Thread: Diplomacy...Or Madness? US Considers Sending Biden Or VP Harris To Ukraine

Diplomacy...Or Madness? US Considers Sending Biden Or VP Harris To Ukraine

Diplomacy...Or Madness? US Considers Sending Biden Or VP Harris To Ukraine

According to Politico, the Biden Administration is considering sending a cabinet-level official - and possibly even Biden or Harris - to Ukraine as a show of solidarity with Kiev. As such a move would include a sizeable US military guard, there is incredible risk with near-zero gain in such a symbolic move. Also today: Enjoying that inflation? Biden's sending ANOTHER near-billion dollars to Ukraine! Finally, US increasing targeting intel sharing with Ukraine - including in Crimea! Escalation on top of escalation.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What are the odds that if either one of them went to Ukraine they wouldn't come back?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    What are the odds that if either one of them went to Ukraine they wouldn't come back?
    One or both of them going MIA is the only possible positive outcome and even that carries major risks.

There's nothing to be gained for the average Joe for either clown leaving their gilded cage.

One is demented and the other likely insane, what possible reason could there be to send them into a European conflict?

They should send Hunter Biden. Him and Zelensky would get along great

It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

They have been pretty Lame on Diplomacy,, so I bet Madness.

continued madness
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom