Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: We may not have enough food soon

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Nope.

I see a bunch of people who know these people would never spend this much effort and money on an obvious plan that leaves us an easy way out, but are desperate to believe Trump's obvious bull$#@! because they're so brainwashed that they think this is an insurmountable problem:
    Again, see what I mean.

I never mentioned Trump, this is not about Trump, Trump will not engage the Marxist mob in any meaningful way and I never once said he would.

At the very best, he will give us a little breathing room to better organize our opposition, at best.

Before anything else, if you are a "patriot" of any stripe, and have children in the government school system, get them out.

Not tomorrow. not next week, not next school year, NOW.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    Pretty damn sick and tired of living out damn near every science fiction and dystopian film, novel and short story in real life.

FFS...
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Again, see what I mean.

I never mentioned Trump, this is not about Trump, Trump will not engage the Marxist mob in any meaningful way and I never once said he would.

At the very best, he will give us a little breathing room to better organize our opposition, at best.

Before anything else, if you are a "patriot" of any stripe, and have children in the government school system, get them out.

Not tomorrow. not next week, not next school year, NOW.
    It actually kind of is. It is litmus test of what people will actually support. Even knowing that the two [Trump/Biden] are preselected, people still feel the need to get behind and back one of the preselected, even though both are there to cater to the elite.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

And people still can not see this for what is, and come up with a million different theories.

This is a Marxist revolution, all of it, the attack on energy, industry, farming and the demographic invasion.

It's no more complicated than that.
    Again, see what I mean.

And yet, even on this forum, we get a Don't Doubt Our Orange Savior Because This Cigar is Just a Cigar lecture every single damned morning.

You don't think that might complicate the resistance? You know it already is a complication.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 06-22-2024 at 04:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    It actually kind of is. It is litmus test of what people will actually support. Even knowing that the two [Trump/Biden] are preselected, people still feel the need to get behind and back one of the preselected, even though both are there to cater to the elite.
    This is because they've been trained for many generations now to be giant pussy cucks. They've been taught by the system that the system cannot be changed and it instead must be endured. (A lesson masterfully taught by Abraham Lincoln)

Ever since Lincoln's lesson, each generation has become more of a pussy cuck than the last.

And in that way, you and I, and the rest of us here, are really not that different from them. Just look around, what we have allowed ourselves to endure.

Giant big old pussy cucks, each and every one of us.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Pretty damn sick and tired of living out damn near every science fiction and dystopian film, novel and short story in real life.

FFS...
    At least the movie had shown people will always respond back if such thing come.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345