Thread: GA-Security guard shot, body looted twice while bystander ignores the whole thing

GA-Security guard shot, body looted twice while bystander ignores the whole thing

I got nothing...

"Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

What a caring and loving society that the city of Atlanta has.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Well it is atlanta so
    Do something Danke

Was that a white guy wearing black makeup? That guard had some nice boots. Reminds me of when a car ran out of gas on a highway in NY in the late 70's. You get back a few minutes later with your gas can to find your car gutted and stripped.

"Please help identify the shooter and the robbers. We would like to bring them in, ask them a few questions, and let them go again."
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

#whyIcarryEverydayEverywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    #whyIcarryEverydayEverywhere.
    They will just shoot you in the back if you're not careful. Need good situation awareness. Which in practice means, being wary of black people lol
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    shooter in this video has good clothing style. I wonder how he makes money for the nice backpack and such

O wait
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

The shooter is a victim of white privilege therefore should not be prosecuted. That shooter is the kind of person that national protests and holidays are named after. Seriously, had a cop been on the seen and shot the shooter..... Imagine the headlines.