Thread: Dr. Bryan Ardis exclusive interview.

Exclamation Dr. Bryan Ardis exclusive interview.

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Great interview.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Great interview.
    Agreed.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Shock allegations emerge, claiming covid-19 origins and vaccines linked to snake venom proteins

Today we feature a bombshell interview with Dr. Bryan Ardis, who alleges that covid-19 research, mRNA vaccines and some treatments are all tied to King Cobra snake venom peptides / proteins.

The 3-part interview exploring this topic is available at my channel page on Brighteon:

https://www.brighteon.com/channels/hrreport

We have reached out to invite Gilead Sciences for an interview to respond to these allegations. So far, we have not received a response.

Much more coming on this topic in the coming days, including meticulous research and citations that will likely surprise you.

@9:22 mark

Fauci Family Snake Pit Unveiled: "Watch The Water" Editor Makes Demonic Discovery

https://www.brighteon.com/c8abfa85-5...9-60c84e14787e

Patents: PROOF of Worldwide Envenomation Support Ardis COVID Claims in “Watch the Water” Expose

https://www.brighteon.com/2b44982e-2...6-acd697bdc898

Taking the Serpent's Head Off: "Watch the Water" EXPLODES worldwide, Global Citizens Demand Answers
    https://www.brighteon.com/d5a2fa75-c...7-a09dae7a7956

Situation Update, April 15, 2022 - 13 Irrefutable FACTS about VENOM, Big Pharma and biological weapons
    https://www.brighteon.com/9c7dbfe4-8...c-2e12e556d19d

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Dr. Ardis Live Q&A: COVID, Snake Venom, and Our Water Supply

https://www.brighteon.com/37f49b9b-9...9-61e66be5e707

Dr. Bryan Ardis reveals BOMBSHELL origins of covid, mRNA vaccines and treatments
    https://www.brighteon.com/a91f6ff5-b...9-4c148335a5b3

I don't know Donna I find myself sitting on the fence with this one. I would like to see some other researchers say they agree with this. If it is true there should be some others on board with it soon. I am going to hold off judgement on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I don't know Donna I find myself sitting on the fence with this one. I would like to see some other researchers say they agree with this. If it is true there should be some others on board with it soon. I am going to hold off judgement on this one.
    I know it seems like it's far-fetched, but then you realize these Big pHARMa groups are using synthetic venom peptides and protein in their BP meds and in the mRNA technology. It's has been pretty well documented. i do not dismiss anything out-of-hand, anymore, when it comes to Fauci, NIH, CDC, WHO and the globalists.

To tell you the truth, cobra venom is sufficiently boogity-boogity and all. But God's own snake venom doesn't scare me nearly as much as Bill Gates trying to rewrite our code with man made RNA.

Cobras are a distraction. The real snakes have two legs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    To tell you the truth, cobra venom is sufficiently boogity-boogity and all. But God's own snake venom doesn't scare me nearly as much as Bill Gates trying to rewrite our code with man made RNA.

Cobras are a distraction. The real snakes have two legs.
    I get that, but I am not convinced it is just a distraction. However, if a second wave comes at us, with the knowledge that has been outlines to us by Dr, Ardis and others, it shows that monoclonal antibodies are used as anti-venom. Along with; nicotine, melatonin and Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine, zinc and vitamin C does work. These are the things to glean from this information.

Venomous snake bite symptoms:

The symptoms include:

Pain
    Swelling
    Redness
    Bleeding
    Bruising
    Fast heart rate
    Nausea
    Difficulty in breathing
    Mental confusion
    Sweating
    Disturbed vision

Complications
    The complications include:

Vision damage
    Compartment syndrome causes muscle necrosis
    Infection
    Limb loss
    Gangrene
    Sepsis
    Internal bleeding
    Cardiac damage
    Respiratory compromise

Doctor Calls For Worldwide Venom Testing: "Covid" Symptoms Support Ardis Theory
    https://www.brighteon.com/9073e993-f...6-243dbc1685bf

Scientist Finds Venom in Vials: Evidence of Venom in Undiluted Pfizer Vials, Blood Cell Damage
    https://www.brighteon.com/13db5aa2-d...6-c6e17be5fee6

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Dr. Lee Merritt Speaks Out on Snake Venom in the Water
    https://www.brighteon.com/c2ad0700-4...0-9e73f8612d85

Undiluted Pfizer Vials Full of Snake Venom Proteins for Injection
    https://www.brighteon.com/ce7a6e32-2...0-1c7016086e52

Dr. Judy Mikovits Provides Conclusive & Scientific Proof Snake-Venom Is Connected To Covid-19
    https://www.brighteon.com/0faad563-0...d-5f499a144bf3

Dr. Lee Merritt Speaks Out on Snake Venom in the Water

The New American
    April 18, 2022

Despite Dr. Bryan Ardis’ track record of important revelations in the ongoing COVID scandal, bio-weapons researcher and prominent medical doctor Dr. Lee Merritt is concerned about recent claims involving alleged snake venom in the water supply and other things. In this interview with The New American magazine’s Alex Newman in this episode of Conversations That Matter, Dr. Merritt explains why she is not convinced that this is a snake venom crisis and why she believes bottled water is more dangerous than tap water despite the fluoride. Biowarfare involves practical means to spread the bio-weapon, and Dr. Merritt does not believe the snake venom theory is plausible.
    The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

BUMP