Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Elon Musk buys Twitter for $44 billion

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Work dried up because Snitching on your "Johns" is bad for business.
    She only started "snitching" AFTER her work "dried up".

A smart deal?!?
    $250,000 is worth more than a horse, and more a flight attendant that also gives massages would make...
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post

A smart deal?!?
    $250,000 is worth more than a horse, and more a flight attendant that also gives massages would make...
    Depends on the Horse/Whore.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 05-21-2022 at 01:16 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1527733001584623618
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's strange how Elon Musk can influence stock prices with a single post on Twitter. It would be interesting if anybody close to Musk has made a fortune from the Twitter stocks first going up (after Elon announced he wanted to buy Twitter), and then going down just as fast (after he put the deal on hold)...

Elon Musk is sued by a Twitter investor accusing him that he manipulated Twitter stock price by putting the deal on hold, even though he was well aware before he announced buying Twitter about the many BOTs on Twitter. That's not even counting that this would not be a valid reason regardless.
    Twitter lost $8 billion in value since the buyout was announced: https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/elon...lation-3013344

Strangely Reuters has a completely different story. This sounds more serious.
    Elon Musk had purchased more than 5% of Twitter by 14 March, and continued to buy, until he owned he owned 9.2% of Twitter in early April. According to the rules of the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), an investor must disclose a 5% stake in a company within 10 days, which Elon Musk didn't.
    So the SEC started an investigation.

And Musk has also been sued over this by Twitter investors, who claim that Musk saved $156 million by failing to disclose his 5% stake in time.
    The company Twitter is also a defendant in this lawsuit by Twitter investors, arguing that the company should have but didn't investigate Musk's conduct.

Musk has earlier this month been sued in Delaware by a Florida pension fund because some other big Twitter shareholders are supporting the buyout, in violation of Delaware law: https://www.reuters.com/markets/deal...ke-2022-05-26/
    (https://archive.ph/5WZ91)
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

I'm really starting to like Musk more and more...

https://electrek.co/2022/06/01/elon-...ffice-or-quit/

Subject: Remote work is no longer acceptable

Anyone who wishes to do remote work must be in the office for a minimum (and I mean *minimum*) of 40 hours per week or depart Tesla. This is less than we ask of factory workers.

If there are particularly exceptional contributors for whom this is impossible, I will review and approve those exceptions directly.

Moreover, the “office” must be a main Tesla office, not a remote branch office unrelated to the job duties, for example being responsible for Fremont factory human relations, but having your office be in another state.

Thanks,
    Elon
    Subject: To be super clear

Everyone at Tesla is required to spend a minimum of 40 hours in the office per week. Moreover, the office must be where your actual colleagues are located, not some remote pseudo office. If you don’t show up, we will assume you have resigned.

The more senior you are, the more visible must be your presence. That is why I lived in the factory so much – so that those on the line could see me working alongside them. If I had not done that, Tesla would long ago have gone bankrupt.

There are of course companies that don’t require this, but when was the last time they shipped a great new product? It’s been a while.

Tesla has and will create and actually manufacture the most exciting and meaningful products of any company on Earth. This will not happen by phoning it in.

Thanks,
    Elon
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

In 2017 and 2018, Tesla hired a consultant, MWW PR, to monitor employees in a Facebook group and more broadly on social media amidst a push to unionize employees.
    MWW PR was assigned to loosely monitor for any discussions of unfair labor practices at the EV maker, and any discussions about a sexual harassment lawsuit.While dated, the documents detailing the employee surveillance are useful for anyone looking to better understand the view of the automaker’s priorities when viewing social media.Some have noted the irony of Musk now extolling freedom of speech on social media as he undertakes a takeover of twitter, after hiring a company to spy on employees on social media.

More at: https://www.thefinancialtrends.com/2...17-union-push/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Still not a peep from any of our wonderful media.
    There wouldn't be some sort of cover-up of the Tesla scandals would it?!?

In March and December of 2021, a whistleblower complaint about the fire risk of Tesla solar panels leading to a SEC investigation got some publicity, but is now forgotten by just about all our wonderful media.

(...)

Henkes said that Tesla 'knew about the problem well before 2017' of the solar panel fire risk.
    post #280

Still not a peep from any of our wonderful media.
    There wouldn't be some sort of cover-up of the Tesla scandals would it?!?

post #280
    I, for one, am thankful that the Biden SEC is finally looking into Elon Musk after his Twitter offer. Musk exposing that up to 90% of Twitter accounts could be bot-farm accounts sure was a blow to liberty. Sombeody's gotta stop that guy, he's a wrecking ball on the loose!
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    Musk exposing that up to 90% of Twitter accounts could be bot-farm accounts sure was a blow to liberty. Sombeody's gotta stop that guy, he's a wrecking ball on the loose!
    Please don't tell anybody that Elon plans to force all "humans" (!) to identify themselves, which will surely make an end to those pesky BOTs...
    The following blatant Elon Musk connection to the corrupt former New York governor Andrew Cuomo also is somewhat ignored by our wonderful media. How strange with all of those stories about poor Elon, from all of those mean anti-Musk media.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter
    There isn't much information on how Musk, Tesla, SolarCity, and Musk's Rive cousins were involved in the SolarCity Buffalo Billion scandal.

SolarCity was founded by Musk's cousins Peter and Lyndon Rive, on the instructions of Musk.
    In 2014, Elon Musk promoted the idea of SolarCity building a solar plant in Buffalo, New York. Construction started in 2014 and was completed in 2017, financed by $750 million and another $500 million subsidy from the New York state.

Tesla acquired SolarCity for over $2 billion in 2016.
    The Buffalo Billion plant was a joint venture with Panasonic until early 2020.

In 2009, SolarCity announced a partnership with the Dutch Rabobank.

In March 2018, Cuomo's top aide, Joe Percoco, was convicted of bribery and wire fraud.
    In July 2018 - Alain Kaloyeros; Steven Aiello; Joseph Gerardi; and Louis Ciminelli were convicted of rigging bids for state contracts, including Buffalo Billion.
    Cuomo's former aide Todd Howe also pleaded guilty to corruption charges relating to COR Development and LPCiminelli.

In November 2013, Louis P. Ciminelli (CEO of LPCiminelli) hosted a fundraiser for Cuomo, 3 weeks before submitting his bid to the Buffalo Billion program. Reportedly Ciminelli personally contributed $96,500 to Cuomo's gubernatorial campaigns
    Andrew-Cuomo-Clinton-and-Cisneros

Elon Musk Again Says Twitter Has A Bot Problem
    https://www.thefinancialtrends.com/2...a-bot-problem/

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton Launches Twitter Bots Probe
    https://www.thefinancialtrends.com/2...er-bots-probe/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

It's strange how Elon Musk can influence stock prices with a single post on Twitter.
    He's transforming into Donald Trump before our eyes. He's now in the eat-junk-fast-food-and-get-fat phase of the process.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In reversal, Twitter plans to comply with Musk’s demands for data

https://businessnewsstreet.com/2022/...ands-for-data/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    In reversal, Twitter plans to comply with Musk’s demands for data

https://businessnewsstreet.com/2022/...ands-for-data/

Twitter Will Hold A Shareholder Vote On Elon Musk Takeover

https://www.thefinancialtrends.com/2...musk-takeover/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/16/elon...e-meeting.html

Quote Originally Posted by Musk comments to Twitter employees
    Addressing the topic of inclusion and diversity, Musk said the most inclusive thing to do would be to get all humans on Twitter.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    He's transforming into Donald Trump before our eyes. He's now in the eat-junk-fast-food-and-get-fat phase of the process.

I think it looks like he’s merging with Alex Jones

Besides that Elon Musk stumbles through what he says, which gives me the impression that he's lying, he explains that he wants Twitter to be a platform for "moderate" contents.
    I guess this means that there is no place on Twitter for those horrible "extremists" that expose the green agenda for what it is (or Elon plans to continue Twitter's censorship practices)...

A smart deal?!?
    The CIA/National Security State will crush him like a bug before they relinquish control of their most important PSY OPS operation - Twitter is their Ministry of Truth ,

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    The CIA/National Security State will crush him like a bug before they relinquish control of their most important PSY OPS operation - Twitter is their Ministry of Truth ,

Just like Orange Man Bad, he's still standing....

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    The CIA/National Security State will crush him like a bug before they relinquish control of their most important PSY OPS operation - Twitter is their Ministry of Truth
    You mean sort of like those tales by the Trumptards in 2017, that warp speed Donald would be "nuked"....

Or all of those preposterous gofundme lawsuit stories in December 2020, January 2021 that Donald would still become president (an experienced attorney would know how ridiculous these stories were)?!?
    If only Sidney Powell will release the Kraken in 10 days (please don't ask, maybe you could find an experienced attorney to ask): Attorney-Sidney-Powell-will-be-disclosing-MASSIVE-EVIDENCE-within-10-days

Elon Musk - like Donald - is about as deep state globalist as you can get.
    In 2002, Elon Musk took along Mike Griffin of In-Q-Tel (CIA’s venture capital arm) to Russia !!!

Among Musk's early investors (in Zip2) were none other than the Lauders (Trump's buddies, you can't get more swamp than Lauder): Technocracy-Elon-Musk-Eugenics

Quote Originally Posted by The Northbreather View Post
    I think it looks like he’s merging with Alex Jones
    Not surprising. It's a pretty small family, ya know.

Here's the 48 minute Project Veritas video

Elon Musk Says Twitter Will Integrate Crypto

https://www.thefinancialtrends.com/2...egrate-crypto/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Board unanimously approves Elon Musk’s $44B Twitter takeover bid
    https://nypost.com/2022/06/21/elon-m...roved-by-board
    Ariel Zilber (21 June 2022)

Elon Musk moved one step closer to completing his $44 billion takeover of Twitter on Tuesday when the company’s board of directors unanimously approved his buyout offer, according to an SEC filing.

Shares of Twitter were up by just under 1% in the early morning hours on Tuesday, selling for slightly more than $38 a share – well below the $54.20 per share tender offer from Musk.

The regulatory filing comes just days after Musk held a virtual, all-hands meeting with Twitter employees — the latest sign that the world’s richest man is serious about following through on his acquisition plans.

Last month, Musk said he was putting the deal “on hold” pending a review of Twitter’s policies as it relates to bots and spam accounts.

Musk threatened to cancel the deal unless Twitter offered definitive proof that less than 5% of its daily users are spam and bot accounts.

In recent statements, Musk said that he estimated that as much as 20% of Twitter’s 229 million users are spambots – four times the figure touted by the company.

In a filing with the SEC on Tuesday detailing a letter to investors, Twitter’s board of directors said that it “unanimously recommends that you vote (for) the adoption of the merger agreement.”

If the deal were to close now, investors in the company would pocket a profit of $15.22 for each share they own.

Jack Dorsey, the co-founder of Twitter who stepped down as CEO last year, stands to pocket $978 million once Musk’s takeover is complete.

Parag Agrawal, the current chief executive of the San Francisco-based tech giant, will go home with a $42 million payday as a result of the transaction.

Dorsey owns 2.4% of the company, which translates into 18,042,428 shares, according to SEC filings.

Agrawal, the former chief technology officer who succeeded Dorsey as CEO late last year, would be due to receive a payout of $42 million while another Twitter executive, CFO Ned Segal, would go home with a $25.5 million pay package.

Agrawal and Segal’s payouts would be triggered by a so-called “change in control” clause in their contracts which kicks in if either of them is terminated within 12 months of new ownership assuming the helm of the company.

Elon Musk Says Twitter Deal Has Three Pending Issues

https://www.thefinancialtrends.com/2...ending-issues/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Meanwhile, as Musk piddles around "negotiating"...

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Meanwhile, as Musk piddles around "negotiating"...

The plan is already complete since the right already thinks he is some sort of savior just like they believe - believed in Trump. They can block whoever they want and unless it is in a headline associated with Musk, normies will believe the lie.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    The plan is already complete since the right already thinks he is some sort of savior just like they believe - believed in Trump. They can block whoever they want and unless it is in a headline associated with Musk, normies will believe the lie.

If you're conservative, then you should know the world does need another savior, it already has One, and that's the only Savior that anybody needs.

For all I know, Musk could be the most evil person to have ever lived. It's really beside the point. The point is that Twitter is part of another evil system that is certainly the most evil system to have ever existed... it easily fulfills 90+% of the prophecies of the Beast System of Daniel and Revelation. They're sincerely furious with Musk (and Trump) -- so it's at least a hellhound-versus-hellhound fight. And if Satan does indeed begin to oppose Satan, that is a sign of the dawning of Revelation and true deliverance from this evil world. Or, perhaps Musk and Trump are misunderstood, or working undercover on God's behalf (yes, that's a real thing), and so on. We just don't know.

But all of this Orange Man Bad, Space Man Bad crap is just transparent rah-rah-GOP fearmongering....

Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast