Thread: Exporting energy is horrible for the American consumer.

Exporting energy is horrible for the American consumer.

American natural gas and oil are shipping to China in large quantities. One of the biggest American natural gas producers, not long ago, committed a large portion of its output to China.

American politicians and their financiers, the banks and the military complex, are pushing American oil and gas shipments to Europe, instead of getting it from their natural, geographic neighbor, Russia. The logistics and cost of this are, to be frank, ridiculous, but the banks, of course, benefit, so they will finance the infrastructure to make it happen in coming years.

Vast areas of formerly protected American parks and even monuments will have to be developed by the Big Oil. The push to rape the natural world for this particularly unnecessary and harmful reason is to enrich the oligarchy that rules over us, while further alienating Russia and Iran whom the NWO has marked for regime change or destruction by force.

Every single time a politician, mostly Republicans, tell you that "we" should "become energy independent" and you will benefit from such nonsense, you are completely being lied to. Lied to, and your protected lands of which YOU have ownership and the right to use for recreation will be handed over to the oligarchy, while populations of wildlife pay the price, you know, there is not much wildlife remaining.

YOU will actually PAY MORE to offset the cost of investment in this new infrastructure. The costs will be passed on to YOU, the consumer. The pipelines that break up farms and threaten the environment do not lower your costs. They exist to make EXPORT possible. The Keystone Pipeline, for example, is not American. It intends to USE American land for the profits of Canadian, British, Chinese, and International bankers, so that petrofuels can be EXPORTED more easily. All the increase in EXPORTS has the immediate effect of RAISING PRICES CONSIDERABLY for the American domestic consumer. Cui Bono ?

Now, everytime you hear a bought-and-paid for Republican politician or mindless media puppet say these things are good for you, hopefully you can understand that they are either TOO STUPID to figure out the truth, or are LYING intentionally for personal gain. Gain that is YOUR LOSS.

There was and IS nothing wrong in the slightest with importing Saudi or Iranian or Venezuelan oil. These countries are very bargainable and reasonable... but you see, there's just no MONEY to be 'MADE" by the oligarchy that way.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    American natural gas and oil are shipping to China in large quantities. One of the biggest American natural gas producers, not long ago, committed a large portion of its output to China.

American politicians and their financiers, the banks and the military complex, are pushing American oil and gas shipments to Europe, instead of getting it from their natural, geographic neighbor, Russia. The logistics and cost of this are, to be frank, ridiculous, but the banks, of course, benefit, so they will finance the infrastructure to make it happen in coming years.

Vast areas of formerly protected American parks and even monuments will have to be developed by the Big Oil. The push to rape the natural world for this particularly unnecessary and harmful reason is to enrich the oligarchy that rules over us, while further alienating Russia and Iran whom the NWO has marked for regime change or destruction by force.

Every single time a politician, mostly Republicans, tell you that "we" should "become energy independent" and you will benefit from such nonsense, you are completely being lied to. Lied to, and your protected lands of which YOU have ownership and the right to use for recreation will be handed over to the oligarchy, while populations of wildlife pay the price, you know, there is not much wildlife remaining.

YOU will actually PAY MORE to offset the cost of investment in this new infrastructure. The costs will be passed on to YOU, the consumer. The pipelines that break up farms and threaten the environment do not lower your costs. They exist to make EXPORT possible. The Keystone Pipeline, for example, is not American. It intends to USE American land for the profits of Canadian, British, Chinese, and International bankers, so that petrofuels can be EXPORTED more easily. All the increase in EXPORTS has the immediate effect of RAISING PRICES CONSIDERABLY for the American domestic consumer. Cui Bono ?

Now, everytime you hear a bought-and-paid for Republican politician or mindless media puppet say these things are good for you, hopefully you can understand that they are either TOO STUPID to figure out the truth, or are LYING intentionally for personal gain. Gain that is YOUR LOSS.

There was and IS nothing wrong in the slightest with importing Saudi or Iranian or Venezuelan oil. These countries are very bargainable and reasonable... but you see, there's just no MONEY to be 'MADE" by the oligarchy that way.
    Is it fair to say then that you support Biden's stopping of the Keystone Pipeline project?
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Is it fair to say then that you support Biden's stopping of the Keystone Pipeline project?
    My opposition to the Keystone Pipeline has nothing to do with Biden, or the "Green New Deal" whatsoever.
    The Democrat fake green infrastructure is not anything I support. It is based on bad science and corruption, and is just as bad for the environment and wildlife.

Biden, Trump, all of them support unnecessary sanctions against top oil producing nations. They do this for the Deep State interests.
    They also all support exports of our domestic energy production, which I oppose.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    My opposition to the Keystone Pipeline has nothing to do with Biden...
    Or to put it another way, "Yes."
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

When pundits and politicians kept saying that Biden is stopping energy companies from building new gas export terminals, and that is what is causing energy costs to rise, I had to laugh. It is telling. The energy companies and their minions want to export energy to the global market where they can get a higher price. They are probably holding back production until they can export more, at the expense of the American consumer.

US energy consumers can have lower prices once they can lower prices globally. As AF would say, America last.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Is it fair to say that the purpose of the Keystone XL Pipeline is to deliver oil to the gulf coast where it can be exported? (FYI, the Keystone pipeline is already built).
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Is it fair to say that the purpose of the Keystone XL Pipeline is to deliver oil to the gulf coast where it can be exported? (FYI, the Keystone pipeline is already built).
    Some of the Keystone pipeline is already built. Some of it is not.

My understanding is that the answer to your question is yes, that is the purpose of it.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Brian knows what's up.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    When pundits and politicians kept saying that Biden is stopping energy companies from building new gas export terminals, and that is what is causing energy costs to rise, I had to laugh. It is telling. The energy companies and their minions want to export energy to the global market where they can get a higher price. They are probably holding back production until they can export more, at the expense of the American consumer.

US energy consumers can have lower prices once they can lower prices globally. As AF would say, America last.
    Do you think US oil companies should be banned from selling oil to other countries?

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    Do you think US oil companies should be banned from selling oil to other countries?
    That seems a little drastic, don't you think?

Some limitation of exports has been suggested, and it might help with gasoline prices if the oil is actually being extracted, refined and put into the US market. Those are a lot of "ifs" that have to happen. The Biden Administration seems more intent on limiting production in the US.

But all is not lost, because the Oligarchy will always give you a "vote", and it is always framed in binary terms. This or that. The lesser of two evils.

So here are your two options. You must choose one:

- Import more oil from foreign nations.
    - Ban internal combustion engines in the US.

Which do you choose?
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 04-04-2022 at 10:56 AM.

https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/...77017508360198