Thread: Ted Nugent - " Come And Take It" Lyric Video

Ted Nugent - " Come And Take It" Lyric Video

Ran across this while listening to other stuff. The Motor City Madman doing what he does.

Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We have a thread about modern music and why older music wouldn't be popular today. I think it is all about the audience. IMHO Kid Rock and Nugent are rocking in the woke world.

Bump
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Stand your ground people!
    For whatever you think it's worth, contact your state and D.C. legislators NOW and tell them to not give an inch on second amendment rights.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

This song sucks. Sounds like a bootleg Jukebox Hero by Foreigner. Then again I'm bais. Ted Nugent is one of those people whom I have zero respect. The guy is all pro war because someone else will go fight. Teddy had his chance back in the day and he actually sh!t himself to get out of it. So yeah put this guy up as one of your idols.