Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: War is Gay

War is Gay

War is Gay - Jeremy Kauffman for Senate
    https://odysee.com/@Kauffman:9/WarIsGay:6
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 06-18-2022 at 10:38 AM.
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Last edited by Anti Globalist; 03-31-2022 at 11:41 AM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Needs a rainbow flag with his/her/x/they preferred pronoun medal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdfym6LKpQ0
    Jeremy Kauffman is running for US Senate in New Hampshire.

Learn more and donate at https://wwwjeremy4nh.com/home

For more on War and Foreign Policy visit https://www.jeremy4nh.com/foreign-policy today!

Jeremy Kauffman, Libertarian for Senate, will protect Granite State independence from bullying by distant states through federal overreach. As he has created independence for data users, allowing them to create and share information without federal control, so will he give you and your family your independence to create and shape your lives as you choose – and not as busy-bodies, bullies, and bureaucrats would impose on you.

New Hampshire is better for freedom lovers than any other state in the union, and we want to keep our state that way.

Jeremy is a freedom-forward libertarian, ready to bring the leadership New Hampshire needs.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 06-18-2022 at 10:39 AM.

https://odysee.com/@MasterKelz:9/WarisGay:3
    Is that Candace Owens dancing with Ellen Degeneres at 1:44 in that video? Cause she sure as hell looks like her.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Is that Candace Owens dancing with Ellen Degeneres at 1:44 in that video? Cause she sure as hell looks like her.
    That's Michelle Obama:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZO5q0B5wfw

And I'm guessing this might have something to do with why that particular clip was used:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnrTC6pxzCQ
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 03-31-2022 at 02:22 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes. Yes it is.

https://odysee.com/@MasterKelz:9/WarisGay:3
    This is the greatest campaign video ever. I am a Kauffmanite now.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Has my vote! #MakeWarGay

Does he get an 'A' for sarcasm? I ask because at the end he says "I'm serious".

I'm not quite grokking the point of this little production. Somebody actually spent the time to edit the footage, find or make the gay gasmask, place a soundtrack... Why? It's not nearly funny enough to justify the effort. The sarcasm belabors the obvious.

Help me here.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Help me here.
    He's got a Libertarian Party budget, and he's trying to compete with Klaus Schwab's Clown World for attention in an effort to sell boring, old fashioned sanity. How would you go about it?

Does he get an 'A' for sarcasm? I ask because at the end he says "I'm serious".

I'm not quite grokking the point of this little production. Somebody actually spent the time to edit the footage, find or make the gay gasmask, place a soundtrack... Why? It's not nearly funny enough to justify the effort. The sarcasm belabors the obvious.

Help me here.
    I think the intended message is this: "War is serious business. It should be fought by serious, heterosexual men just as our ancestors did when they stormed the beaches of Normandy. All of this diversity crap is putting the 'National Security' at risk. So I'm going to make fun of the Woke diversity crap that is infesting the US military leadership."

Of course, just war is a serious business. But there is no overlap that I am aware of between the activities of the Pentagon and just war. What the Pentagon imagines war to be is, indeed, just high f@ggotry, and deserves to be mocked as such. Whether the creators of the video are actually anti-war, I don't know. It seems to be a plea to salvage the Military Industrial Complex before it is put in a tutu and made to balance a circus-ball on its nose. But maybe the sarcasm is British-dry and I missed it...

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    It seems to be a plea to salvage the Military Industrial Complex before it is put in a tutu and made to balance a circus-ball on its nose. But maybe the sarcasm is British-dry and I missed it...
    Yes, all those explicit references to killing "innocent people" by the "murderous military-industrial complex" are quite subtle and nuanced ...

Yes, all those explicit references to killing "innocent people" by the "murderous military-industrial complex" are quite subtle and nuanced ...
    Seriously.

Sounded more like a plea to tell the MIC to pound sand, and salvage the nation instead.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hyperbole is a common tool of satire. Again, maybe I'm missing it, but the tone of the video seemed to lack sincerity in those particular parts, as though to say, "We all know that the military doesn't really murder people, no matter what the kook-wing of the libertarian crowd implies."

Hyperbole is a common tool of satire. Again, maybe I'm missing it, but the tone of the video seemed to lack sincerity in those particular parts, as though to say, "We all know that the military doesn't really murder people, no matter what the kook-wing of the libertarian crowd implies."
    Gee, my sincerely meter hit bottom when he said murder was ok as long as it was gays doing it...

Gee, my sincerely meter hit bottom when he said murder was ok as long as it was gays doing it...
    Fair enough. Just my impression. This is all subjective, anyway. I agree with the overall message of the video. And yes, war is gay.

He's got a Libertarian Party budget, and he's trying to compete with Klaus Schwab's Clown World for attention in an effort to sell boring, old fashioned sanity. How would you go about it?
    If Im reading you correctly, the only response I could offer is that I wouldn't bother, given it is a waste of time at best, or a dishonest waste of time in the worse case.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

I think the intended message is this: "War is serious business. It should be fought by serious, heterosexual men just as our ancestors did when they stormed the beaches of Normandy. All of this diversity crap is putting the 'National Security' at risk. So I'm going to make fun of the Woke diversity crap that is infesting the US military leadership."
    Perhaps he should hire you to do his writing for him because his sucks the big tuna.

Of course, just war is a serious business. But there is no overlap that I am aware of between the activities of the Pentagon and just war. What the Pentagon imagines war to be is, indeed, just high f@ggotry, and deserves to be mocked as such. Whether the creators of the video are actually anti-war, I don't know. It seems to be a plea to salvage the Military Industrial Complex before it is put in a tutu and made to balance a circus-ball on its nose. But maybe the sarcasm is British-dry and I missed it...
    Excluding our tiffs with the Brits, may they rot in hell, I sincerely ask whether we have ever engaged in just warring.

Whiskey Rebellion: perhaps the first example of overt, violence-manifested corruption. Noting the relevant dates, we see that the first Congress wasted absolutely no time at all, initiating the cycle of corruption that continues to this day. So much for the purported good intentions of the Framers. The antifederalists were right, the federalists dead-wrong.

Some will cite WWII as just. Wrong. Having allowed ourselves to be suckered into WW I by the filthy British, whom we should have allowed to be genocided by Germany - only the Germans were far too gentlemanly to have finished that just and righteous work, thereby ridding humanity of one of the deepest and most dangerous evils ever to befoul the earth. America was the proximate enabling factor in the rise of Hitler. Had Germany prevailed, an equitable peace would have been reached, no Versailles, and therefore no significant possibility of a Hitler-like figure rising from the ashes of a land that had been unnecessarily and hypocritically brought to economic ruin by Britain and France.

When all is said and done, it's all been $#@! pretty much since before the ink dried on the Constitution, a cute but ultimately feckless document, with the exception of the BoR.

Can a person be against both woke bull$#@! and also war? What if someone made a video mocking both simultaneously? What if someone was noticing that the establishment uses both woke bull$#@! and war for their purposes? What if that ties the whole thing together? Not everyone uses simplistic Democrat or Republican thinking.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

If Im reading you correctly, the only response I could offer is that I wouldn't bother, given it is a waste of time at best, or a dishonest waste of time in the worse case.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    Can a person be against both woke bull$#@! and also war? What if someone made a video mocking both simultaneously? What if someone was noticing that the establishment uses both woke bull$#@! and war for their purposes? What if that ties the whole thing together? Not everyone uses simplistic Democrat or Republican thinking.
    You just might be right. I was only sharing my impression and the only data I have to go off is the video itself since I know nothing about the guy who made it. If you're right, you're right. I just got the impression that this video is supposed to be a kind of "get the gays out of the military and make war heterosexual again!" thing. But impressions are merely subjective.

Perhaps he should hire you to do his writing for him because his sucks the big tuna
    Whatever the views of the people that put the video together, I agree with you, because the writing is kind of all over the place. Criticism is cheap and easy, but creation is costly and difficult; so I applaud them for putting together the video and for pointing out that wokism in the military is insanity.

Excluding our tiffs with the Brits, may they rot in hell, I sincerely ask whether we have ever engaged in just warring.
    It's a tough question, for sure. There are no easy answers. I do think we have to be careful when judging our ancestors not to fall into the fallacy of presentism. We have 20/20 hindsight, they did not. For seven years or so, I really believed we had been attacked on 9/11 in the way we were told. I rejected all of the post-911 insanity, including Guantanamo Bay, Patriot Act, MCA, NDAA, Iraq and even Afghanistan (there was no need to invade to stop terrorists, if they really are just terrorists and not nation-state actors), etc. But there was a time when I was in college where I started preparing to enter the military because I just got sucked into the whole national defense insanity. The point is that the siren's song of the Deep State is powerfully enchanting and even very politically level-headed people are susceptible to get dragged into its death-embrace. And this problem is made all the worse when you are in "the fog of war", that is, you don't have the benefit of historical 20/20 hindsight.

You can go too far in justifying historical war propagandists with this line of reasoning but I also think that you can't neglect to take it into account. I don't believe that American soldiers invading the beaches of Normandy were just a bunch of bloodthirsty thugs looking for a chance to kill. The overwhelming majority of them believed we were there for just reasons so, in the sight of God, they were fighting a just war (I mean, as they will stand in Judgment Day). Do I believe that the decision-makers in London, DC, etc. were motivated by a just cause? No. The war was fought for calculated reasons in order to expand the geopolitical empire centered on DC. So, it's a weird situation in which the war itself was absolutely unjust, but almost all the grunts fighting on the ground were innocent by virtue of ignorance. For them, it was, indeed, a just war.

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/1515051079486128138
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 06-18-2022 at 10:40 AM.

Sniper needs green hair and a transgender flag patch.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 04-15-2022 at 03:27 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast