamp... the same R-Swamp that gave us boy wonders like Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Graham. The R-Swamp is not exactly known for its creativity and original thinking. So, no, the R-Swamp is not playing 45-gazillion-dimensional chess or any kind of chess beyond, "That's the way my daddy did it!" The R-Swamp hates Trump more than anybody, even more than Hillary does!

Which tears? Which tears?

All fake, of course, because of that 45-jintillion-dimensional-hyper-chess being played by Mitch McConnell!!

The tears of the CEOs of Pfizer and Northrop Grumman? Are you $#@!ing high? Grow up.
    The problem with weapons manufacturers is not that they exist, the problem is that they are over-funded because of all the free money flowing out of the money-spigot in Washington DC known as... the Fed. End the Fed, and the defense industry will scale to its natural size. And the game the DS was playing with the doomsday virus was later proven to be insanely politically and even operationally dangerous for the Trump administration. Trump was surrounded by land-mines - one wrong step would result in oblivion.

In closing, I want to point out that I didn't vote for Trump either time. Trump is not the savior of America, Jesus is. But God works through people, and it's not up to us to decide who he will or won't work through. If it's Trump, it's Trump. If not, then not. I'm not a Trump-head. But my former prejudices against Trump have been checked by the real facts.

Grover Cleveland: Spent the 4 years he was out of office not alienating his voter base and expanded it. Got reelected as president.

Donald Trump: Spent his post presidency so far alienating his voter base by pushing the unsafe and ineffective vaccines and lying about their efficiency, resulting in a massive turn off from his voter base. Won't get reelected as president.

Calvin Coolidge

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast