Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Elon Musk buys Twitter for $44 billion

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Do you have any quotes of Elon Musk supporting "Verified Internet ID"?

I know about the Tweet about "verifying humans", but that was vague, and in the context of battling bots.
    Fwiw, I have received 100% confirmation for myself that Musk is indeed being engineered into a cult figure for the right, a la Donald. Obviously there would be a reason for that and Musk's tweet about verifying all humans gives it away, since they must make the truth/intention known for karmic reasons (see: Donald's snake story at rally right before election). Basis of my 100% confirmation wouldn't mean anything to you so don't bother asking me for further evidence or explanation. We will see soon enough...
    Last edited by devil21; 05-03-2022 at 05:25 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

https://www.the-sun.com/tech/5261566...-fee-to-tweet/

Seems like a decent idea to me. I'm sure it'll get into questions about where to draw the line, but if corporations and governments want to enter the "town square" to spread their corporate/government message, it seems reasonable to have them pay for the privilege.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

https://twitter.com/teslaownersSV/st...91802316066816
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

nm, was a limited time only post
    Last edited by devil21; 05-06-2022 at 09:24 AM.

Are we supposed to believe this BS that Elon Musk is a real-life crusader for "free speech"? Unless of course you criticise Tesla or the green energy fraud that is more polluting than "dirty" fossil fuels!

In March and December of 2021, a whistleblower complaint about the fire risk of Tesla solar panels leading to a SEC investigation got some publicity, but is now forgotten by just about all our wonderful media.
    Shortly after the whistleblower, Steven Henkes, filed a complaint with the Securities and Exchange Commission, Elon Musk blatantly covered this up by a BS tweet (in the tradition of Donald Trump), on 30 November 2021 Musk (first) tweeted “Blow the whistle on Tesla!” (actually selling a steel whistle).

Steven Henkes wroked as a SolarCity and Tesla field quality manager and was fired in August 2020 after he had filed a whistleblower complaint about the solar panels in 2019. Henkes sued Tesla arguing that he dismissal was in retaliation for raising safety concerns.

Without disclosing the fire risk, Tesla began a program to replace "defective" solar panel parts.
    Several customers or their insurers have sued Tesla over fires caused by their solar systems, In 2019, Walmart filed a lawsuit against Tesla claiming that its roof solar system led to 7 store fires. They ultimately reached a settlement: https://www.reuters.com/markets/comm...ts-2021-12-06/

Henkes said that Tesla 'knew about the problem well before 2017' of the solar panel fire risk.

https://archive.ph/LEUHH

Henkes wasn't the only whistleblower that was silenced by Tesla.
    Cristina Balan, who worked at Tesla from 2010 through 2014, foolishly sent an email directly to Musk, complaining about contracts being awarded based on personal relationships, safety issues with interior floor mats, and such problems being covered up by managers. She was threatened by human resources personnel into resigning.
    She learnt that the email she sent to Musk, in 7 minutes after opening was forwarded to Tesla’s human resources manager.

Also in December 2021, 6 (current and former) employees at Tesla’s San Francisco Bay Area electric auto factory filed a lawsuit about sexually harassment at work. In November Jessica Barraza, also accused Tesla of of “rampant sexual harassment”: https://progressive.org/latest/tesla...-cords-220115/
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Are we supposed to believe this BS that Elon Musk is a real-life crusader for "free speech"? Unless of course you criticise Tesla or the green energy fraud that is more polluting than "dirty" fossil fuels!

In March and December of 2021, a whistleblower complaint about the fire risk of Tesla solar panels leading to a SEC investigation got some publicity, but is now forgotten by just about all our wonderful media.
    Shortly after the whistleblower, Steven Henkes, filed a complaint with the Securities and Exchange Commission, Elon Musk blatantly covered this up by a BS tweet (in the tradition of Donald Trump), on 30 November 2021 Musk (first) tweeted “Blow the whistle on Tesla!” (actually selling a steel whistle).

Steven Henkes wroked as a SolarCity and Tesla field quality manager and was fired in August 2020 after he had filed a whistleblower complaint about the solar panels in 2019. Henkes sued Tesla arguing that he dismissal was in retaliation for raising safety concerns.

Without disclosing the fire risk, Tesla began a program to replace "defective" solar panel parts.
    Several customers or their insurers have sued Tesla over fires caused by their solar systems, In 2019, Walmart filed a lawsuit against Tesla claiming that its roof solar system led to 7 store fires. They ultimately reached a settlement: https://www.reuters.com/markets/comm...ts-2021-12-06/

Henkes said that Tesla 'knew about the problem well before 2017' of the solar panel fire risk.

Henkes wasn't the only whistleblower that was silenced by Tesla.
    Cristina Balan, who worked at Tesla from 2010 through 2014, foolishly sent an email directly to Musk, complaining about contracts being awarded based on personal relationships, safety issues with interior floor mats, and such problems being covered up by managers. She was threatened by human resources personnel into resigning.
    She learnt that the email she sent to Musk, in 7 minutes after opening was forwarded to Tesla’s human resources manager.

Also in December 2021, 6 (current and former) employees at Tesla’s San Francisco Bay Area electric auto factory filed a lawsuit about sexually harassment at work. In November Jessica Barraza, also accused Tesla of of “rampant sexual harassment”: https://progressive.org/latest/tesla...-cords-220115/
    In your world do huge companies operate without any issues? Is damage control important to people and businesses? Was it wrong to forward an email the top guy received to HR department where they can take action or send it to the appropriate department? Do you know that Musk even read the email? When I open my ears and eyes and see how people are and their perception, it is not possible to know what actually took place. Everyone wants you to believe them. Did you know men can be women and get pregnant? In today's world Jesus would have complaints. Heck they might find him guilty of some trivial BS and even crucify him.

Not news, but still satisfying to watch...

Last edited by ClaytonB; 05-07-2022 at 12:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    It's probably fake, but more interesting than your reply nonetheless...
    Jessie Czebotar refused to be the successor of the Queen Mother of Darkness, which she was trained for. Jessie talks about children kept in tunnels, adrenochrome, Mike Pence, and Looking Glass.

Like many Luciferians, Elon Musk’s first born died.
    Jessie had this to say about Elon Musk.
    talking about Elon Musk and his involvement that’s a harder I gotta tread very lightly on that was right say what you can go see what you can’t that’s all I’ve eluded that you know there was a core group of boys that I grew up with you know so I
    I will I will admit that he was one of the three in the core cell groups that I went through with the looking glass’ he also was involved in the Star Wars now projects with us so he went through the same training sessions with you know the Nazi gentlemen as well as with Aquino and Brennan with me and my training partner
    so yeah so there’s there’s high involvement there you know very scientifically minded it did not surprise me when I found out that he was heading up space force or bringing forward a lot of the prot technology that would it advanced the projects that connect into that spiritual world all right so will will respectfully leave it at that I think you’ve spoken volumes by what you have said so that so that’s that that’s good
    Jessie also said, “When they have six children who can work in conjunction in Alice project they move them to next level of experiment which is Level 2 StarWars Now project”.

See the picture of when Elon Musk was dating Grimes.

https://cathyfox.wordpress.com/2020/...zublick-5-6-7/
    https://foxyfox.substack.com/p/elon-...great-deceiver
    Last edited by Firestarter; 05-07-2022 at 02:08 PM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

My wild guess is that Elon Musk won't allow the truth be told about the DNA altering, immune destroying, infertility causing COVID vaccines either...

Elon Musk has boasted about Tesla's involvement in producing these synthetic "vaccines".
    On 16 November 2020 for example, Elon Musk tweeted (fyi: CureVac is a German vaccine producer).
    CureVac, Moderna & a few others. Tesla makes the machine CureVac uses to go from known gene sequence to trillions of lipid-coated mRNA strands.

Creating synthetic mRNA for cures/vaccines is the future of medicine imo. Turns it (mostly) into a software & modeling problem.
    Last edited by Firestarter; 05-07-2022 at 02:30 PM.

Restore Alex Jones.

��
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post

https://twitter.com/DannnoRPFs/statu...ORwxc5f9AojC-Q
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Make South Africa great again

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    You're lookin' a tad too obviously shilly lately. Maybe consult the manual for more advanced methods than meme replies. It's a dead giveaway of shill ops.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    You're lookin' a tad too obviously shilly lately. Maybe consult the manual for more advanced methods than meme replies. It's a dead giveaway of shill ops.
    Coming from you, I'll take it as a compliment.

The following video IS where I found out about the whistleblower on the Tesla solar panels starting fires (but I found the story more interesting without the comments in this video).
    post #280

My main reason that I didn't post this video before, is that I doubt its main conclusion that Musk won't go through with buying Twitter (especially if it would cost him a $1 billion termination fee penalty).
    Elon Musk sold 2 times 4 billion dollar in overvalued Tesla stock (some $8.5 billion in total), for which this video claims that the Twitter sale is a mere distraction.

I also don't care about the Johnny Depp and Amber Heard lawsuit (or what dope Elon has used, with or without his then girlfriend Heard).

My reason to post this video now, is that Elon Musk has put buying Twitter on hold.
    According to tech analyst Dan Ives:
    The Street will view this deal as 1) likely falling apart, 2) Musk negotiating for a lower deal price, or 3) Musk simply walking away from the deal with a $1 billion breakup fee.
    Many will view this as Musk using this Twitter filing/spam accounts as a way to get out of this deal in a vastly changing market.
    https://edition.cnn.com/2022/05/13/t...usk/index.html
    Last edited by Firestarter; 05-14-2022 at 02:04 PM.

Elon pwns Twitter legal.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1525615849167589380

So now the deal is "on hold" pending verification of how many bot accounts are on twitter, instead of real people.

See where this is going? Refer to my earlier posts in the thread.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Where this is going next is the Buffalo shooter mentioned 4chan, so that will get shutdown along with whatever legislation is passed to make it untenable to operate a free speech platform, possibly even effecting sites like RPF.

The people will be conditioned to believe they will be given reformed Twitter as the go to free speech platform. However free speech on Twitter will only apply to establishment approved elites, (pundits, politicians, entertainment and news media personalities). People whom will celebrate it being a platform for free speech so that normies will falsely believe we actually have free speech. They have to keep up the illusion of free speech.

For everyone else it will be more of the same, censorship. Normies will believe the lies about Twitter being a free speech platform out of ignorance while people who think they are politically literate will buy into as part of the fake political discourse circus. (no doubt some that post here who feel that sense of inclusion for playing the game or are paid to be part of it in some manner)

This is being setup nicely to ensure there is no other place for discourse other than the establishment approved monopolies.

btw - 4chan is only allowed as a free speech site since the owner allows people to be closely monitored, identified and threatened with black mail over their posting history. I suppose it served it's usefulness to get us to the next step.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

NDA?

That would require such an agreement.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

We all know that sexual misconduct by men, is more interesting than blatant corruption or even mass murder.
    So this story could get a lot more publicity than a minor technicality than Tesla's solar panels setting buildings on fire. This is the only known allegation for sexual misconduct by Elon Musk.

A SpaceX flight attendant accused Elon Musk of exposing his erect penis to her, rubbing her leg without consent, and offering to buy her a horse in exchange for her to "do more" (obviously referring to sex acts) during a massage.

The flight attendant complained that after she refused Musk's advances work began to dry up.
    After she complained in 2018, SpaceX settled the complaint for $250,000, which includes a non-disclosure agreement, without ever reaching a court of law: https://archive.ph/hXirZ

(...)

The flight attendant complained that after she refused Musk's advances work began to dry up.
    After she complained in 2018, SpaceX settled the complaint for $250,000, which includes a non-disclosure agreement, without ever reaching a court of law: https://archive.ph/hXirZ

The hooker got paid..

Work dried up because Snitching on your "Johns" is bad for business.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast